Day Trek To Jogini Waterfalls Highlights
- Indulge in an enthralling trek to the mesmerizing Jogini waterfalls and enjoy the scenic beauty of pine tress and orchards
- Located at an elevation of 160 feet, Jogini Waterfalls cascading is surrounded by the smaller streams with a majestic view of River Beas
- You got nothing to worry about since there will be a local and experienced guide to lead the way for you and make your journey hassle-free
- Feast on a delicious and scrumptious meals served to you during the journey to recharge you for the trek
- Learn interesting stories and facts about the place from your expert guide and make your day filled with fum and joy
Day Trek To Jogini Waterfalls Overview
Location: Jogni Falls
Start Point: Bahang Village, Manali
Activity Timings: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
About Day Trek to Jogini Waterfalls:
Jogini Waterfall is situated in the beautiful Valley of Manali and is a popular tourist spot as the trek takes you through the Vashisht Temple, and pine trees. Embark on this trek to Jogini Waterfalls trek filled with adventure, thrill and mesmerizing views. A trek is always a great idea to rejuvenate the spirit and explore the wilderness. These cascading falls are not the only place you visit in the trek, you also get a chance to witness Jogini Mata Mandir. The trek gives you an opportunity to reconnect with nature and yourself all with tons of fun and excitement. Anyone between the age of 6 and 55 can partake in this 7 km trek trail.
How to reach?
The Bahang Village is located around 5 km from the Mall Road of Manali. You can board a private cab to reach the village.
About the activity:
- The trek takes you through the magnificent apple orchards, tall pine trees and small water streams to let you enjoy the beauty of nature up to the fullest.
- The entire route of the trek is very scenic through tranquil villages aligned with the beautiful valleys. This is one of the best treks in Manali to grasp the local scenic beauty and village life.
- It takes almost 3 hours to climb the waterfall and once you reach there, the breathtaking view of rolling green meadows, and verdant mountains make it all worth it.
- On the way, relish your taste buds with a tasty lunch served to you and restart your journey to Jogini Waterfall.
- Embark on a thrilling expedition that guarantees you thrill, fun and safe routes.
More Details about Day Trek To Jogini Waterfalls
Know Before You Go for Day Trek To Jogini Waterfalls
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Minimum 1 person is required to book for this activity.
Things To Carry for Day Trek To Jogini Waterfalls
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Walking stick