Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled in the woods of Landour, away from the madding crowds and the hustle and bustle of city life is a homestay that carries a rustic charm with modern comfort. The three-bedroom house is surrounded by tall trees and filled with light, sunshine and colour wherever your eyes go. The sunlight seeping in the huge living room, the balcony that overlooks beautiful mountain slopes covered with huge old softwood trees that are draped in moss and delicate vines just add to the charm.
About the villa:
The balconies here are the perfect place to have your morning tea. The homestay features 3 bedrooms each fully-furnished with plush beddings, wardrobes, ensuite baths, work desk and chairs and more, to give you a comfortable stay while away from home. The maximum occupancy of the stay is 6 guests.
The cook here is known to cook some of the most amazing traditionally cooked delicacies that are a must try. While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
- Take a walk through the misty deodar forest on the winding path for some birdwatching
- Visit the Char Dukan area, a row of four historic shops in Landour, near Sister’s Bazaar
- Go forest bathing around the cottage, a Japanese principle wherein the idea is to connect yourself with nature through a quiet and peaceful forest walk
- You can also ask the chef here to teach you a few local delicacies (at an additional cost)
- Indulge in a self-cook BBQ with some stargazing
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun serves as the nearest airport to Mussoorie which is 61 KM away while the Dehradun Railway Station is around 36 KM from the stay. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.