About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The next time you pour a cup of tea, let it be to enjoy the views of never ending mountains and the lush-green valley. Quietly nestled away from the city mayhem is this rustic, woody cottage that blends seamlessly with nature and yet offers contemporary luxury. The homestay consists of 2 wooden suites with attached washrooms and a spacious furnished balcony that offers magnificent views of the hills and the beautiful gardens around. There's also a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meals.
The peace that the place offers makes it a perfect setting to also be your office for the next few days.
About the rooms:
Completely carved out of wood, with a plush seating area and comfortable beds, the double-bedded suites can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests. The suites are well furnished and come with modern amenities like LED TV, tea/coffee maker, free wifi, 24-hour hot water supply, room heater, etc.
Delicious meals can also be arranged as per the menu, at an additional cost. The shared kitchen is equipped with basic cooking utensils, a gas stove and a water dispenser, and can be used at an additional cost. Nothing better than bonding over groceries & vegetable shopping and some cooking.
- Take a walk to the beautiful Ghorakhal (Golu Devta Temple)
- Enjoy the beauty of the famous Bhimtal Lake, the largest lake in Kumaon region. Once here, do not miss out on boating and horse riding.
- Explore the Shyamkhet Tea Garden at a walking distance whose tea is popularly known by the Uttaranchal Tea not only in India but also in abroad
- Fly high in the sky with paragliding
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The homestay is close to the main road, making it ideal for families and is located 5 KM away from Bhimtal. Public and private, both transfers are well connected with the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.