Camping In Coorg Highlights
- Enjoy an offbeat camping experience amidst hills and dense tropical forest of Coorg
- Go for guided coffee plantation tour and waterfall trekking to explore the natural beauty of the location
- Indulge in exciting activities like Trampoline, Target shooting, Rope obstacle course, and many more
- Enjoy a warm campfire session in the evening along with light music
- The package is valued at INR 1249/- in the market
Camping In Coorg Overview
Activity Location: Bettigeri, Madikeri
Check-in Time: 11:00 AM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Camping In Coorg:
Catering perfectly to both nature and adventure enthusiasts at the same time, Bettigeri has always catered as an ideal escape spot in Madikeri. Surrounded by lush green hills and dense tropical forest, the property serves an ideal getaway during the weekend. Reach this offbeat campsite, based at 20 km away from the Coorg city, to reconnect with nature, away from the city rush.
How To Reach:
The campsite is located around 16 km from Madikeri Bus Stand in Avandoor village. You can reach the campsite by public or private transport.
About the activity-
- Reach the campsite at 11: 00 AM and begin with this offbeat camping experience amidst the forests of Bettigeri post
- Relax in the cosy tents 2/3 sharing basis equipped with fresh linen, mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- Indulge in various fun-filled activities like a trampoline, jeep ride, and obstacle rope to make your experience more remarkable (at an additional cost).
- Enjoy the scrumptious veg/non-veg meals that will fill up your appetite in the form of breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a Hi-tea session
- Explore beautiful waterfall and coffee plantation through a trekking session that will definitely revive your senses.
- Enjoy the relaxing bonfire session in the evening with your mates and gaze at the star-studded sky.
- End your experience by checking out at around 12:00 PM in the noon.
More Details about Camping In Coorg
Know Before You Go for Camping In Coorg
- All the activities on the trip are Do it Yourself. If you need any assistance during the trip, please connect the operator.
- For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors.
- Do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles on the Coorg Roads. Please carry the trash and dump at your place of stay.
- Take care of your belongings-mobiles, wallets, cameras.
- This is a group activity and some people might join you for the experience.
- All the activity depends upon the package selected
- Plastics like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, polyethene covers, etc. need to be disposed off in the right manner.
- The minimum number of people required for this tour is 2 and the maximum number of people required is 50.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during the CoorgCamping trip.
Things To Carry for Camping In Coorg
- Water bottle
- Led torch (with extra batteries)