Castle Stay In Mussoorrie Highlights
- Enjoy staying at this homestay with its existence from colonial era that was once owned by the Britishers
- Appreciate the beauty of the surroundings of the property that over looks the mighty landscapes of the enchanting Himalayas
- Partake in various nature trails or go for hiking to the Jharipani falls and make the most out of your time in Mussoorie
- Relish the delightful meals and cuisines prepared at the in house restaurant at the homestay
- Indulge in indoor games, such as badminton, squash, etc., or enjoy the warm Bonfire and BBQ session to interact with guests and kick-off the boredom
Castle Stay In Mussoorrie Overview
Property Location: Mussoorie
About the Homestay and Nature:
The property is surrounded by the cascading waterfalls at every corner, dense green slopes that make way for you to see the mighty Himalayas at a distance if there's one thing that you'll notice as soon as you enter the rooms here is the ceiling that gives away the warm "pahadi" feeling. The resort serves as the ideal place with a favourable climate of around 15.3 degrees Celcius.
About its Location and Accessibility:
Just 2.5 KM from the Mall Road that also makes for an interesting stroll in the evening, the stay is 14 KM away from the Dehradun Railway Station and 29 KM from the Dehradun Airport.
About the stay:
Enjoy staying at the Castle situated near the famous Jharipani falls girdled in nature. Stay at the Castle that features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. The Castle is located in Mussoorie which is famed for its picturesque splendour. Mussoorie reflects a royal look with its dense jungles, comfortable atmosphere and wonderful views of the Doon Valley. The castle is a contemporary property that proffers a combination of marvellous comfort and grandeur at its best.
About access to common areas-
See the splendid sunset view as you gulp your evening tea sitting in the garden with your loved ones. Guests have access to the lobby and other common areas in the property
When holidaying in Mussoorie, one must relish the local Garhwali cuisine that includes dishes like Bal Mithai, Aloo ke Gutke, Jhangora ki Kheer, and Bhang Jeera all made with locally grown produce, many of which are native to the place, that will tantalize your taste buds and leave an impression for years to come. A hearty breakfast is included in the package, whereas you can order delicious lunch and dinner from the comfort of your room on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost from the in-house kitchen.
Walking tours: Go on walking tours or nature trails and explore the surrounding areas and natural ambience that will mesmerize your mind and soul.
Badminton equipment: Play badminton with your companions at other people at the resort and entertain yourself while burning some calories.
Squash: Play squash and brush up your skills at the resort.
Hiking: Set out for a self-guided hike to the Jharipani falls for just a day-out or a picnic with family and friends.
Yoga session: Start your day with a yoga session at the stay, the clean, crisp air will leave you energized.
Bonfire and BBQ: As the sun sets at the horizon, enjoy stargazing with a cozy bonfire and self-cook BBQ
Forest Bathing: Indulge in forest bathing, a Japanese technique that includes a relaxed walk in the forest to connect with nature
Nearby Tourist Attractions-
Jharipani falls: The Jhorepani falls are situated at a distance of 2 KM from the property.
Mussoorie Mall Road: The most famous Mussoorie mall road is located at a distance of 2.5 KM.
Indian Military Academy: The reputed IMA academy is located at a distance of 17.4 KM.
Kempty Falls: The most famous Kempty fall is located at a distance of 7.2 KM from the property.
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, the property ensures to offer a carefree and safe stay. Frequent sanitization and cleaning are ensured to avoid any sort of contamination. Guests can freely enjoy an untroubled stay here.
About the host-
You may come across situations where you need assistance or help during the stay. The homestay offers the services of friendly and experienced hosts. You can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Suite Room: The suite room features a living room with comfortable seating that can also double up as a workstation, a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests on an extra mattress.
Deluxe Room: Features a private open balcony sitout perfect for your morning and evening tea, a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests on an extra mattress.
Deluxe Log Hut: The stay is a cozy cottage with logwood on the exterior that gives its an extra inch. It features a private open balcony sit-out that offers panoramic views of Mussoorie, a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests on an extra mattress.
Log Hut: The stay offers tasteful and vibrant interiors that add to the energy of the place. The use of bright colours and paintings makes it an interesting stay. The stay offers a private open balcony sit out with the perfect view, a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests on an extra mattress
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
More Details about Castle Stay In Mussoorrie
Know Before You Go for Castle Stay In Mussoorrie
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Due to hygiene and sanitization reasons, the meals might be served in the room only.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff cleans the rooms and the common areas every day.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
The Cozy Eco-friendly Room " Log hut is a comfortable cottage with the logwood stamped at the exteriors, a stay event in these cottages is very distinct from the standard concrete rooms.
Deluxe Loghut (Cozy wooden hut)
The Cozy Eco-friendly Room " Deluxe Log hut is a comfortable cottage with the log wood used at the outsides, a stay experience in these cottages is very varied from the standard concrete rooms.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Room Service
- Show 1 more
Deluxe Room (Valley facing view)
Lay on the bed and appreciate a mesmerizing view of the beautiful Shivalik expanse of the Himalayas, and the prospect of mussoorie hills with the evening the twinkling lights of Dehradun is a treat to eyes.
Suite Room (Valley facing view)
Suite room showcase's the most stunning and elegant doon valley view, the Shivalik range of Himalayas and also the view of Mussoorie hills lying on the bed.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Room Service
- Show 1 more