Camping In Tea Gardens Of Wayanad Highlights
- Stay surrounded by misty mountains with the views of the, gushing rivers, in Wayanad that is known as the “Hub for adventure activities”.
- The camping offers you to indulge in activities like rope activities, local tours, jeep safari, and several other Indoor/Outdoor activities.
- Stay in comfortable tents with your loved ones and grab delightful meals to satiate your hunger.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session in the evening with your companions under the star-studded night
- Undertake the activities under the guidance of experienced instructors ensuring your safety.
Camping In Tea Gardens Of Wayanad Overview
Activity location: Vellarimala, Wayanad, Kerala
Check-in time: 12:00 AM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
About Camping in Tea Gardens of Wayanad:
Wayanad, the green paradise is nestled among the colossal mountains of the Western Ghats, Clean and pristine, the land of Wayanad is filled with history and culture. Laid with many tourist places and vast orchards of various spices like cardamom, Black pepper, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Black cumin, and more makes this place a perfect getaway for camping. The camp is nestled in the wilderness and overlooks the rich, sprawling tea plantations with a breathtaking vision of tea valleys.
A guided sunrise trek from the campsite leads you uphill into the jungle and rocky highs, which is a perfect opportunity for all nature and adventure lovers to partake in. Rope activities such as Burma Bridge, Indoor/Outdoor Games, Tour about local culture, and sightseeing are the main highlights of the campsite. Sit by the bonfire in the evening and feel the warmth of a bonfire in a cold environment and Witness amazing sunset and sunrise views from the campsite. Relish the flavours of delicious meals in Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and soothe your taste buds.
Other Relevant Information:
Occupancy: 20 Tented cottages - Twin/Triple sharing
The minimum number of people required: 2
Children below 6 years can join without any charges, and those between 6 to 12 years can book the child package(half charge).
Trek Level: Moderate
How to Reach?
The campsite is located at a distinct location which is 7 km from Kalpetta and can be reached by a private or shared vehicle as public transportation will not help you in reaching here. The nearest airport is Kochi International Airport (89.2 km). The details will be shared with you right after the booking confirmation.
About the Activity:
- This is a two-day camping experience that includes adventure activities. The camping in Wayanad begins at 12:00 PM on the first day and ends at 12:00 PM on the second day.
- Avail of this adventurous camping experience and replenish yourself with a splendid Eastern Ghats view with lots of fun activities.
- Witness the beauty of the Campsite by indulging yourself in adventurous activities like sunrise trekking, Rope games, Indoor/Outdoor Games, more which make the location an ideal spot for adventure seekers.
- Embark upon your own journey of personal exploration with a tour about local culture, and explore the surrounding beauty while you go for a nature walk or a Jeep Ride.
- The stay in tents will be on a double or triple sharing basis at the campsite. along with a common washroom facility.
- Sit around a warm bonfire with a BBQ session in the evening and enjoy a fun chit-chat session with your dear ones.
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of breakfast, lunch, and dinner that would help you regain your strength in between.
More Details about Camping In Tea Gardens Of Wayanad
Know Before You Go for Camping In Tea Gardens Of Wayanad
- Children below 6 years can join without any charges, and those between 6 to 12 years can book the child package(half charge).
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book the camping session.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Camping In Tea Gardens Of Wayanad
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Extra pair of socks
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent