Cliff Jumping In Rishikesh + Camping + Rafting Combo Highlights
- The campsite is appointed on a foothill approx 200 meters from river Ganges and surrounded by lush green mountains.
- This camping experience is loaded with the adrenaline-inducing river-rafting activity.
- Keep your boredom at bay with multiple fun-filled activities available at the campsite such as volleyball, table tennis, chess, ludo, and a warming bonfire session.
- Relax in the outdoor swimming pool with spectacular valleys views in the backdrop.
Cliff Jumping In Rishikesh + Camping + Rafting Combo Overview
Location: Kaudiyala, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 PM
About the Campsite:
The campsite is nestled in an area of 2 acres on a lush green foothill with river Ganga flowing on the other side. It's a secluded campsite set in leafy surroundings and combining luxury facilities with a truly relaxed atmosphere.
About the Activity:
- There are total of 16 Swiss tents that are equipped with western-type attached washrooms, bed, and blankets, cooler, table, and chair, along with proper charging facilities as well.
- The campsite has a set of indoor and outdoor activities such as volleyball, table tennis, chess, ludo, etc.
- One can indulge in a thrilling rafting experience with cliff jumping and body surfing
- A Guided nature walk is also available in morning.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, where the non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided at the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book this package.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or One can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400)
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 54.3 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 36 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 60 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Cliff Jumping In Rishikesh + Camping + Rafting Combo
Know Before You Go for Cliff Jumping In Rishikesh + Camping + Rafting Combo
- Tourist travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test is done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- The guest needs to climb approx. 100 stairs to reach the campsite.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
Things To Carry for Cliff Jumping In Rishikesh + Camping + Rafting Combo
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes