Camping At Top Station Highlights
- Enjoy this unique camping experience at the Top station, based at an altitude of 1,880 m above the sea level
- Get a chance to see rare Neelakurunji Flowers, blooming near the campsite
- Indulge in fun indoor-outdoor games along with a delightful sightseeing experience to know more about location
- Go for an adventurous trekking activity to explore the surrounding areas and nearby peaks
- This package is valued at INR 1,899/- in the market
Camping At Top Station Overview
Location: Top station, Viewpoint, Munnar
Check-in time: 5:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
About Camping at Top Station Munnar:
The camping at Top Station, Munnar, lets you spend a vacay at this amazing location where the rare Neelakurunji Flowers grow. The campsite is set against a backdrop of the Munnar Hills and is surrounded by thick forests. From here, you can get an amazing panoramic view of the Western Ghats and the valley of Theni. Along with that get a chance to see the mesmerzing view of sunrise and sunset beyond the cloud.
About the Activity:
- Book this package and reach the location to surround yourself with mountains, high peaks, floating clouds and scenic lush greenery.
- As the name suggests, the campsite is based at the Top station of Munnar, 1,880 m above the sea level.
- Enjoy spending time at the camp while appreciating the mesmerizing views from the top station and sipping your hi-tea.
- Get indulged in various indoor fun activities and games or sightseeing with your companions that can be arranged on request.
- Enjoy the soothing views of sunsets and partake in the warming bonfire activity during the evening.
- Feast on delicious dinner and satisfy your taste buds, and head on to your camps to retire for the night.
- Wake up and witness the stunning sunrise and eat some scrumptious breakfast.
- Check-out from the camp and end your trip filled with lots of fun memories.
Note: A minimum of 4 people are required to book this package. Kids below the age of 5 will be complimentary. All above 5 years of age will be considered as an adult.
How to Reach?
The campsite is located about 38 km from the city of Munnar, you can follow the famous Munnar-Top Station Highway to arrive at the stay.
More Details about Camping At Top Station
Know Before You Go for Camping At Top Station
- The temperature drops to -3°c at night, so do carry warmers and blankets with you.
- Pick up and drop is not included in the package.
- Any personal expenses, items of a personal nature, or anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusions label is to be considered an exclusion.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.