Camping At Ganga Rivera Highlights
- Get mesmerize with a view of the mighty Himalayas and the dense forest with the soothing sound of the Ganga river flowing right beside the campsite.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with delicious snacks in the evening to relax under a starry night
- Indulge in adventurous activities like River Rafting, Kayaking, Rappelling, Rock climbing and Nature Hiking near to the Campsite.
- Situated in an offbeat location, you will also get to experience a mild 2km trekking which has beautiful views of the mighty Himalayas and surrounded with forests.
- Get on a nature trail which takes you to the bank of river Ganga.
Camping At Ganga Rivera Overview
Location: Mahadev Chatti, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM (Day 2)
About the Camping Near Ganga River:
Reach the campsite, based at an offbeat location and experience the thrill right from the starting point as enjoy a mild 2 km trek to reach the campsite. Surrounded by the beautiful banks of the Ganga river, the campsite has direct access to the river Ganga - thus letting you witness some mesmerizing views when you wake up every morning.
About the Camping Experience:
- Check into your campsite that offers 13 alpine tents at campsite, loaded with utmost comfort and clean arrangement.
- The tents are equipped with beds, blankets, sleeping mattress, charging point, to provide you with a warm sleep.
- The camping experience comes with the facility of common washrooms, clean and hygienic for a hassle-free living.
- Share the tents on double/triple/quad sharing, depending on availability at the campsite.
- Indulge in adventurous activities like Swimming, Waterfall trekking, Rappelling, Rock climbing, and lots more that make the location an ideal spot for adventure seekers.
- Take part in fun-filled indoor board games or go for a relaxing nature walk to explore the surroundings.
- Witness an amazing sunset setting in the Himalayas or the crystal clear water of the river Ganga, from the campsite.
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening and get involved in the chit-chat session with travellers you met a few hours ago.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner ( non-veg dish is only available for dinner).
- One can take part in river rafting activity as well with cliff jumping and body surfing which are inclusion of 16 KM river rafting.
- The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 2000 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to make the booking.
- The campsite is based in an offbeat location and requires 2 km trek to reach at the site.
- Guest need to park there vechicle 2 km away from campsite at the starting point of trekking trail.
- There are different pricing as on weekdays and weekends.
How to reach?
The campsite is situated at the bank of mighty Ganga on an isolated beach surrounded by jungle. The distance of the campsite from Laxman Jhoola is 25Km which can be done by private and public transportation.
More Details about Camping At Ganga Rivera
Know Before You Go for Camping At Ganga Rivera
- This place restricts smoking & drinking. Thrillophilia may not monitor the activities on site.
- Mobile & laptop charging points are available on campsites.
- Indoor/Outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the place is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions
- Campfires might not push through depending on the weather conditions of the area.
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
Things To Carry for Camping At Ganga Rivera
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)