About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Experience the quintessential life at this unique farmstay that sits right next to the views of the majestic Himalayas. Located in a quiet village called Khola-Chauri, the stay offers some of the most amazing sunrise and sunset views, an organic farm where you can reconnect with nature and procure produce for your own meals, an open expanse that's great for outdoor activities and games, and comfortable rooms that open to the Himalayan mountain range - bringing the outdoor in!
Indulge in nature walk in the lush green valley, explore the forested ridge, catch up on reading, help at the farm, or simply enjoy the views - this is the perfect spot when you want to disconnect with the world and find inner peace.
About the rooms:
There's nothing better than falling asleep to the quiet valley and waking up to the chirping birds and views that you cannot get enough of. The stay offers 4 cottages, generous in size, complete with a balcony, a cosy bed, tasteful furnishings, locally crafted furniture, wardrobe spaces, attached bathroom with a rain-shower, and modern amenities. Each room can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
Savour some of the best meals in the region on this farm! From fresh and organic cow milk to the most delicious and fresh eggs straight from the poultry farm, and from high protein fish from the farm's fish pond to farm-grown and handpicked vegetables (that you can also pluck on your own) - the stay offers the best experience and complete organic meal that's a treat to the mind, body and soul.
- Start your day early and make use of the fresh air to practise yoga and meditation
- Go for a self-guided hike to Kyunkaleshwar Mahadev Temple
- Explore the various hiking and trekking trails around the stay
- Feed the poultry and the cows at the farm, indulge in angling, and learn more about vegetable farming
- Indulge in outdoor games with family and friends
- As the sun sets, have fun with self-cook barbeque around a bonfire under a starry sky
- Explore the hilly terrains nearby
- Indulge in offbeat trekking
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 139 KM from Dehradun and around 100 KM Rishikesh on one of the most picturesque roads that make the journey all the more interesting. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.