About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Perched at a hilltop overlooking the Doon valley, the cottage is a perfect getaway for those looking for impeccable views of mist and mountains from their windows and balcony. Barloganj is a quaint, little town near Mussoorie where you can see traces of Nepal's culture since it is around the historic palace of the King of Nepal. The 2 bedrooms on the first floor have a balcony that offers scenic views of the surroundings while the and lower level has a living, a dining room and kitchen.
Step outside on the patio and the area beckons you to try out the barbeque while you sit and enjoy the view.
About the villa:
The villa features 2 bedrooms each attached with a washroom and private balcony. Each room can accommodate 2 people and 2 extra beds could be arranged, which means the villa can accommodate up to 6 people at a time making it perfect for larger groups. The rooms are also equipped with essentials like cable TV, heating, running hot water in the bathrooms, ironing board and iron, laptop-friendly workspace and Wifi so that you can easily catch up on any work, etc.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy meals that are prepared using fresh ingredients that are either organic, or grown in areas around the property, or sourced from local farmers. With freshness intact and recipes that are passed down from generations to generations, you would not want to miss tasting a few "pahadi dishes.
- Enjoy a guided hike to the famous and scenic Jharipani Waterfall. It is also a perfect spot for picnics.
- Indulge in a game of snooker, table tennis, carrom board, cricket or football at the stay
- Visit the mesmerizing Kempty Falls
- You can also check out the Buddha Temple situated atop a cliff
- Take a cable car ride to Gun Hill, the second highest peak of Mussoorie. The mesmerizing views of nature from an altitude of 6640 ft cannot be missed
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This luxurious stay is located in a small and secret hamlet near Mussoorie and is well connected with all the roads and facilities. Dehradun Railway Station is around 26 KM from here and the Jolly Grant Airport around 51 KM away.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.