Resort Location: Deriya Khal, Lansdowne
Check-in time: 01:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
The alluring Blue Pine Resort in Lansdowne, Rishikesh- Corbett route, the resort is about an hour's drive away from Kotdwara Railway Station. For luxurious comfort, the resort offers facilities of an infinity pool, gym, multi-cuisine restaurant, and indoor games, pool table, swings for kids, table tennis, basketball court, indoor games, and also arranges bonfire and movie screening on request.
To ease the stress of travel, facilities offered include open sit-outs, travel desk, doctor-on-call, room service (for 18 hours), power back-up, laundry, and parking. The retreat takes proper care of hygiene and sanitation with room-service and daily housekeeping. Sanitization is done every day to ensure the utmost care and personal safety of the guests.
For dining, the resort offers a multi-cuisine restaurant named the Pelican, which serves a wide variety of mouth-watering Indian and Chinese delicacies in a lively ambiance. Guests can also avail the room service to enjoy food in the comforts of their rooms.
Along with your stay, you will be greeted with refreshing non-alcoholic drinks on arrival. As the best way to explore Lansdowne is to go for trekking, this experience includes a nature trail to nearby hill at the Blue Pine Resort!
Highlights of Blue Pine Resort:
1. Accommodation in a Super Deluxe with breakfast
2. Complimentary Non-Alcoholic Drinks on arrival
3. Nature Trails to explore the near-by hill
How to Reach Blue Pine Resort?
The place is around 6 km away from the City Center. Either public or private transportation can be availed to reach the location. Parking space for private vehicles is available.
Write Your Story
The popular attractions that are close to Blue Pine Resort are:
1. Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple: The Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a temple of deep faith and devotion. This is an ancient temple with Nestled on a hilltop at a height of 2092 meters. The temple is around 9.2 km away from the resort.
2. Darwan Singh Museum: The Darwan Singh Museum is an Indian Army Museum built in the year 1888. The museum highlights historic weapons, furnishings and animal skins. This museum is just at an 11 min walking distance from the resort.
3. Bhulla Tal: Bhulla Tal is a small well-maintained serene lake in Lansdowne which is dedicated to young Garhwali youth of Garhwal Rifles as they helped in building this artificial lake. It is the best place to enjoy a picnic and capture great views of the lake and flowers. The lake is around 5.4 km away from the resort.
4. St. Johns Church: The church is a roman catholic church and is the only running church in Lansdowne. The church was built in 136 and has beautiful interiors and a serene atmosphere. This church is around 3.8 km away from the resort.
5. Tip N Top: The Tip N Top point is a small hilltop viewpoint in Lansdowne and is considered as one of the highest places in Lansdowne. At Tip N Top you can enjoy a beautiful sight of the complete skyline with the magnificent Shivalik range. The resort is around 6.5 km away from this viewpoint.
The room amenities at Blue Pine Resort are:
- Private balcony
- Room service
- Flatscreen TV
- Premium fittings, shower, and toiletries.
The Blue Pine Resort is around 6 km away from the city centre. The nearest airport is the Dehradun airport which is 142 km away while the nearest railway station is the Dehradun Terminal railway station which is around 37 km away. The resort can easily be reached from the airport, railway station and city centre through both private and public transport.
The type of meal included in the package is the North Indian Cuisine based Buffet Breakfast. Additionally, you are also served with a non-alcoholic drink on arrival on a complimentary basis.
Yes, the Blue Pine Resort, Lansdowne has a swimming pool. Guests of all ages are given access to the pool so that they can enjoy a relaxing and refreshing time at the pool by taking a dip. However, the guests are advised to accompany the children at the pool for safe fun.
The activities that you can avail at the Blue Pine Resort, Lansdowne are:
- Complementary Nature walk
- Yoga Session (At an additional cost).
Yes, the resort has an inhouse restaurant. Therefore, the guests can enjoy delicious lunch and dinner at the restaurant at an additional cost.
Yes, a parking facility is available at the resort. Therefore, you can also take your personal vehicle or plan a road trip to the resort and park your vehicle till you enjoy your stay at the resort.
Yes, the resort has a bar. The resort has an open bar allowing the guests to have a memorable nightlife. The guests can drink, dance and groove on the tunes.
The check-in time of the Blue Pine resort at Lansdowne is at 1 PM on the first day of your stay. The check-out time of the resort is at 11 AM on the second day.
The total duration of the stay is for 2 days and 1 night. During this time, you can enjoy delicious meals, entertaining activities and comfortable accommodation.
The nearest airport to the resort is the Dehradun Airport which is around 142 km away. You can reach the resort from the airport through private and public transport.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.