The voucher was helpful. The coordination with the people in charge was without hassle. Open communication regarding pick-up and dropped-off of the bik...
Easy to contact with the service provider. They checked the bike before providing to us, the bike looks very trendy, very simple just show the voucher ...
Pick Up / Drop Hub: Main Road, Opp Railway Station, Kodaikanal
Pickup Timing: Open from 6 AM
Drop Off Timings: Before 8 PM
Kodaikanal is a beautiful hill station located at a distance of 175 km from Coimbatore. With waterfalls, lakes, cliffs and dense forests, the scenic hill station attracts tourists throughout the year. Kodaikanal has a variety of natural wonders to explore, but they’re best enjoyed at your own pace.
If you love to ride amidst the fresh soothing environment, bike hiring in Kodaikanal is the best option. Arrive at the railway station to pick up your rented bike in Kodaikanal. Opt for a Royal Enfield or an Activa with unlimited kilometres to ride and explore the natural paradise. Both the rider and the pillion will be provided with a helmet with bike rental at Kodaikanal.
Variants Offered for Kodaikanal Bike Rental:
1. Activa 110cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Non Geared || Max Speed 60 KMPH
2. Activa 125cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Non Geared || Max Speed 60 KMPH
3. Royal Enfield Himalayan 410cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Manual Geared || Max Speed 90 KMPH
4. Royal Enfield classic 350cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Manual Geared || Max Speed 90 KMPH
5. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 550cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Manual Geared || Max Speed 90 KMPH
6. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350cc || 2 Seaters || Petrol Variant || Manual Geared || Max Speed 90 KMPH
Relevant Information for Bikes for Rent in Kodaikanal:
-Limited up to 150 km for 10 hours.
-The vehicles are available for a minimum of 24 hours which can be extended as per choice.
-Documents Required: Driving license, Adhar card/Voter Id.
-Fuel, parking, and toll charges are not included.
-The minimum age required for bike hiring in Kodaikanal is 18 years.
How to reach Bike Rental In Kodaikanal Hub:
Kodaikanal is situated at a distance of 175 km from Coimbatore. The hub location is opposite to Kodaikanal Road Railway Station, which is just 80 KM away from Kodaikanal Lake. You can reach here by any private or public transport.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The voucher was helpful. The coordination with the people in charge was without hassle. Open communication regarding pick-up and dropped-off of the bike, We were able to explore the place like local as the local people there were ready to help us with the direction. No doubt we will surely rent the transport with Thrillophilia in any places we visit
Rated : 5.0
Easy to contact with the service provider. They checked the bike before providing to us, the bike looks very trendy, very simple just show the voucher and, ID proof and take the bike... The staff there were humble and communicative.
Rated : 5.0
The process of renting the bike was simple and good value for money as well as enjoyable to ride around.
The pick-up timings for bike rental in Kodaikanal is from 6 AM. The drop off timings for the rental bike is before 8 PM. The duration of the bike rental is for 10 hours. During these 10 hours, you can enjoy the beautiful town of Kodaikanal and its fresh soothing environment.
The places I can visit in Kodaikanal on a bike are:
1. Green Valley View: A popular tourist destination which offers an eye catching view of cloud bound valley, bird eye view of Vaigai dam and a marvellous view of the greenery.
2. Kodaikanal Lake: This star shaped lake is the soul of Kodaikanal and is a man-made lake which was built years ago.
3. Bear Shola Falls: It is a place where you can expect complete privacy with some exotic species of fauna around the place. The name of the place is based on the fact that this place was earlier visited by bears to quench their thirst.
4. Coakers Walk: A walking path where you can enjoy the lush greens while taking a stroll for a kilometre.
5. Berijam Lake: This is a leftover reservoir which is hidden in the forests and is famous for bird watching and photography.
6. Bryant Park: The park is a jewel of the town where people visit for education, picnic and gardening. The park has several species of shrubs and plants due to which the gardening and horticulture fanatics love visiting this place.
Yes, you are provided with helmets for a rented bike in Kodaikanal. The package includes two complimentary helmets for the ride. It is advised that both the driver and pillion should wear the helmets while driving the rental bike.
Yes, there is a security deposit of 3000 INR to 5000 INR for renting a bike in Kodaikanal. Therefore, you are requested to validate the vehicle parts before you complete the documentation for a rental bike in Kodaikanal.
The documents which are required for the bikes for rent in Kodaikanal are driver’s license and ID proof. Your driver’s license should be valid for geared motorcycles. On the other hand, the valid ID proof should include Aadhar card, voters ID or passport.
While going through the documentation process you will have to deposit the photocopy of the drive’s driving license and an original ID proof.
Yes, it is safe to ride a bike in Kodaikanal. To maintain further safety, the rental bikes come with a speed limit. The speed limits for renting a Honda Activa is 60 km per hour while the speed limit for Royal Enfield is 90 km per hour.
In case of crossing the speed limit, you will be charged with an extra charge of 100 INR per over speeding alert. Additionally, you are requested to maintain safety from your end by following the safety laws and traffic rules. Furthermore, you are requested to drive along with your helmets. Moreover, it is not allowed to drive under the influence of alcohol.
No, petrol will not be included in bikes for rent in Kodaikanal package. You will have to fuel up the bike for the distance you ride. The maximum distance included in the package is for 150 km. After the 150 km limit, you will be charged between 3 INR to 5 INR per extra kilometre.
The pick-up and drop off hub for a rented bike in Kodaikanal is at Main Road, Opp Railway Station, Kodaikanal. It is around 80 km away from Kodaikanal lake. The hub can be reached through both private and public transport.
The road conditions of Kodaikanal for riding a bike is average. However, you are requested to follow all the traffic rules and wear a helmet while driving. Additionally, you are not allowed to drink and drive.
The bike options that are available for bike rent near Kodaikanal are Honda Activa and Royal Enfield. The Honda Activa variants available are Activa 110 cc and Activa 125 cc. The active variants are 2-seater petrol variants which are non-geared and have a maximum speed of 60 km per hour.
Similarly, the Royal Enfield variants available are Royal Enfield Himalayan 410cc, Royal Enfield classic 350cc, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 550cc and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350cc. The Royal Enfield variants are 2-seater petrol variants which are manual geared and have a maximum speed of 90 km per hour. On exceeding the speed limit, you will be charged with 100 INR per over speeding alert.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.