Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Destinations were just mind-blowing and the places selected by the team were outstanding and the experience we had at each was absolutely unforgettable...
This is my 3rd time using Thrillophilia to book any trip for international and within the country. I'm glad I did...This is the first time traveling to...
- Known popularly for its breathtaking scenic beauty, Peru is famous for its green Amazon rainforests, diverse culture, and exhilarating trekking options.Latin America’s second-largest country, Argentina is known for its varied landscapes, impressive Tango dance, and finest wines. This beautifully crafted Peru-Argentina tour package from Thrillophilia will let you invade the hidden gems of both these exotic lands in South America in just 10 days!
- Your Peru-Argentina tour will start from Lima. The capital and the largest city of Peru, Lima is known for its colonial architecture, glorious history, impressive art galleries, and rich culture. After you reach here on day 1, you will enjoy relaxing leisure time with your loved ones.
- Day 2 is reserved for a half-day fun-filled cultural tour of Lima. On this tour, you will visit Plaza San Martin, the City Hall, the Government Palace, Plaza Mayor, Historical Center, Larco Herrera Museum, Santo Domingo Convent, and Banco Central de Reserva Museum. The rest of the day will be at your disposal.
- On day 3, you will proceed to Cusco. The oldest city of America, Cusco is the former capital of the Incan empire. After you reach here, you will enjoy a short exploration tour, covering Pisac Market and Awanacancha Textile Center - showcases traditional weaving and textile dyeing techniques.
- Day 4 is reserved for a full-day joyous exploration tour of Machu Picchu. Nicknamed as the “Lost City of the Incas”, Machu Picchu is an awe-inspiring stone city tucked in the lofty Andes Mountains.
- On day 5, you will set out for a half-day local sightseeing tour of Cusco. On this tour, you will enjoy visiting Plaza de Armas, Santo Domingo Church, Sacsayhuaman Fortress, the Qenqo Amphitheater, Puca Pucara or red fortress, and the Inca Baths of Tambomachay.
- On day 6, you will take your flight to Iguazu, the land of the mighty Iguazu Falls lying in the famous Iguazu National Park.
- On day 7, set out to explore the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the cascading Iguassu Falls. In the evening, you will enjoy a South American Dance Show with a delicious dinner.
- On day 8, you will head to Buenos Aires. Nicknamed as the “Paris of South America”, Buenos Aires is the capital city of Argentina. You’ll spend your evening in Buenos Aires, enjoying a Tango Show with piping hot dinner.
- Day 9 is reserved for a half-day city tour of Buenos Aires that will let you cover Plaza de Mayo, Avenida de Mayo, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and Recoleta Cemetery. Later, you will enjoy the Tigre tour in a standard boat
- On day 10, you will conclude your Peru-Argentina tour and fly back home with happy memories.
Upon arrival at Lima International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
As you reach, get checked-in and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets or savour some delicacies of Peruvian cuisine.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, get ready for a half day cultural tour of the city.
You can go to visit the Historical Center, Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the City Hall, and Plaza San Martin.
Later, you can go to see the Banco Central de Reserva Museum, Santo Domingo Convent, and Larco Herrera Museum.
After lunch, spend the rest of the day at leisure and have dinner at a local restaurant at night.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Lima International Airport to board a flight to Cusco.
As you reach, our representative will escort you to the hotel.
On your way, visit places such as Awanacancha Textile Center and Pisac Market.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Ollanta Train station to board the Machu Picchu Train to Aguas Calientes.
As you reach, board the bus to Machu Picchu and witness the 15th century Inca Citadel and try to discover the former use of this structure.
Witness the panoramic views of the surroundings and later start travelling to Cusco.
Get dropped off at the hotel, have dinner and head to your room for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out for a half-day city tour of Cusco.
Today you will be visiting the Plaza de Armas, Santo Domingo Church, Sacsayhuaman Fortress, the Qenqo Amphitheater, Puca Pucara or red fortress, and the Inca Baths of Tambomachay.
In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and spend the evening on your own.
Enjoy a lavish buffet dinner and witness a folklore show or you can go to the hottest bars and pubs to experience the nightlife of the city.
After dinner, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to catch a flight to Lima.
At the airport, head to the lounge and relax for a while. Our representative will meet you and assist you to board a flight to Iguazu.
As you land in Iguazu, get picked up from the airport and head to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and set out for a short sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting the Brazilian and Argentinian Side of Iguassu Falls and witness the breath-taking view of the falls from various viewpoints.
Pay a visit to the edge of Devil’s Throat in the Park and enjoy a South American Dance show in the evening.
Have a scrumptious dinner after the show and get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Buenos Aires.
As you reach, our representative will assist you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and relax.
In the evening, you will be taken for an amazing Tango Show. Witness a brilliant performance representing the culture and tradition of Buenos Aires.
After the show, have a buffet dinner and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, set out to explore the best places of Buenos Aires.
Today, you will be visiting Recoleta´s Cemetery, Plaza de Mayo,and Avenida de Mayo.
Next, head to the oldest neighbourhood of the city and explore San Telmo and Puerto Madero.
After the visit, you will be taken for the Tigre and Parana Delta tour with a boat.
You will be visiting the Quinta Presidencial de Olivos, San Isidro and its cathedral, El Tigre and sail around the delta for a scenic view of the surroundings and witness the sun dropping down the horizon.
Later, have dinner at a local restaurant and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to the local markets for last minute shopping.
After shopping, get dropped off at the airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Destinations were just mind-blowing and the places selected by the team were outstanding and the experience we had at each was absolutely unforgettable. Our trip wouldn't have been successful without having this itinerary and discussion with Thrillophilia they were always ready with all of my questions or concerns I had... I do have few glitches but that not to be blame after-all the trip was brilliant... Our highlights were an exploration tour to Machu Picchu, local sightseeing of Cusco, Buenos Aires with an amazing and unique Tango show, and the stunning Iguassu Falls... Oh... what a lovely trip we had...
Rated : 5.0
This is my 3rd time using Thrillophilia to book any trip for international and within the country. I'm glad I did...This is the first time traveling to Peru & Argentina, they planned the trip nicely which I witnesses all the main highlights I wanna see...The itinerary was created amazingly I was able to do everything I wanted. Everything from hotels, day to day tours, and pickups were superb. What has been informed before the trip I got it all...It was a smooth trip and a very relaxing and beautiful country to be...I will be blindfolded recommend Thrillophilia to all tourists
Rated : 4.0
How would I start!!! firstly, the whole trip was hassle-free, enjoyable with full of joy and happiness. Secondly, The places we covered like Machu Picchu, Cusco, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires, and sightseeing were marvelous. Thirdly, the service they provided was 100% appreciating since booking and during the trip, Fourthly, Accommodations, transportation, drivers, staff, all in all, were totally spot-on. Fifthly, the people of these places we visited were generous, kind, and friendly which make the trip more memorable... Thank you.
Rated : 4.0
The services we received from Thrillophilia before, during, and after the trip was top-class even we do get the best service from the coordinators and their staff which the whole trip we didn't have to reach out to the team as they always kept in touch with us throughout... The countries we discovered and its major tourist destinations were breathtaking. The arrangements and all were first-class nd very satisfying though... Cheers!!! to the whole team!!!! Will get back real soon.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.