Pick-Up & Drop
We were glad that this time we approached Thrillophilia for our family trip, they offered us various packages with different prices and itinerary and w...
It was a great experience with Thrillophilia, we found the company very sincere, responsive, committed, and helpful right from the start till the end o...
Trip Location: Cairo
- Famous for its rich history and those spectacular pyramids of Giza, Egypt has been known to be the most tourist-friendly location in the middle east. This exotic location offers you a plethora of entertainment options, thus making your trip here a magical experience.
- The first day of the journey will start with landing in Cairo and getting driven towards your comfy stay. Today, you will be provided with a chance to marvel at the ancient sculptures preserved in the world-famous Egyptian Museum. The next stop of the day will be the Cairo Tower Observatory deck and the Mohammed Ali Mosque. The day will end with dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.
- Day two will be dedicated to the sightseeing tour of Alexandria city and all major tourist attractions including the Roman Amphitheatre, and the Pompeii's Pillar will be covered today. During the visit, you will be served a soft drink to beat the heat, and the tour will end with a tasty dinner, followed by reaching back the stay.
- The third day of this tour will take you to the most awaited location, the UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Pyramids of Giza. In the night, you will also get a chance to enjoy local delicacies while cruising the Nile River. The day will end by reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- Day four will be spent travelling from Cairo to Athens - the capital city of Greece, and once you arrive here, the remaining part of the day will be given for leisure. The day will end with having some hot dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day five will be dedicated to Athens, and today all major attractions will be covered here. The whole day will be spent cruising and island-hopping, and the three most beautiful islands will be visited - Poros Island, Hydra Island and Aegina Island.
- On the sixth day, you will be enjoying a walking tour of Fira and will get a chance to explore the black sand beach. By boarding a flight from Athens to Santorini, you will get an opportunity to visit the island of Santorini - a place famous for the black volcanic sand lying along the coasts. Once the sightseeing here is over, you will check into the hotel and rest overnight.
- Day seven of the tour will be taking you to the beautiful monasteries and villages of Santorini. Places like the Blue dome and Prophet Ilias Monastery will be covered on this day.
- The eighth day will be taking you back to Athens, where you will be covering some prominent tourist attractions. The temple of Olympia Zeus, Acropolis Museum and Parthenon will be marked as visited today.
- The ninth day will be spent travelling as you board a flight from Athens to Cappadocia. Once you reach here and check into the hotel, you will be transferred to Dirvish Show - a place showcasing the history, traditions and Turkish customs.
- Day ten will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Cappadocia, and all significant tourist destinations will be covered today, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site - Goreme open-air museum. The mysterious underground city will also be included on the same day, followed by reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the eleventh day, you will be leaving towards Pamukkale - a place famous for its gushing and beautiful waterfalls. On the way, you will also stop for a while in Konya - home to the shrine of Mevlana. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to the hotel in Pamukkale for an overnight stay.
- Day twelve will be spent in Pamukkale, and all famous locations will be covered today, including the Cotton castle. In the evening you will be travelling towards Izmir and once you reach here and check into your hotel, the remaining part of the day will be for local sightseeing.
- Day thirteen will be spent travelling from Izmir to Istanbul, and once you reach here, a hot Turkish dinner will be waiting for you. Once the dinner is completed, you will be resting in your stay overnight.
- The fourteenth day of the tour will be spent enjoying a sightseeing tour of Istanbul, and all the famous tourist destinations will be covered today. Places like the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace will also be visited today.
- Day fifteen will be the last one, and today you will be attending the Bosphorus Strait while cruising along the bay. After this, you will be transferred to the airport from where you will be boarding a flight back home.
Upon arrival in Cairo, our representative will receive you from the airport and will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind. Later, head out to explore the city.
You will be visiting the Egyptian Museum, Cairo tower observation deck, from where you will witness panoramic views of the city.
Next, pay a visit to Citadel and Mohammad Ali Mosque and later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for a full day trip to Alexandria, it is the second largest city in Egypt.
Today you will be visiting Roman Amphitheatre, a well preserved roman open theatre with a traditional greek style architecture.
Next you will be visiting The Catacombs, Popeii’s Pillar, and Qaitbay Citadel, a 15th century fortress built to protect the city.
After the tour, start your journey to Cairo and as you reach, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to The Great Pyramids of Giza.
This heritage site is one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world.
Here you will witness the mighty pharaohs and see the giant statues of the guardians and Sphinx.
In the evening, you will experience a dinner cruise on the river Nile and enjoy a wonderful evening.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Athens.
Get transferred to the airport and board a flight to Athens. As you reach, our representative will receive you and will escort you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of the weariness. After freshening up.
In the evening, you will be taken to Plaka, where you can buy some local products from the tiny shops.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head out to explore the best of Athens with a full day cruise. This city is the birthplace of Democracy and one of the oldest cities of the world.
Today, you will be exploring three islands of Saronic gulf, Poros Island, Hydra Island, and Aegina Island.
Our first stop is Poros Island, also called the Lemon Forest. Witness the majestic waterfalls, beautiful beaches spotted with citrus trees.
Next, visit Hydra Island and learn about the culture and tradition of the greek natives.
Our last stop is Aegina Island,a beautiful island with neoclassical buildings and monuments.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Santorini by flight.
Upon arrival, our representative will receive you and assist you to the hotel.
Get checked-in at the hotel and get some rest. In the evening, head out to visit Black Sand Beach, this ecstatic beach is famous for the Black Volcanic sand.
Next, take a walk through Fira, the central square of the island, where you will find shops, cafes and restaurants.
After the visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Santorini.
First we will be exploring Santorini village, where you will visit Prophet Ilias monastery, An important.
Next, you will be exploring Pyrgos village, a quaint village famous for its Blue domed churches and exquisite vineyards.
Coming up next is a short tour of Megalochori village, a small scenic village which dates from the 17th century. This village is a home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canvas.
Pay a visit to Oia village, famous worldwide for its gorgeous sunsets and the iconic Blue Dome, later get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport.
Board a flight to Athens and as you reach, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get freshened up. Later, set out to explore Athens.
You will be visiting Hadrian’s Arch Monument, Royal Palace, Olympic stadium, Temple of Olympia Zeus, and Acropolis Museum.
Next, you will be visiting the Acropolis site, where you will witness remains of many historical monuments and buildings of great significance.
Pay a visit to Parthenon, an ancient temple situated on the hill of Acropolis.
After this wonderful tour, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel.
Board a flight to Cappadocia for the next phase of your journey.
As you land, our representative will escort you to the hotel, get checked-in and have some rest.
In the evening, enjoy a dervish show which represents the Turkish tradition, history and culture performed by skilled dancers.
After the show, get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, set out to explore the major attractions of the city.
Our first stop is Devrent Valley, this beautiful valley is isolated from humans and is famous for its distinctive pink hued natural rock formations, created due to geological anomalies.
Next, head to visit the Pasabag Valley,also known as Monk Valley and witness the iconic fairy chimneys.
Our next stop is Goreme open air museum, known for its Byzantine cave churches.
You will also be visiting Kaymakli underground city, an ancient underground city which dates back to 7th century B.C. this city was a shelter to the refugees fleeing from religious persecution.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and check-out from the hotel to start your journey to Pamukkale.
Pamukkale is famous for its mineral enriched thermal waters flowing from white travertine terraces.
On your way, you will visit Hierapolis, an ancient Roman spa city founded around 190 B.C.
Make a stop at Konya to visit Mevlana Mausoleum,also known as the Green Mausoleum.
As you reach Pamukkale, check-in at the hotel, enjoy a hot dinner and head to the room for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Izmir.
Today, you will visit the mesmerizing snow white ‘Cotton Castle’, It contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water.
Next, go for a short tour of Hierapolis city and later resume your journey to Izmir, also known as the pearl of the Aiegen.
On your way to the hotel, you will visit a Textile Outlet and Izmir Clock Tower , where you can take some amazing pictures of this historic monument.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Istanbul by flight.
As you land at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the afternoon leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places. Later, enjoy a turkish dinner with a graceful Turkish Show.
After the show, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, head out to explore Istanbul with a sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome square, Sultan Ahmet Tsami popularly known as Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia Museum, which was once the former Greek Orthodox Christian Patriarchal cathedral.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as your wonderful trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We were glad that this time we approached Thrillophilia for our family trip, they offered us various packages with different prices and itinerary and we found our perfect trip. The trip to Egypt, Greece, and Turkey the package seems interesting the trip duration, the way they planned and the price matched and affordable, The package came along with airport picked-up and dropped, plus meals and accommodations as our personal experienced we loved it what they provided to us, The places and the sightseeing options were truly amazing with good selections... The itinerary was well-planned and well-executed... Each country we visited was amazed by its people, culture, and history...We enjoyed everything that came with the package... The team is always available over call/ WhatsApp anytime and every time and the way they handled the customer was very professional... My family and I truly satisfied with the whole trip... Lots of Thanks...
Rated : 5.0
It was a great experience with Thrillophilia, we found the company very sincere, responsive, committed, and helpful right from the start till the end of the trip, the arrangement was truly great from accommodations, pick up and drop, 24/7 service... The experience we had on this trip was indescribable... We are really thankful for everything to make our trip memorable... The trip couldn't have been possible and successful without your team effort and hard work... We had no worries at all instead we enjoyed the trip thoroughly without the hassle...This is a great international trip we had so far...
Rated : 5.0
I completely loved the idea of travelling through the experienced tour planners. Also were completely stunned to see how beautifully it was executed. It was one memorable trip we had in a long time.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.