Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Write Your Story
There are so many restaurants & bars which offer mouth-watering food & drinks including Dinha's Restaurant, Roger's, Blue Corner, Valonia's Wheels - Bar & Restaurant, and many more restaurant and bar options available near to the resort.
Yes, a well-maintained fitness centre & a fully equipped Gym are available at Baywatch Beach Resort Goa, guests can do workout and yoga in the fresh air environment in the garden during their stay.
Yes, the resort provides an airport shuttle for guests at an additional cost, the resort needs the prior information about the arrival of the guest and we recommend calling ahead to confirm details then we can arrange the shuttle for guest accordingly.
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are available at the resort for guests at an additional cost.
Yes, the Baywatch Beach Resort Goa allows couples to check-in as long as they have valid id proof, the resort needs a valid I’d proof before check-in such as passport, driving licence, adharcard.
Yes, Baywatch Beach Resort provides bike or car rental at an additional cost.
Yes, the Baywatch Beach Resort, Goa offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room for those who want to do a meeting or an official conference during there stay.
No, pets are strictly not allowed at Baywatch Beach Resort.
Yes, a huge free parking space is available at Baywatch Beach Resort, Goa for those guests who are coming by their own means of transportation.
The popular attractions that are close to Baywatch Beach Resort, Goa are:
1. Martins Corner: Your stay at Goa is not complete without having a delicious meal at the famous Martins Corner. The place offers Indian and Chinese staples which include seafood that is served in a vibrant open-air pavilion with a bar. This attraction is around 4.2 km away from the resort.
2. Mother of God Church: Popularly called the 'The Majorda Church' in Portuguese, this holy site was founded in 1588. In 1738, this church was set on fire by the Marathas and was rebuilt in 1739. This is one of the top churches in Goa and is around 5.7 km away from the resort.
3. Indian Naval Aviation Museum: At this museum, you can witness an outdoor aircraft park and a gallery with exhibits. Here, you can witness the evolution of Indian Naval Air arm over decades. This museum is around 14.7 km away from the resort.
4. Benaulim Beach: This beach is a heaven for holidaymakers allowing you to relax at the soft beach sand and enjoying water-based activities. The verdant palm trees with the endless beach water gives the perfect picturesque location. This beach is around 3.3 km away from the resort.
The activities that you can avail at Baywatch Resort Goa are:
- Swimming Pool
- Spa (at extra charges)
Some of the activities mentioned above are available at an additional cost.
The Baywatch Beach Resort Goa is located in Pedda, Colva, Goa. It is around 25 km away from the Goa airport and hence is easily accessible through both public and private transport.
Some of the property amenities at the Baywatch Resort Goa are:
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Secured parking
- Free wifi in the business centre
- Pool / beach towels
- Yoga room
- Bar / lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available
- Breakfast buffet
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Outdoor dining area
- Snack barWine / champagne
- Poolside bar
- Board games / puzzles
- Airport transportation
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour security
- BBQ facilities
- Baggage storage
- Sun umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service.
The package includes breakfast if it is selected. You can enjoy lunch and dinner at an additional cost at the in-house restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
The type of rooms that are available at Baywatch Resort Goa are:
1. The Deluxe Room: Perfect for conscientious travellers, the Deluxe room allows you to enjoy amenities like bathroom kit, air conditioning, laundry, complimentary mineral water, LCD TV and much more.
2. The Suites: The Suites are the definition of luxury where you can enjoy modern amenities like refrigerated mini bar, electronic safes, tea/coffee makers, telephones with STD/ISD lines, Internet connectivity and Flat Screen television.
The baywatch beach resort goa can be reached through both public and is around 25 km away from Goa airport. It is around 6.7 km away from the Madgaon junction.
The nearest airport to the Baywatch Resort Goa is the Goa International airport. It is around 25 km away from the nearest airport.
The check-in time at Baywatch Beach Resort is at 2:30 PM on the first day. The check-out time at the resort is at 11:30 AM.
You can stay at the resort for around 2 days and 1 night. While you stay at the resort, you can enjoy benefits like delicious mouth-watering meals, entertaining and refreshing activities and comfortable accommodation.
According to the smoking policy at the resort, the guests can enjoy smoking at the designated smoking areas. For safety reasons, the resort does not allow smoking within the rooms.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.