About The Destination:
Remaining a top destination for a trip in South India, Munnar is blessed with some of the precious natural gems. The gargling streams and the hills touching the clouds add some extra charm to its beauty. Bangalore to Munnar Package will let you admire this breathtaking place from every corner of the town. From trekking in the scenic landscaped to enjoying some shikara rides, Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore will let you experience a huge rush in your adrenaline.
The fun doesn't end here as Munnar is home to some of the best food places, which offer some authentic cuisines of Kerala. Bangalore to Munnar Package Tour will provide you with a chance to enjoy a trip to the tea plantations and get knowledge about how India's favourite beverage is made. Overall, a trip to Munnar will let you experience all the things needed for a fun filled vacation.
About The Bangalore To Munnar Package
- On the first day of your trip, you will reach Munnar (on your own) followed by a sightseeing session around Munnar.
- You visit major tourist attractions of Munnar like Valara Waterfalls, a two level waterfall located at a height of 1000 feet followed by a trip to the Tea Museum where you will enjoy the practice of ancient tea making.
- Bangalore to Munnar Package will offer you a chance to admire the scent of thousands of flowers in the Rose Garden and the panoramic view of the plains through Pothamedu Viewpoint.
- Day two of Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore will continue the sightseeing tour and visit places like Rajamalai - Eravikulam National Park, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake and Top Station.
- The last day of Bangalore to Munnar Package Tour takes you to lush green tea plantations, where you will encounter the ancient techniques of growing and processing of tea leaves.
- The tour will end by travelling back to Bangalore, from where you will travel back to your homes.
Munnar tour package from Bangalore will start by your arrival at Cochin Airport from Bangalore from where you will be picked up by our representative and transferred to Munnar.
On the way to Munnar, you will visit some popular attractions to make the journey exciting and enjoyable.
Check-in to your pre-booked hotel in Munnar and freshen up to explore the hill station.
The sightseeing begins with a visit to the Valara Falls, located 39 KM before Munnar, which you will be able to spot from the highway itself.
Next, on the way is the Tea Museum, which is a must-visit place in Munnar. Relish the aroma of the tea plants as you carry on with your journey.
Later visit the Rose Garden, a beautiful flower garden which houses a large variety of plants.
Wrap up the day with a visit to the Pothamedu View Point which offers spectacular views of the tea and cardamom plantations of Munnar, and is an ideal place to spend the evening.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up to a refreshing morning in the hill station and get ready to explore the hill station.
The second day of the Bangalore to Munnar Package Tour begins with a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, which houses a large variety of flora and fauna and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the home of the most famous mountain goat, the Nilgiri Tahr.
Next, take some pictures at the famous Photo Point surrounded by tea gardens and offering surreal views of the surroundings.
The Mattupetty Dam will be the next stop of the day. Enjoy boating on the lake while being surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. Also, visit the Echo Point on the way.
Another picturesque lake awaits you in the hill station, the Kundala Lake, and the tea estates located around the area are a feast to the eyes.
The last stop for the day is the Top Station, where you can loosen up as you witness a 360-degree view of the Western Ghats.
Return to the hotel after an entertaining day of sightseeing and stay overnight at the hotel.
Wake up to a beautiful morning at your hotel in Munnar and enjoy some local tea.
Post breakfast, pack your bags and get ready for departure on the final day of the Munnar tour package from Bangalore.
You will be transferred to Kochi via Thekkady, as you leave with fond memories of the hill station on the Bangalore to Munnar tour package.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.