Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bangalore
About The Destination:
Being rich in culture and dotted with historical monuments, Mysore is the second-largest city in Karnataka provides sojourn to travellers from all over the world. Dotted with places so magnificent and inviting, Mysore lets you delve in history by marking a visit to places like Mysore Palace and Lalitha Mahal. From Mysore Pak to the Mysore silk, Bangalore to Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package will also provide you with a chance to enjoy many local items.
Next stop in the Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package is Ooty, which needs no introduction. Known to be the “Queen of the hills” this scenic place is loaded with coffee and tea plantations, adding some extra stars to the beauty. Offering many scenic places like Doddabetta peak and the Avalanche lake, Ooty also lets you experience many activities like boating and trekking.
The last stop of Bangalore Ooty Mysore Kodaikanal Package Tours is Kodaikanal where you will enjoy the views of pine trees stretching their limbs and the beauty of serene lakes. The most famous location here is the chocolate factory, which can be visited by everyone. The place is also known for ancient temples and is home to various pilgrimages including Kurinji Andavar Murugan Temple.
About The Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package:
- The first day of Bangalore to Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package will start by travelling Bangalore to Ooty in a private cab.
- While traveling to Ooty, You will stop at Mysore for some sightseeing. You will proceed to catch sights of many famous tourist attractions including Tombs of Tipu Sultan, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Wax Museum, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Mysore Zoological Park, St. Philomena Church, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple and Hyder Ali.
- The first day will end by reaching the quaint hill station of Ooty.
- The second day of the Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal tour package will take to scenic places of Ooty, including Deer Park, Ooty Lake and a trek to Doddabetta peak.
- On the third day of your trip, you will enjoy a peaceful boating session at Avalanche Lake, followed by a visit to Kalhatti waterfall. This day will end with checking out and an overnight trip to Kodaikanal.
- The fourth day of Bangalore Ooty Mysore Kodaikanal package tours will start by reaching Kodaikanal and enjoying a sightseeing tour to neighbouring places. Get a chance to visit Guna Caves, Dolphin’s Nose, Pine Forest and Pillar Rocks.
- Day 5 being the last day will not end by just checking out, as you will visit three major locations of Kodaikanal: The Coakers Walk, The Telescope House and Bear Shola Falls.
- At the end of the trip, you will be dropped back to Bangalore from Kodaikanal.
Day one will start from Bangalore where you will meet our representative and travel to Ooty via Mysore.
On the way to Ooty, we will stop at Mysore for a local sightseeing tour.
The tour starts from the glorious Chamundeshwari Temple where you will climb a thousand steps to reach the auspicious temple. Also, see the famed Nandi and the Mahishasura statue. Proceed to the Mysore Wax Museum, which houses more than 300 musical instruments!
Next is the Mysore Zoo! Try to catch a glimpse of the wilderness of Mysore, including the diverse species of birds.
The Mysore Maharaja Place is next on the list. Stroll along with the manicured lawns and witness the 145-foot five-storey tower which attracts 6 million visitors annually.
Also, visit St. Philomena Church, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tombs of Tipu Sultan and Hyder Ali, KRS Dam, and Vrindavan Garden.
In the evening, proceed to Ooty, check-in at the hotel, dinner, and overnight stay.
Wake up in the queen of all hill stations, enjoy a nutritious breakfast and set out for sightseeing in Ooty.
Visit Doddabetta Peak, 2637 metres above the sea level, to witness the unmatched beauty of Ooty.
Next, explore the Ooty Botanical garden that houses a 20 million-year-old fossilized tree trunk and numerous orchids, ferns, herbs, and trees.
Visit the Ooty Rose Garden that has more than 20000 varieties of roses, also, visit Wax World Ooty and Ooty Lake.
Return to the hotel to relax and enjoy dinner.
Wake up to amidst the beauty of Ooty and treat yourself with filling breakfast.
Begin the third day of the Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package with a visit to the beautiful Pykara Lake and Pykara waterfalls. Click some amazing pictures at the scenic location where you can also take a boat ride.
Also visit 9th Mile or Wenlock Downs, Mudumalai National Park, Deer Park, Tribal Museum, Ooty tea factory, and Emerald Lake.
In the evening, check-out and proceed to Kodaikanal overnight.
Check-in at the hotel at Kodaikanal in the morning, freshen up and unwind. Post breakfast, head out to explore Ooty.
Visit the Kodaikanal Lake where you can do activities such as walking, boating, horse riding and bicycling.
Explore the Pine Forests, Pillar Rocks, Dolphin’s Nose, Solar Physical Observatory, and Silver Cascade Falls.
Return to hotel , enjoy dinner and relax.
Wake up early to a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel to explore the rest of Kodaikanal on the Bangalore Ooty Mysore Kodaikanal package tours.
Depending on the time available, you can explore places like Coaker’s Walk, Telescope House, and Bear Shola Falls.
End the Bangalore to Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package and depart from Kodaikanal with a bag full of memories.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.