Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Kuta
- Known for its dizzying amalgamation of wild parties and spiritual awakening, Bali is the destination where travellers lose themselves to acquire peace and tranquillity. From its picturesque rice terraces and cascading waterfalls to its adventurous watersports and rejuvenating massage, this dreamy island is popular across the globe for endless reasons.
- Bali tour package from Kochi will let you dive into a sea of flamboyance and come out with a rejuvenated and revived self. According to the Bali tour package from Kochi, your Bali trip will begin from Kuta. After you reach here, you will spend your first evening on the island at leisure with your loved ones, as per your personal plans.
- The second day of the Bali package from Kochi is reserved for enjoying some exhilarating water activities at Tanjung Benoa beach. Here, you can indulge in a myriad of fun-filled and thrilling watersports, such as parasailing, snorkeling, jet skiing, and banana boat riding.
- The third day of your trip to Bali is dedicated to an excursion tour to Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village - famous for its leisurely-paced and laid-back way of living. You will begin the day’s tour by exploring Batur Mountain - Indonesia’s active volcano and Crater Lake. Then, you will proceed to Ubud Market and shop for some amazing local souvenirs. Next, you can pay a visit to the famous Monkey Forest - home to more than 600 Balinese monkeys and ancient temples, at your personal expense.
- The fourth day of your Bali trip will start with a tranquilizing Balinese spa session that will offer you rejuvenating therapeutic treatment by the best professionals. Later, you will pay a visit to the world-famous Tanah Lot Temple - known for its unique offshore setting, glorious history, and rich culture.
- On the fifth day of your Bali tour from Kochi, you will proceed on your journey to Seminyak - known popularly for its luxurious beach resorts and endless shopping opportunities. You will spend your first evening here at leisure, exploring local cuisine and shopping unique souvenirs.
- The sixth day will be all about experiencing an enthralling sunset dinner cruise in Seminyak. After you spend the day according to your own plans with your loved ones, you will head for a tempting sunset dinner cuisine at dusk. You will spend your evening watching the stunning sunset, enjoying live cabaret, and relishing delicious buffet dinner on the lavish cruise.
- On the seventh day, you will bid goodbye to Bali with a promise to be back on this exuberant island soon again.
Start your Bali tour packages from Kochi and arrive at Ngurah rai International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out for dinner at a cozy restaurant or explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a power-packed day.
Bali tour packages from Kochi invites you to Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy thrilling water sports.
You can go for Snorkeling, windsurfing, banana boat ride, parasailing and a few others.
After this thrilling experience, get back to the beach and spend some quality time sunbathing or have a drink and relax till the sun goes down.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get picked up from your hotel for a full-day tour to Ubud and Kintamani.
Reach Kintamani village and trek to Mt Batur, one of the active volcanoes in Asia and witness a scenic view of the Lake Batur from the top.
Our next stop is the Ubud market, where you will get fresh fruits and beautiful handicrafts, clothing and jewellery.
Bali packages from Kochi offer you a visit to the sacred Monkey forest sanctuary, a natural habitat for Balinese long-tailed monkeys. You can also visit Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple situated within the forest.
After a tiresome day, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and pamper yourself with a complimentary Balinese spa session. Choose from a range of treatments like Balinese massage, Body wash, Rose Aromatic footbath and Lime and honey body polish.
In the afternoon, get ready for a visit to Tanah Lot Temple, this Hindu pilgrimage temple is famous for its offshore location. This temple is dedicated to Dewa Baruna, the sea god.
After the visit, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and get transferred to Semiyank.
Check-in at the resort and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening you can head out to relish the Balinese cuisine and explore the nearby market to stock up some souvenirs from your memorable trip.
Head back to your room for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a delightful breakfast in the morning and spend the remaining day at leisure.
You can stay in your room all day or head out to explore local markets and restaurants.
You can go to the beach and enjoy sunbathing, swimming or rent a board for surfing.
In the evening, get ready for a sunset dinner cruise, relish an international buffet dinner and witness a live cabaret show.
After this experience, reach back to your room for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the resort and get dropped off at the airport as your Bali holiday package from Kochi ends here.
Have a safe journey back home!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Bali from Kochi and I had a great time in Bali with my family. It concluded with plenty of unforgettable memories. Everyone in my family thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. Accommodation was arranged in a fantastic hotel. We really liked the rooms and amenities the hotels provided us. Some of the temples, palaces, lakes, and mountains were beyond words to describe.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.