Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Kuta
- Bali, a small island of Indonesia, is home to many big and beautiful surprises. Be it the palm-laden beaches or heart-throbbing nightlife; this place is loaded with loads of sceneries and activities one can indulge in. This Bali Honeymoon package from Mumbai will let you experience the best vacation with your other half.
- The first day of the Bali Honeymoon package from Mumbai will commence as you set foot on the beautiful city of Kuta. Once you get transferred to your stay and check-in, the remaining day will be for you to spend as you please. You can either pay the time cosying in your room or can go for long walks along the shore. In the night, you can also have a beachside candlelight dinner with your beloved.
- Day two of the Bali package for couple from Mumbai will be dedicated to the city of Kuta, and all major landmarks will be covered on this day. Places exhibiting the culture of Bali and its scenic beauty like the Batu Caves and the volcanic sites will be explored. The last stop of this day will be the Celuk Village, where you can shop for pure gold and silver jewellery.
- The third day of this romantic trip will offer you an opportunity to spend some we-time while enjoying a Balinese couple spa. Once this rejuvenating session is over, you will head towards the next spot, which is the Gitgit Waterfall and the Shiva Temple around it.
- Day four of the trip will be given to you to spend as you please. From strolling around the shores to shopping, there are several activities one can enjoy here. You can also go for water-based activities like snorkelling and diving to experience the best of marine life Bali has got.
- On the fifth day, you will reach Ubud, and after settling into the hotel, you will head towards Nusa Dua. This beach is famous for the array of adventurous activities it provides along the shores. The small cafes around here are also known to serve the best seafood. The next stop of the day will be the Uluwatu temple after which you will be transferred back to your stay.
- The sixth day of your honeymoon package will be for you to enjoy whatever you want. Be it resting on the beaches or going for long walks, on this day you are free to do whatever you want. Going shopping and indulging in adventurous activities are also some options you can go for.
- On the seventh day, you will be packing stuff and checking out from your hotel. Get transferred to the airport from where you will board a flight to Mumbai.
Start your journey from Mumbai and reach Bali, upon your arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel in Kuta, for your Bali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
You can head out to explore nearby places and local markets and in the evening, witness beautiful sunsets by the beach.
Have a romantic candlelight dinner right on the beach and spend a beautiful evening with your partner.
Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head out for a full day sightseeing tour as per your Bali honeymoon package from Mumbai.
Visit the Desa Batubulan Village, famous for its stone sculptures and statues.
Witness the locals performing Barong dance form in the village that exhibits Balinese mythology with unique dance moves and folk music.
Our next stop is Mas, this village is popular for its wood carving skills and after the tour, move towards Goa Gajah or the Elephant Cave which is a UNESCO world heritage site famed for its intricate mythological carvings.
Later, travel to Kintamani, for a trip to Mount Batur, an active volcano located at the centre of Mount Agung on the island of Bali.
On your way, visit Ubud, this small town is a centre of dance, music and art.
Coming up next is Celuk Village, famous for its craftsmanship of gold and silver ornaments, where you will see the process of jewellery making.
After a full-day tour, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day early and get picked up from your hotel at 03:30 am for dolphin sighting.
Bali package for couples from Mumbai takes you to Lovina beach, where you will get a chance to see the dolphins closely, playing in the ocean.
After this experience, drive back to Kuta and witness a beautiful sunrise, head out to visit some of the famous attractions like high and mighty Gitgit Waterfalls, the Twin Lake View, Ulundanu Bratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
In the evening, burst your stress and tiredness with a two-hour spa session and later head back to your hotel room for a comforting overnight stay.
The fourth day of your Bali honeymoon package all inclusive from Mumbai is specially marked as a leisure day for you.
You can spend the day at the beach or enjoy the indoor activities at the hotel.
Explore the local markets and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and after checking-out from your hotel, set out for a half-day tour of Nusa-Dua. As you reach, enjoy these complimentary adventure sports activities like Jet-skiing, parasailing and a banana-boat ride. You can try some more adventure activities on your own.
After this thrilling experience, have lunch on your own and head out to the nearby market and shop some cool jewellery, souvenirs and clothes.
Check-in to your private pool villa and unwind, if you want, you can visit the Uluwatu temple or call it a day. Have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, spend this day on your own. You can go to the beach for sun-bath, dip in the ocean or head to the coolest clubs and bars and enjoy some smooth dancing with your partner.
Laze around all day and end it with an overnight stay in your villa.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and check-out from your hotel for your departure.
Get dropped off at Ngurah Rai International airport for your return flight as your Bali package for couples from Mumbai comes to a beautiful end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked a honeymoon trip to Bali being advised by one of my friends. I opted for Thrillophilia being my tour operator, and it is absolutely contented that it was worth it. We being first time visitors it was advantageous for us travelling with experienced people operating the tour. Thank you team.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.