Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Badrinath
- Home to the beauty capable of hypnotising many travellers, the Himalayan foothills located in India are dotted with many beautiful locations. Be it the snow-covered hills or the mesmerising green valleys; these enchanting places have catered the tourists from all over the world.
- The first day of this Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Mumbai will start by reaching Rishikesh from Mumbai, from there you will be greeted by our representatives who will make a pickup to transfer you to the hotel and spend a leisurely day around the place.
- This holy town is home to some of the most sacred places like Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. This tour will offer you an opportunity to be a part of Ganga Aarti held at Triveni Ghat and marvel at the view of thousands of lights floating in the river. From shopping in the local markets to buying souvenirs for your loved ones.
- The second day of Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Mumbai will be spent travelling from Rishikesh to Guptkashi. Guptkashi is a holy town believed to be the place where Lord Shiva showed his glimpse to the Pandavas. Since then, the site got this name - the “hidden” Kashi. The mesmerising confluence of Bhagirathi with Alaknanda at Devprayag will follow, and you commence on the route along the Ganges. Once you reach Guptkashi, the remaining day will be spent having some leisure time at your stay.
- The third day of this package tour to Badrinath Kedarnath from Mumbai will take you towards the holy vibes of Kedarnath and Gaurikund. Gaurikund is believed to be the place where Shiva admitted his love for Devi Parvati. From Gaurikund, a trek 13 KM long is taken to reach the Kedarnath Temple. You can choose to walk or take pony rides to reach this temple. After making the darshanas, and offering aartis, you will head back to Guptkashi and rest in your stay.
- Leading towards the fourth day, you will get to seek blessings of Lord Vishnu at Badrinath Temple. The beautiful carvings on the walls and the scenery of mountains as the backdrop will surely add some extra stars to the magnificent view. The day will end by reaching back to your stay and resting overnight.
- The fifth day, you will revisit the Badrinath temple to participate in the morning aarti around 4:30 AM. and also enjoy the sunrise and later you will be taken to Devprayag, the home of the river Ganga. The whole day will be spent here only while traversing the beautiful shores and enjoying the panoramic beauty of the surrounding Mountains. The day will end by shifting back to your stay.
- The last day of this tour will take you back to Rishikesh from where you will travel back to your homes in Mumbai.
Start your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Mumbai and upon your arrival at Rishikesh, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind, later you will be accompanied for a local sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Parmarth Niketan Ashram and a few more.
In the evening, go to triveni Ghat and join the grand evening aarti at the ghat, Witness the grand aarti where hundreds of Devotees pay their respect to river Ganga.
Return to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Guptkashi.
On your way, you will see the river Ganga and witness the confluence of River Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag.
Reach Srinagar and have quench your hunger pangs with some delicious food at the local restaurant or Dhaba.
Resume your journey to Guptkashi as you cross through Rudraprayag and Ukhimath.
As you reach, get checked-in at the hotel and have dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast early in the morning and get transferred to Gaurikund in a private vehicle to embark on the third day of your package tour to Badrinath Kedarnath from Mumbai.
Reach Gaurikund, which is the base camp for Kedarnath hike and also it is an important Hindu Pilgrimage site. It is believed to be the place where Lord Shiva confessed his love for Goddess Parvati.
Start your trek to Kedarnath, it is a 16 km distance from Gaurikund, you can hire a pony or palanquin if you wish or complete the journey by foot.
Take a stop at Rambara for lunch and after reaching the temple, have darshan and seek the blessings of Lord Shiva.
After completing the darshan, admire the enchanting view of the valley and descend back to Gaurikund.
Get transferred to Guptkashi for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Badrinath for the next part of your package tour to Badrinath Kedarnath from Mumbai.
On your way, you will visit some of the famous places like Baniyakund from where you can witness the glorious peaks of Chandrashila and witness the enchanting views of Joshimath, Govindghat and Hanuman Chatti.
Have lunch at the local restaurants on your way and you will reach Badrinath By evening.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest. Later, head out for Badrinath Darshan and seek the blessings of the lord and join the evening aarti at the temple .
After the darshan, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up early and join the morning aarti in the Badrinath Temple and later, have breakfast and check-out from the hotel to start your journey to Devprayag.
Enroute, you will visit Joshimath, the winter seat of Lord Badri, from here you will witness the mesmerizing view of the snow-capped mountains of Auli.
Coming up next is a visit to Karanprayag and Nandprayag.
As you reach Devprayag, head out to witness the confluence of River Alaknanda and Bhagirathi which forms River Ganga.
After the visit, get checked-in at the hotel and after dinner, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Rishikesh.
Get dropped off at your preferred location in Rishikesh as your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Mumbai comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked this Badrinath kedarnath tour from Mumbai and it felt so peaceful and very well managed. The temple premises is awesome. The whole process of darshan is seamless. A must visit place for everyone.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.