Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package By Helicopter Highlights
- Indulge in the breathtaking views of Garhwal Himalayan Range of Uttarakhand
- The magical vistas that you witness during the flight is sure to soothe your eyes
- Skip the ordinary tourist trail and embark on a tour to spirituality.
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you take the delight of helicopter ride
- Grasp the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains and kedarnath as you fly high in the sky
Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package By Helicopter Overview
About the destination:
Go on a soul-cleansing trip to the most auspicious and sacred pilgrimage site, Kedarnath and Badrinath. The Do Dham Yatra to the most revered Hindu pilgrimage sites of Kedarnath and Badrinath is sure to wash away all of your sins and set you on the path of salvation.
Throughout the way, you will be accompanied by a mesmerizing bird's eye view of the valley and mountains. Absorb in the scenic views of snow-clad mountains as you fly above the clouds to reach your destination.
About the tour:
- Witness the breathtaking landscapes of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges that surround Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Enjoy the incredible scenic beauty and the serene atmosphere of the temples with many devotees paying their respects to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu.
- Embark on the path to Moksha (freedom from the cycle of death and rebirth).
- Built-in stone featuring an impressive architectural style, the two temples of Badrinath and Kedarnath are believed to be constructed in the 8th Century.
- Connect with your inner self as you go on the tour that is an amalgamation of Spirituality and Unbridled Beauty.
More Details about Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package By Helicopter
Know Before You Go for Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package By Helicopter
- Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags) as suitcases/trolley bags cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.
- While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons.
- Passengers may be divided into 2 groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle depending on their body weight.
- All passengers will be taken to all the helipads atleast 1 hour prior before the departure time. In this case sometimes you may have to wait at govt. helipad.
- Please share your actual body weight at the time of Booking. Your body weight will be measured before flying. Company has full rights to de-board a passenger in case the actual body weight exceeds than the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
- While boarding into the helicopter, social distancing will be maintained and all the discussions with the representatives will be done from a distance of a minimum of 2 ft.
- On the day of arrival, each customer’s body temperature will be measured and if found greater than the normal then a medical team will get in touch with the customer and provide consultancy.
- The staff will be carrying hand sanitizer, mask, and gloves while meeting with the customer.