Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: Bangkok
Trip Location: Bangkok
About the Activity:
- If you are in Thailand make it a wish on your bucket list to visit The Grand Pearl Ayutthaya Cruise and get acquainted with the historical culture of the old capital in Thailand.
- Commence your tour at about 07:30 AM after getting picked from your hotel in Bangkok and around 09:00 AM, reach Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, originally built by an Ayutthaya King.
- At about 11:00 AM, you will reach in the ancient capital of Ayutthaya and visit the city's largest temple built in 14th Century, Viharn Phra Monkol Bopit and Wat Mahathat.
- After excursion in Old capital Ayutthaya, embark on the luxurious Grand Pearl cruise ship by 01:00 PM for the return journey to Bangkok.
- Enjoy the superb lunch buffet and the fascinating scenery along the Chao Phraya River banks.
- Around 03:00 PM, the cruise passes through the Chao Phraya riverbanks, the Royal Barges Museum, Thammasart University, the Royal Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Reclining Buddha Temple, the Temple Of Dawn and world-class 5 stars hotel as you are reaching the River City Pier.
- Wrap your tour up by 04:00 PM with scintillating memories.
Know Before You Go:
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation in Bangkok
Type of transfer: Shared
Tour Duration: 8 hours
Tour Timings: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
07.30 : Pick up at major hotels in Bangkok (pickup time will be confirmed by reservation)and depart Bangkok by air- conditioned coach
09.00 : Arrive at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, originally built by an Ayutthaya King in 17th Century. The site as it stands today, however, is largely the work of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), who expanded the area into a Versaillesque garden filled with European-style buildings at the end of 19th century. The Palace dates back to the reign of King Rama V, encircled by beautiful gardens and lake.The buildings within the compound represent a variety of Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian styles. Until today, the Royal Family sometimes uses the palace as a residence, receptions or banquets. former residence of Thai Kings from 17th Century. Bang Pa-In has a captivating collection of marvelous pavilions in a variety of Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian architectural styles.
11.00 : Arrive in the ancient capital of Ayutthaya and visit Wat Phrasrisanphet, the city's largest temple built in 14th Century and used as the royal temple-cum-palace by several kings, Viharn Phra Monkol Bopit and Wat Mahathat.These are most important temples of Ayutthaya.
13.00 : Welcome on board to the luxurious cruiser “Grand Pearl” at Wat Chong Lom. Enjoy a delightful lunch, lunch, featuring a variety of oriental and western dishes. After lunch relax on the decks and enjoy the breathtaking scenery along the river banks of the River of Kings, Chaophraya River, passing through Pathumthani and Nonthaburi provinces before arriving in Bangkok.
15.00 : Treat your pleasant afternoon with a coffee break. Now you are back in Bangkok, The cruise is passing n the enchanting sights of the Chao Phraya riverbanks, the Royal Barges Museum, Thammasart University, The Royal Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, The Reclining Buddha Temple, the Temple Of Dawn and world-class 5 stars hotel as you are reaching the River City Pier.
16.00 : Arrive at the River City Pier.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.