Street Food In Pune Highlights
- Give the chance to your taste buds to know the rich spices and amazing flavors of the food hidden in the heart of Pune city
- Enjoy this fun-filled tour of exploring the Pune city and its preparation of the famous local food and understanding it
- Get an opportunity of tasting more than 7 mouth watering dishes of Royal Pune in this food tour
- Taste these lip-smacking tastes and flavors worth remembering under the guidance of a professional tour guide
Street Food In Pune Overview
Activity Location: Starting Point- Meet Outside KFC (At the stairs), End Point- FC Road
Activity Timings: Afternoon time- 1-3 PM and Evening 5-7 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours
About Street Food in Pune:
Head out for a super fun-filled tour that Thrillophilia has designed for you with an intention to take you to these places for a food tasting session of the street food in Pune so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds, and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
How to Reach?
Guest need to assemble at the starting point
About The Activity:
- Witness the preparation and get an understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
- Visit the old town Pune and roam around in its bustling streets with a highly trained professional guide that will take you down the road of spices.
- Be prepared to fill your taste buds with mouth-watering delights with your friends or family
- Taste more than 7 mouth-watering and authentic delicacies of royal Pune on this food tour and remember the flavor for a lifetime.
- Have awesome and sweet memories at the end of this fun and unique experience and remember it for life.
More Details about Street Food In Pune
Know Before You Go for Street Food In Pune
- Children below 5 years are not allowed to join the tour.
- The tour is suitable for Large groups, friends, family and corporate outings.
- Our travel partner would convey the meetup location on booking, and you can easily reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Things To Carry for Street Food In Pune
- Water bottle