Resort Location: Gumkhal Silogi, Lansdowne
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Astre Vue Resort is a beautiful resort located on Gumkhul a small Garhwali village with panoramic views of Himalayas. The Astre Vue Resort offers Restaurant, Dining Area, Internet Services, Doctor on Call, Laundry Service (At a charge), Dry Cleaning, Airport Transfers on a Shared basis, General, Free parking area, Indoor Games, Lawn, Children's Play Area and Power backup. Astrevue is on a mountain top and has a perennial view of snow-clad Himalayas. One can go hiking the local trails, choose a beautiful trek or enjoy the guided tours to ethnic Garhwali villages.
The Astre Vue Resort takes proper care of hygiene and sanitation with room-service and daily housekeeping. Sanitization is done every day to ensure the utmost care and personal safety of the guests.
Along with this amazing stay, the package offers village exploration. It will be a guided tour, the trails leading from the property, and make you experience Garhwali culture. We are also offering you a non-alcoholic welcome drink for your warm welcome, not only that a delicious breakfast is also complimentary with this package. Book this package and make your holiday worth remembering.
Highlights of the Asre Vue Resort:
1. Stay in Semi Deluxe Room
2. Scrumptious Breakfast Included
3. Welcome Non-Alcoholic Arrival Drinks
4. An experiential guided village tour
How To Reach Asre Vue Resort Lansdowne?
This location is 25 km from Lansdowne Bus stop. You can also come from Kotdwar by shared and Private cab. There is parking space for private vehicles.
Write Your Story
The Astre Vue Resort is around 25 km away from the Lansdowne Bus stop. The place can be easily reached through both shared and private cab from the bus stop. Alternatively, you can also reach the place from Kotdwar.
Yes, the resort has an in-house restaurant. You can enjoy delicious cuisines at the resort on A La carte basis or buffet basis. Therefore, you can enjoy having delicious meals at the resort and sour the flavours of natural food of Lansdowne.
The popular attractions that are close to Astre Vue Resort Lansdowne are:
1. Bhulla Lake: The lake is a man made lake which is full with fun and entertainment. This lake was built by the help of the Garhwali youth of The Garhwal Rifles. The lake is around 12.4 km away from the resort.
2. Tip N Top: This is a valley which is one of the highest places in Lansdowne. The place allows you to view the complete skyline with magnificent Shivalik range. The attraction is around 13.3 km away from the resort.
3. Darwan Singh Regimental Museum: This is a Garhwal Rifles museum built by the Indian Army in 1888. The museum is well maintained and is one of the top tourist attractions in Lansdowne. This museum is around 12.4 km away from the resort.
4. Kalagarh Tiger Reserve: This reserve is famous for featuring around 100 tigers and has safari tours and forest rest houses. The reserve is a part of Corbett National Park and is an abode for many wildlife species. The place is around 19.6 km away from the resort.
Some of the property amenities at Astre Vue Resort are:
- Free parking
- Mini golf
- Children's television networks
- Indoor play area for children
- Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
- Secured parking
- Breakfast in the room
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Evening entertainment
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Airport transportation
- Car hire
- BBQ facilities
- Baggage storage
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service.
The food & drink options that are available at Astre Vue Resort Lansdowne are on A La Carte or Buffet basis. You can enjoy various delicious cuisines at the resort. The package includes a scrumptious breakfast and non-alcoholic arrival drinks to welcome the guests.
Some of the room amenities that are available at Astre Vue Resort are:
- Room service
- Bottled water
- 24 hour hot running water.
Yes, parking is available at Astre Vue Resort. Therefore, you can plan to reach the resort in your personal car and park it at the resort while you enjoy your stay at the resort.
Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.
Yes, the Astre Vue Resort has great views of mountains during your stay at the resort. The resort offers panoramic views of the snow-clad Himalayas.
Check in starts at hotel Astre Vue Resort from 14:00 and check out timing is 12:00.
The type of activities that one can experience at Astre Vue Resort Lansdowne are:
- Dartoard Target.
The type of rooms that are available at the Astre Vue Resort Lansdowne are:
- Family Suite: The resort has 1 unit for the family suite.
- Premium Luxury Tents: The resort has 2 units for the Premium Luxury Tents`
- Premium: The resort has 10 units for the premium rooms.
- Super Deluxe: The resort has 3 units for the super deluxe rooms.
- Deluxe: The resort has 1 unit for the deluxe rooms.
The room charges are applicable for individuals above the age of 6 years. For individuals up to the age of 6 years, the child policy is included.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.