About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Known for its salubrious beauty and virgin forests, Chail has unique houses that carry the same beauty in their interiors - wooden decor for that added warmth, furniture that carries a distinctive design, and unmatched hospitality that reflects the beauty of the people here. Welcome to a villa that has all of these and more. Surrounded by the dense pine tree, the stay is nestled in lush greenery and offers mesmerizing views of mountains.
While here, do not miss enjoying the bonfire, sitting on the swing, under a star-studded sky in the garden. You would not want to miss out on that view! Or you can also snuggle up in a blanket and enjoy the fireplace indoors.
About the rooms:
The stay offers 3 bedrooms that carry warmth and homely feeling, each opening up to breathtaking views of the mountains and the forests. The room on the topmost floor is built-in attic style (a speciality of the houses here) and has a wooden floor and ceiling. Each bedroom features an attached washroom, a large double bed, and a laptop-friendly seating, and can accommodate 3 people at a time.
You can order delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost from the in-house kitchen. The kitchen serves freshly prepared food using ingredients sourced from local farmers.
- Enjoy a nature walk around the stay that offers amazing views and unique flora and fauna to discover
- Go for a guided visit to the highest cricket ground that sits at an altitude of 7500 ft
- Enjoy sightseeing to a few amazing places in and around Chail (on request)
- Visit the Chail Wildlife Sanctuary, home to sambar, goral and cheer pheasants at Blossom and Jhaja
- You can also visit the Chail Palace, a 19th-century royal palace that is now a hotel
- Check out the Kali Tibba Temple that offers panoramic views
- While here, you must visit the Sadhupul Lake and enjoy snacks and beverages as you dip your feet in cold lake water
- Go trekking through the rocky trails of Gaura and Jhajja
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The location is approx 42 KM from Mall Road, Shimla and around 58 KM from Shimla Airport and the Railway Station. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.