A beautiful resort nestled in the jungle, surrounding area is picturesque and the resort itself has some lovely rooms, with spacious balconies. Various...
I booked Aranyawas stay from Thrillophilia and the property looks so beautiful, calm & serene. One can enjoy nature at it's best. Comfortable rooms, pl...
Resort Location: Maga, Ranakpur
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check out time: 10 :00 AM
Aranyawas Ranakpur is a three-star property located in the Ranakpur- the city which is considered to be one of the most important pilgrimage sites of Jainism.Aranyawas is set in a wild, mountain valley, hidden away from the outside world. The natural terrain is formed of the rugged mountainside with outcrops of rock and indigenous forest.
We have tamed a small part of it with orchards of guava, various types of mango, awla, cherry, lychee, lime, orange, pomegranate and chikoo trees, though the winter nighttime temperature can drop to the almost freezing point. The hotel offers facilities like front desk, room service, laundry and doctor on call. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
Aranyawas Ranakpur has been constructed with black stones and boasts of a swimming pool, spa, restaurant, and even an organic farm. Aranyawas Ranakpur also offers some truly stunning and panoramic views of the Aravalli hills. A number of activities like safari, trekking, and bird watching can also be arranged. The hotel houses an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant that serves authentic, sumptuous delicacies to pamper food lovers. The food is prepared using homegrown fruits and vegetables. Guests can opt for massage and yoga here.
Along with the stay, there is a cooking demo session which is organized in which you will be reaching by doing a nature walk and reach the spot amid wilderness where a bonfire will be there along with live cooking over there only. Apart from it there are discount vouchers to fullfill your cravings in resort restaurant which serves rajasthani and multiple cuisint to taste out and along with that there are complimentry cocktails available at resort. So Visit Aranyawas resort to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
Highlights of Aranyawas Ranakpur:
1. Food discount vouchers
2. Cooking Demo Session take you back to the days of the Raj Era, this led to many a night spent out in the wilderness, waiting in the dim moonlight of the Jungle
3. Complimentry 2 bottles of cocktail
How to Reach Aranyawas Ranakpur?
The Aranyawas is a convenient 4 km from the famous Ranakpur Jain Temple and 5 km from Ranakpur Town. Falna Train Station is located 45 km away, while Udaipur Airport is about 100 km distance from the hotel.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A beautiful resort nestled in the jungle, surrounding area is picturesque and the resort itself has some lovely rooms, with spacious balconies. Various activities were arranged like safari, trekking, and bird watching. I would highly recommend it for nature lovers you will love to stay here. Also look forward to book it from Thrillophilia as they have best discounted price online. I have compared price on other platforms but I have preferred this because they provide activities as well with the stays.
Rated : 5.0
I booked Aranyawas stay from Thrillophilia and the property looks so beautiful, calm & serene. One can enjoy nature at it's best. Comfortable rooms, pleasent staff & good food. A must visit place where one can have a completely relaxing, refreshing & rejuvenating holiday.
Some special features of Aranyawas Resort include:
- The resort lies close to various famous tourist attractions, thus making it easy for its guests to enjoy some hassle free sightseeing tours.
- Offering you a chance to relive the ancient Rajashtani Era, the resort hosts cooking classes in which you get to enjoy cooking sessions of dishes made using authentic recipes.
- From a swimming pool to an in house restaurant, the Aranyawas Resort houses various top notch facilities.
- Located amidst lush green and beautiful valleys, the resort takes you close to nature and offers a calm surroundings.
Some popular attractions close to Aranyawas Ranakpur include:
1. Kumbhalgarh Fort: Located at a distance of 26.2 KM from Aranyawas Resort Ranakpur, this fort is famous for its awe inspiring architecture. Offering numerous scenic backdrops, the fort attracts loads of tourists from all over the world.
2. Ranakpur Dam: More like a picnic spot, this dam is surrounded by an array of large trees and regional vegetation. Located at a distance of 12 KM from Aranyawas Resort Ranakpur, this dam not only lets you enjoy the serenity of greens but also offers a panoramic view of the flowing streams of water.
3. Hamer Pal Lake: Located at a distance of 32.5 KM from the Aranyawas Resort, this lake is one of the most famous nature reserves in Rajasthan. Being home to the African Cat fishes, the lake attracts loads of nature lovers.
The activities which can be enjoyed at Aranyawas Resort include:
1. Cooking classes: Get a chance to try your hands on cooking various famous delicacies of Rajasthan in which some of the most skilled chefs will help you.
2. Walking tours: At Aranyawas Resort, you can enjoy various activities including scenic walking tours in which you can enjoy long walks loaded with a peaceful aura.
3. Sightseeing tours: The Aranyawas Resort is located close to various famous tourist spots, thus you can enjoy some hassle free sightseeing tours in a single day.
Yes, the resort does have a restaurant in which you can relish on various local and international delicacies. From tasteful Rajasthani cuisine to chinese, you can enjoy so many freshly made dishes here.
Some property amenities which can be availed at Aranyawas Resort include:
- Laundry facilities
- Doctor on call
- Power backup
- Luggage assistance
- 24 hours security
- Swimming pool
- In house restaurant
- Parking facilities
- Barbeque and bonfire service.
Yes, the resort does have a swimming pool in which you can splash around and enjoy a refreshing dip.
The nearest airport to Aranyawas Resort is the Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur. The distance between both the places is arounds 96 KM and it will take around 2 hours to cover it.
Yes, you will get an ample space for parking in Aranyawas Resort. You can park your personal vehicles without any worry as the parking lot is equipped with all basic safety measures.
No, Pets are not allowed.
Yes arrangements can be made for Jain Food.
Yes, the resort have a swimming pool facing nature.
The timings are as Check-in: 2:00 PM & Check-out: 12:00 PM.
As resort is situated between jungle and wilderness so it has a connectivity to Jungle and Nature only which is more pleasent than hustle bustle of the city.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.