The royal palace structure, master bed rooms and everything that could make me feel none less than a royal myself, my stays at the Alsisar Haveli Jaipu...
I am thrilled with my stays at the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur so much so that I felt like a royal myself at every experience that I had here. Highly recommn...
Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
About Alsisar Haveli:
The Pink City-Jaipur is a very famous destination in India which is known for its stunning architecture, culture, a lively culinary scene, palaces, temples, magnificent forts, and ''colorful bazaars''. If you have ever wondered what it's like to live the royalty, so now it's your time to stay in Alsisar Haveli in Jaipur. The property is famous for its regal Rajput-ian architecture, plush hospitality, and princely ambiance.
Standard Room- 300 sq. ft
Standard Rooms with antique interiors, a beautiful sit-out area with attached private bathrooms feature Premium Kama Ayurveda Toiletries, bathtubs, or Showers.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast.
Enjoy welcome drinks on arrival
Enjoy multiple activities at the property.
Walking tour to nearby forest included.
You can choose to have Any One of the Lunch or Dinner.
Activities at Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
Know more about the surrounding with a walk to a nearby traditional market (Pink City).
Visit famous attractions like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace at an additional cost.
Experience pleasant views of Nahargarh Fort from the rooftop of the Haveli.
Laundry and Dry cleaning service- You can avail the laundry and dry cleaning services available at the property at an additional charge.
Daily Housekeeping- Keep your room neat and clean with the daily housekeeping service available at the site.
Other amenities include Tea/Coffee maker, Flat-screen TV, four-poster bed with drapes, cable television, direct dial telephone, cushioned chairs with glass-topped center table, study table, dressing table, luggage rack, etc
Wifi access- Stay connected to the world with wifi access. Share your precious moments with your friends on social media.
Security [24-hour]- For all the guests, 24-Hour security is ensured by the property. Your visit will be safe at the resort.
Swimming Pool- Beat the heat with a cool dive into the swimming pool available at the resort,
Terms & Conditions:
Please adhere to the timings.
The package is applicable for 1 Night.
Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
The package only applicable 1 room which can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child aged 0-5 years.
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The royal palace structure, master bed rooms and everything that could make me feel none less than a royal myself, my stays at the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur have been great. I had this experience on my bucket list which got possible just because of thrillophilia’s affordable packages of the same. Thank you for easy booking and hassle free check in check out
Rated : 5.0
I am thrilled with my stays at the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur so much so that I felt like a royal myself at every experience that I had here. Highly recommneded
- The Alsisar Haveli Jaipur is a heritage property that once was a palace used by the royal family of Jaipur. At present it serves as a luxury 5-star resort, flanked with classic Rajputana architecture consisting of high arches, domed roofs, intricate lattice and other ornamentation.
- Along with the superlative design, the interiors and furnishing of the entire property also oomphs of regality that in turns makes the guest feel like maharajas and maharanis themselves.
- Many of Jaipur’s well known attractions are also in close proximity to the resort and can be visited through self-planned or guided walking tours arranged by the resort.
1. Jantar Mantar: At about 2.4 kilometers from the resort is situated this UNESCO World Heritage Site, dating back to the year 1734. Built by the founder of Jaipur, Raja Sawai Jai Singh I, Jantar Mantar is an observatory that houses 19 astronomical instruments, including the world’s largest stone sundial that can be used to see the astronomical positions with the naked eye.
2. Hawa Mahal: Also known as the ‘Palace of Breeze’, the Hawa Mahal was built in 1799 after getting commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This is a five-storeyed edifice made of red and pink sandstone and has over 900 small windows with an intricately designed facade. This historic masterpiece lies at a distance of 2.7 kilometers from the resort.
3. City Palace: At a distance of 2.3 kilometers from the resort lies the residence of the royal family of Jaipur. The City Palace was established at the same time as the city by the founder Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II as the administrative and ceremonial seat for the King and his family. The Palace was also used as a religious and cultural, as well as artistic centre and houses the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum that is open for visitation.
4. Old City Market (Bapu Bazar): Lying at about 2.8 kilometers from the resort, this is one of Jaipur's best shopping areas to buy traditional fabrics, apparels, shoes, handicrafts, jewelry and other trinkets.
The old city market area is like a maze with many tapered lanes that connect a web of multiple individual markets including, Johari Bazar (for jewelry), Bapu Bazar (for handicrafts and other traditional items), Kishanpole bazar and Ramganj Bazar etc.
Alsisar Haveli Jaipur is a heritage resort property that is known for an imperial history, regal design, royal treatment for the guests in all sense of living comforts and their many entertaining and fun activities on avail. Some of the best experiences to have here includes:
- Guided walking tour around the city’s best attractions and nearby historical sites.
- Evening entertainment with traditional and cultural performances at the resort.
- Indoor and outdoor games are available and equipment can be arranged by the resort on the guest’s request.
- The in-house spa center can be accessed all throughout the stay to get a massage or any other cosmetic treatment to rejuvenate oneself.
Here is a list of the amenities available in the rooms of the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
- Attached baths with modern fixtures and complimentary toiletries
- Power Back-up
- Doctor on call
- Room Service
- Television with satellite channels
- Bath-tub in the suites.
At the spa center of Alsisar Haveli Jaipur the guest can indulge in a plethora of traditional and luxury treatments, ranging from massages performed by skilled masseuses to facials, pedicures, body cribs and polishes etc. done by professional aestheticians to give your mind, body and soul complete relaxation.
Here is a list of the amenities offered at the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
The check-in timing for the guests at Alsisar Haveli Jaipur is for 2:00 pm and the check-out timing is at 12:00 noon, that is two hours prior to the original time of arrival, the next day or at the end of the stay.
The premises of Alsisar Haveli in Jaipur itself is vast and sprawling with many stunning gardens, courtyards, patios and other areas where guests can sit for hours in awe of the design, beauty and tranquility. Along with that, the resort property is situated in the old city area wh8ich is laced with the iconic pink coloured buildings, old; dindy but traditional style buildings, the afar Aravali Hills range and the forts that are perched on the hills are all visible clearly from the terrace of Alsisar Haveli.
Yes. There is an open-air full sized swimming-pool in which one can take a relaxing and cooling swim, surrounded by a courtyard with gazebos with domed roofs and typical rajasthani design elements. The white and pristine poolside area is well balanced with ample greenery enveloping the surroundings.
Yes. At The Alsisar Haveli Jaipur guests can enjoy and relish all their meals at the in-house restaurant. Designed to give everyone a taste of the royal dining experience all the way from the plush interiors to a diverse and palatable menu that includes classic rajasthani and other worldwide cuisines. All of these are prepared by a team of professional chefs and served by a hospitable and welcoming staff.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.