After The Rains Resort is highly recommended for a comfotable stay and for nature lovers. I was with my family and we really had a great time at the re...
We booked our trip with Thrillophilia at a very good deal and we enjoyed the stay in the resort. Food was very tasty. we enjoyed various activities lik...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
After The Rains Resort is highly recommended for a comfotable stay and for nature lovers. I was with my family and we really had a great time at the resort. we enjopyed the Nature Trail around the resort and many more amazing activities. All thanks to thrillophilia for the perfect package, we enjoyed alot. Also we got instant bookings.
Rated : 5.0
We booked our trip with Thrillophilia at a very good deal and we enjoyed the stay in the resort. Food was very tasty. we enjoyed various activities like Village Tour, Plantation Walk, Nature Trail and many more. Service by all staff was amazing. Staff was friendly and polite. Overall enjoyed alot!!
Rated : 5.0
Location of the resort is great and surrounded by greenery. We enjoyed our stay with family. It's an ideal destination for a family vacation in the lap of nature.
Rated : 5.0
Excellent property with 100% standards on quality and hospitality
- Soochipara Falls: Situated 29 kilometers from the resort in Vellarimala, Wayanad the Soochipara Falls is a three-tiered cascade that has a 200 feet drop which makes a pool at the end. Surrounded by thick deciduous, montane and evergreen forests, this attraction is visited by many to enjoy swimming, a picnic and other recreational activities.
- Kanthanpara Waterfalls: Situated near Soochipara Falls is a smaller yet spectacular waterfall, Kanthanpara with a cascading height of 30 meters. A great spot to spend some time with nature in solitude, this scenic attraction is around 22 kilometers from Kalpetta and 7.5 kilometers from After the Rains Resort via road.
- Neelimala Viewpoint: Neelimala viewpoint is one of the most prolific attractions in Wayanad that is frequented by adventure-enthusiasts wanting to go for scenic treks on trails filled with natural opulence of the Western Ghats. Besides this, the views of the surroundings, valleys and the Meenmutty waterfalls from the top are a pleasing surprise to the eyes. The guests at the resort can get here with an hour long drive to cover 15.5 kilometers.
- Edakkal Caves: These are two natural caves located on top of Ambukutty Mala, at an altitude of 4000 feet. This prominent tourist attraction is 24 kilometers from After the Rains Resort from the SH29 and Vaduvanchal - Kolagappara Road. After parking the vehicle at the designated lot, one has to trek for 1.5 kilometers to reach the main entrance of the caverns.
Yes. The After the Rains Rainforest Resort is situated in the Nilgiri Hills of Wayanad, meaning that the entire property boasts of beautiful views of the hills, plantations, valleys and the rising and setting sun.
Pergola is an elevated platform made of bamboo at the resort from where one can catch sight of the natural beauty and tranquil more. Feu de Camp is another such place which is a campfire spot overlooking theater magnanimous mountains.
The guests staying at After the Rains Resort can indulge in a range of fun activities that would make their Wayanad holiday memorable.
- Village Tours with a guide who will take you around the scenic plantations, the traditional houses where tribals and locals live, forested landscapes to explore the native flora and fauna.
- Plantation Walks to the surplus spice, coffee and other estates that surround the After the Rains Resort property in the viridescent Nilgiri Hills of Wayanad.
- Nature trail walks along and through the different terrains and areas around the Resort for a tranquil experience.
- Fishing at the Fisherman's Point situated within the vicinity of the resort. Here you can learn to cast a net, get the bait on the fishing rods and even catch a fish or two that the chefs can cook for you later.
- Cycling around the scenic routes within the resort premises and even around it. The guests can avail bicycles after making a request at the help desk.
Here is a list of the amenities that are available in the rooms at the After the Rains Resort:
- Electronics/Appliance (geyser, coffee/tea maker, TV, kettle, mini refrigerator etc.)
- Attached baths with toiletries
- 24 hours power back-up and water supply
- In-room dining/room service
Here is a list of the property amenities that are available at After the Rains Rainforest Resort.
- Electronics/Appliances (TV, tea/coffee maker, geyser etc.)
- Room service
- Front desk
- Airport shuttle
- Power back-up 24/7 water supply.
After the Rains Resort package from Thrillophilia would include a hearty breakfast.
Besides this, lunch and dinner with vegetation or non-vegetarian variants for all the days of your stay would come bearing additional charges that are to be paid at the resort.
The entire property of After the Rains Resort has adequate Wi-Fi connectivity that the guests can make use of during the stay. Besides this, the cellular service also gets decently well reception and almost no lags or issues, considering the natural and secluded surroundings where the resort is situated. The only thing that one might have to face is lower signals at times.
The After the Rains Rainforest Resort offers cottage accommodations for ample space and privacy for the guests to feel at home.
1. Kahwah: This lodging is settled in the natural beauty of After the Rains Resort property amidst the Nilgiri Hills. There are private parking and garden spaces, an open upfront verandas, full-glass windows in the bedrooms for direct views of the sceneries, and a separate living room. The interiors of Kahwah are elegant yet ravishing that give a sense of comfort and relaxation.
2. Pimenta: These are another luxurious villa accommodation, situated next to scenic vistas of hills and valleys. There are private garden spaces, huge front-facing verandas, cozy and well-equipped rooms with attached baths and glass windows from where guests can savor natural views in the morning.
3. Lilikoi: These cottages are ideal for two people and spacious rooms, living areas and private verandas that offer unmatched views of the spectacular mountains. The interiors are again on point with a similar theme for all the other cottages that inculcate a sense of comfort and ease.
4. Kokum: These cottages are situated next to the plantations and present with stunning views of the hills and sprawling forests around the premises. Their rooms, baths, living area and verandas are all complimenting to the rest of the accommodations that have a nice blend of nature and modern elements.
At After the Rains Rainforest Resort the guests can get checked-in at 1:00 pm and get check out the next day or by the end of their stay at 11:00 am, two hours prior to their original time for check-in.
A 2 day and 1-night stay at After The Rains Resort cost around INR 10,099 which includes Plantation Walk, Nature Trail, Village Tour and cycling tour in the forest with a complimentary breakfast but Thrillophilia is offering a discount of 41% on the price. So, you can book the same experience at INR 5,899 only.
Yes. There is an outdoor swimming pool located in between a lush lawn, encompassed by fencing of bamboo foliage at After the Rains Resort that the guests can take a dive in, frolic and just let themselves be.
Yes. At The After the Rains Rainforest Resort, the guests can park their personal vehicles in the expansive parking lot without incurring any additional fees or charges. There is also an option for private parking along with the Kahawh cottages that guests can get by paying an amount of 1100 INR.
Yes. Besides the option of the guests travelling to After the Rains Resort in their personal vehicle or, on their own, one can also choose to request for the airport shuttle pick-up and drop at Calicut, Bengaluru and Coimbatore Airports at an additional cost.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.