Pick-Up & Drop
A great decision we had made for taken this vacation trip through Thrillophilia and the destination of the trip was really amazing... It was smooth & w...
I had an amazing trip to the Philippines with my family! All because the package I choose was fulfilling and satisfying one. All pickups were on time w...
Trip Location: Manila
- Home to the gorgeous beaches, incredible diving sites, and underground rivers, the Philippines sit like a haven on the face of Earth. The vibrant festivities and unique dishes served here are bound to make your day and night totally alluring. So get ready to experience thrill and excitement like never before by booking the Adventurous Philippines 8 Days trip.
- Begin your first day by arriving at the Puerto Princesa International airport from where our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After checking-in at the hotel, you’ll spend the entire day relaxing and enjoying the beauty of this beautiful city.
- On the second day, you’ll get set to explore Puerto Princesa. You’ll start the tour by visiting Palawan Wildlife Rescue, which is a mini zoo. You’ll then visit Mitra Farm that is located at Sta. Monica and offers incredible views. After this, you’ll explore the famous beaches of Puerto Princesa that are known for their serene views.
- Start your third day by having a delicious breakfast and then set out for a full-day tour of Honda Bay Island. The islands you’ll visit on this tour are Starfish Island, Cowrie Island, and Luli Island, where you can try some of the most adventurous water sports activities.
- On the fourth day, you can explore the local sites of Puerto Princesa, and you can also enjoy shopping at the local market.
- Kickstart your fifth day by setting out for shark and whale watching and swimming with them in Oslob. Next, you’ll visit Kawasan Falls, which is the perfect site for swimming.
- On the sixth day, you’ll explore the beautiful city of Cebu that is known for its incredible culture and history.
- Enjoy the splendid beauty of Boracay on the seventh day that is a small island stretched in seven kilometres. Some of the popular sites that you’ll visit here are Diniwid Beach, Illig-Iligan Beach, Coral Garden, and Starfish garden.
- Bid adieu to the Philippines on the eighth day and head over to your home town by catching a flight.
Your trip starts as you land in the Philippines. At the airport, our representative will meet you and will assist you with customs formalities. After completing the formalities, you will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Puerto Princesa.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places or roam around the city and witness the crowd hustling on the streets.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a sightseeing tour of the city.
You will be visiting famous spots and natural attractions like the world-famous Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Centre and visit the Mitra Farm, situated in Sta. Monica.
Later, explore the most famous beaches of the city, spend some leisure time at the beach, get sun-tanned or take a dip in the ocean and ride the waves.
In the evening, you can take a stroll in the local market and enjoy shopping. Don't forget to try some spicy street food to treat your taste palette.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, set out for a full day fun at Honda Bay and island hopping.
Get picked up from the hotel and reach Honda Bay, today you will be visiting the most famous islands including Starfish Island, Luli island, and the Cowrie island.
Our first stop is Starfish Island, home to numerous species of Starfish. Here you will find many colourful starfishes.
Our next stop is the Luli island, which is a hub for water sports and adventure activities. Quench your thirst for adventure and try various activities like diving board, snorkeling, cliff jumping, Scuba-diving, surfing and much more.
Our last stop is Cowrie island, this small island is famous for a type of sea snail named Cowrie.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, spend the remaining day at leisure. You can plan your own itinerary and explore famous places or spend your entire day at the hotel.
If you are tired from the previous day’s adventure then you can treat yourself with some relaxation spa and massages at popular Spas of the city.
You can enjoy shopping at the famous markets or try local culinary dishes at local restaurants and food joints.
As the night unfolds, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and check-out from the hotel.
Today you will be taken for a trip to Oslob Whale Shark Swimming, where you will get to watch the majestic creatures from a close proximity. It is the most famous tourist attraction of Oslob.
Next, proceed towards Badian and have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, head to Badian cliffs and enjoy canyoneering in those cliffs.
Next, you will be visiting Kawasan Falls, get mesmerized by its natural beauty and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel in Celu.
After having breakfast, laze around all day at the hotel and use this day at leisure.
You can get rid of the weariness at the hotel or you can head out to explore the city on your own.
You can take a walk around the city and in the evening go to the most popular entertainment hubs.
As it gets dark, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Celu.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Boracay. A small island near Manila, capital of the Philippines.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind. Later, you will be taken for a short tour to explore the famous attractions of this island.
You will be visiting Diniwid beach, Coral Garden, Ilig-Iligan beach, Starfish garden, Crocodile Island, and Bolabog Beach.
Later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and bid farewell to the Philippines.
Get dropped off at the airport and board a flight for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A great decision we had made for taken this vacation trip through Thrillophilia and the destination of the trip was really amazing... It was smooth & without any hustle in the whole trip, The way they are planning the trip was very interesting right from day 1 with full details about the trip, From the airport, we were received by the staff with a warm welcome, and helps us with all the documentation part and as well helps with the checked-in at the hotel... The hotel was cool and very comfortable though with great breakfast they served us, the vehicle arranged for us too was really good along with a very professional driver, We had an amazing full-day tour to Honda Bay Island the place is so gorgeous with the views and surrounding areas we had great swimming there and walked at the beaches along with many pictures we clicked, We get to learn about their amazing culture and history, We even went for shopping, we explore the wildlife in Puerto Princesa, We had great communication with the locals they were very helpful and friendly... Both days and night we just had a great time every time...Really LOVE IT 100%
Rated : 4.0
I had an amazing trip to the Philippines with my family! All because the package I choose was fulfilling and satisfying one. All pickups were on time with a good vehicle they arranged for us. It was a flawless execution of the itinerary, The coordinator was helpful, and supportive throughout the trip which we faced no issues at all during our trip... The place is truly beautiful especially the islands, culture, and people...We had the most wonderful and unforgettable trip.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.