Anjuna Beach Water Sports Highlights
- Explore Anjuna beach- one of the cleanest beaches in Goa and enjoy its scenic views.
- Enjoy an enthralling aerial Parasailing experience on the shore lines of Baga followed by a fun jet ski ride
- Experience the fun and try from an array of activities including banana boat ride, bumper boat ride, speed boat ride, and many more.
- The activity guide will help you with detailed insight, basic techniques, and safety measure required in the trip beforehand
- This package is valued at INR 1,800/- in the market
Anjuna Beach Water Sports Overview
Activity location: Anjuna Beach
Activity Time: Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Batch size: 30 members per day
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 11 years
Anjuna Beach- one of the cleanest beaches in Goa is not only famous for its trance parties but is also famous for an array of water activities. Embark on various adventurous water sports here and spend your perfect holiday moments. Get indulged in various enthralling activities such as Parasailing, Banana boat ride, and much more. The activities are performed under skilled guides with utmost safety.
About the activity:
- Get ready for the fun and adventure that awaits you at Baga Beach situated in North Goa which is easily reachable from major spots of north and south Goa, with the help of public or private transport.
- Choose your time slot comfortably for 2 hours and enjoy the activity according to your schedule as the operational hours of this activity session are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Starts your adventurous day by embarking on a parasailing adventure followed by a fun tandem jet ski ride.
- There is an activity briefing session before conducting any water sport which is about (8-10 minutes), followed by a wait time of about 5-7 minutes before the start of the next activity.
- Enjoy the other fun and exciting water sports like speedboat ride, banana boat ride, bumper ride along with a delightful boat ride (200 meter round covered in water rides) for a completely blissful and unparalleled experience conducted under a trained local activity guide.
More Details about Anjuna Beach Water Sports
Know Before You Go for Anjuna Beach Water Sports
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 10 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
Things To Carry for Anjuna Beach Water Sports
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks