Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Very beautiful location and as per the price, we get the best camping via thrillophilia, easy booking and satisfactory facilities, rafting was very good and guided very nicely, Ziplining and games at the camps were enjoyable. Friendly staff to serve you quite nicely and good warm food that awaits you .
The check-in time for riverside camping in Rishikesh is 7 AM on the first day of the tour. The check-out time for camping is at 10 AM on the second day.
You can easily reach the campsite through both private and public transport. The campsite is around 14 km away from Rishikesh bus stand and 40 km away from the railway station.
The activities available at riverside camping In Rishikesh are rafting for 16 km, Ziplining, Nature walk, Volleyball, Badminton and Camp games.
The nearby attractions of river side camp In Rishikesh are adventure park and Ganga Beach. The adventure park near the campsite has more than 40 activities to enjoy. Additionally, you have a relaxing time at the nearby Ganga Beach and feel the freshness in the air.
The things that you need to carry for camping are:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Personal medications
The things that you need to keep in mind during riverside camp in Rishikesh are:
- It is advised to maintain a jolly and friendly environment at the campsite to enjoy the best camping experience.
- Children below the age of 12 years are not allowed for rafting
- It will be appreciated if you can maintain some patience at the campsite in case of any delays or gaps
- Kindly ensure that you avoid littering the campsite as the camping area is amidst of nature
- You will be shared with the exact location of camping after successfully completing the booking process.
- The camping package cost does not include any local transfers from the camp or to the camp
- Kindly ensure that you do not carry any drugs, weapons, firearms, jewellery or valuable items along with you for the camping activity as the campsite does not have any locker facility
- The activity does not permit anyone who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating items
- People who are medically or physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity for safety reasons
- The package has child policy which allows only children below 5 years of age at free of cost
Yes, Rishikesh river camp is safe. The package includes the best rafting instructors and equipment to make sure that you experience a 100% safe and secure activity. Moreover, the camping activity is conducted only after performing quality check and maintaining all the required standards.
For further safety, children below the age of 12 years are not allowed for the rafting activity.
The Rishikesh river camp cost starts from 700 INR per adult. This is the best price that you can get online. The package includes meals, activities and accommodation.
Meals: The package includes breakfast, lunch dinner and evening snacks. The breakfast is served between 8 AM to 10 AM and includes Chhole Puri or Stuffed Paratha, Bread Butter, Boiled Egg or Egg Bhurji, Tea and pickles. The lunch is served between 1 PM to 3 PM and it includes plain Rice, Yellow Dal, Mix Vegetable, Chapati, Boondi Raita and Green Salad. The Dinner is served between 8 PM to 10 PM and includes Dal, Plain Rice, Matar Paneer, Chapati, Chicken Curry and Salad. Additionally, you can also enjoy Evening Snacks between 4 PM to 6 PM which includes Tea, Veg Pakoda, Peanut Chat and Papad.
Activities: The activities that you can enjoy in the package are Rafting for 16 km, Ziplining, Nature walk, Volleyball, Badminton and various Camp games.
Accommodation: The accommodation included in the package are 8 safari tents which are available on double or triple sharing basis. The accommodation provided includes common washrooms.
The duration of riverside camping at Rishikesh is for 2 days and 1 night. During this time, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape and activities like cliff jumping, body surfing, rafting, and much more. The package also allows you to enjoy BBQ and bonfire in the evening.
The meals that are included in riverside camping at Rishikesh package are breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snacks.
- The breakfast is served between 8 AM to 10 AM and includes Chhole Puri or Stuffed Paratha, Boiled Egg or Egg Bhurji, Bread Butter, Tea and pickles.
- For lunch, you can enjoy Chapati, plain Rice, Mix Vegetable, Yellow Dal, Boondi Raita and Green Salad. The lunch is served between 1 PM to 3 PM.
- The Dinner included in the package is served between 8 PM to 10 PM which includes Chapati, Plain Rice, Dal, Matar Paneer, Chicken Curry and Salad. Moreover, the package also includes Evening Snacks which are served between 4 PM to 6 PM and includes Veg Pakoda, Tea, Peanut Chat and Papad.
The best time for Rishikesh riverside camping is from late September to mid-November. During this time, the weather is conducive for river rafting. The temperature is also mild and pleasant during this time due to light sunny days and cool nights.
According to the child age policy for Rishikesh river side camping, children below the age of 5 years are not charged and are allowed free of cost. For children between the age of 6 years to 12 years, the child package will be applicable. Any child above the age of 12 years will be considered as an adult and will have to purchase the adult package.
Yes, rafting cost is included in the Rishikesh river side camping package. The rafting is done for 16 km on the Ganga river, giving you thrilling experience.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.