Leh Bike Tour Adventure With Camping Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Head to Nubra valley via world's highest all season motorable road Khardung-La Pass, witness the beauty of the snow capped mountains, glaciers & sand dunes.
- Visit Pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its color from shades of blue to green to red
- Get yourself 200 years back in the past and experience the local culture, Lifestyle & cuisines in traditional Ladakhi homes.
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Leh Bike Tour Adventure With Camping Overview
About the destination:
A journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla- Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang-la - Stok village - Leh.
Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport pick up and drop
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Lunch on day 6.
- Comfortable 500 cc & 350cc Royal Enfield for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Spare part change
- Accommodation at all locations on double and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Guest House
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for Khardung-la and Pangong
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels found exclusively at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, a traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh and other common destinations in India
More Details about Leh Bike Tour Adventure With Camping
Know Before You Go for Leh Bike Tour Adventure With Camping
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Always carry your driver's license, wear helmets and riding gear, etc., while riding a bike.
- Check your bikes properly before every day's ride and keep the tour guide informed of the same.
- Any fuel for the bikes, any charges for spares parts and damage caused to the bikes, etc. will be charged at extra.
- During a bike trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, Thrillophilia will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real-time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are nonrefundable.
- In case a rider leaves the bike in the middle of the trip, charges for re-transporting the bike to the destination will be borne by the rider.
- While riding on a bike, it is advised to carry luggage in rucksacks/backpacks instead of trolleys or suitcases as they generally get damaged due to driving on tough terrains.
- There will be a refundable security deposit per bike depending on the variant selected. Please ensure you pay that in advance and carry the receipt with you at all times to get a refund later.
Things To Carry for Leh Bike Tour Adventure With Camping
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes