Pick-Up & Drop
- South Africa is a wonderful country that is widely famous for its wildlife as well as safari tours. You will also find beautiful pristine beaches and Winelands. It is referred to as the Rainbow Country that is completely diverse in its culture as well as its tradition.
- This tour will start with your arrival at Johannesburg. Once you arrive, you will be transferred to the Sun City which is an internationally acclaimed premier holiday resort. You can complete all the check-in formalities at the hotel and then spend time in relaxation.
- On the next day of the trip, you will have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then spend some leisurely time with your beloved partner. You can also choose to play golf in the course that is designed by Gary Player.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be transferred to Johannesburg by road in a private vehicle., You will have stopovers at Gold Reef City Tour, which is the main highlight of this tour. Once you arrive at the Emperors Palace, you can complete all your check-in formalities and spend some time in your room.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be transferred to O R Tambo International Airport for your flight to Cape Town. You will be received by our agents once you arrive at the Mother City and then complete all sorts of paperwork to spend some time in leisure at the hotel.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be taken out for a private tour of Cape Town City. You will be taking a cable car ride to the top of the Table Mountain and then visit Malay Quarter, the Castle, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- On day 6 of the trip, you will have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a full-day tour of Cape Point along with your partner. You will truly fall in love with the cruise ride to the Seal Island and visit Jackass Penguin Colony, Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Later in the day, you will be visiting the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
- On the last day of the trip, you will have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then pack your bags for the transfer to the Cape Town International Airport for the onward return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour to South Africa. The places were amazing, it has wildlife and scenic beauty. It was one all inclusive package. It had almost everything included in itself and the accommodation and delicious food made it so relaxing yet exciting. It was also an amazing experience we would not forget. Thanks.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.