Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Shillong
Destinations Covered: 2N Shillong, 2N Cherapunjee, 1N Shnongpdeng
Start Point: Guwahati Railway Station or Airport
End Point: Guwahati Railway Station or Airport
Accommodation: Hotel / Homestays
Transportation: Innova/ Tempo Traveller
Customization: Available as per the requirement
About the Tour:
- Make up your mind to have your vacation days more memorable with a customizable tour of magnificent Meghalaya. A 6-day tour to one of the most beautiful North-East states, one among the seven sisters will be an authentic one for those who care about the marvelous creations of nature well.
- Meghalaya being the abode of clouds has umpteen number of the captivating sights blessed by nature in plenty.
- During this extensive sightseeing tour, you will come across Nohkalikai falls- the biggest waterfall in the state, Mawlynnong- the cleanest village of Asia, Shnongpdeng- the island with rivers as clean as glass, Living root bridges of Meghalaya- the living architectural examples of sustainable engineering, Cherrapunji, the land of rain, museums, parks and much more.
- Jowai is the headquarters of the Jaintia Hills district is situated 66 kms away from Shillong, along the Shillong-Silchar national highway. A picturesque town circled by the majestic Myntdu River. You will visit India's most magical waterfall - Krang Suri, Meghalaya.
- This particular package includes food, accommodation in homestay and transportation including Guwahati airport transfer
Min 2 people are required to book this package.
Arrive at Guwahati Airport.
From the airport, travel to Shillong.
On the way, visit Umiam Lake (Borapani).*
Our local representative will meet you to & will provide a transfer to the hotel.
Check in at the hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel at Shillong.
After breakfast, travel to Cherrapunji.
In the mid-way, visit Shillong Peak * to have a picturesque view of the entire city.
Also visit Garden of caves, Elephant falls and explore the spellbound Mawsmai Caves, Nohkalikai* Falls, Seven Sister Falls.
Enjoy the beautiful evening.
Have dinner & enjoy your stay at Cherrapunji.
After breakfast at 7 am, proceed to Tyrna village.
Start the trek to the Double Decker Root Bridge *(Nongriat) with the local guide.
Later on, you can also extend your hike to Rainbow Falls at an extra cost of Rs 1500.
Climb up the 3500 steps to end the hike at the same village by evening.
Overnight at Cherrapunji
After breakfast, start from Cherrapunji.
Drive to Mawlynnong *, do for a short trek in the village & witness the local beauty.
You can also visit Balancing Rock, Sky Walk, Bangladesh view point & the longest living root bridge.
Eat local lunch at the village.
Get Transferred to Shnongpdeng*.
Overnight at Shnongpdeng Homestay.
Wake up to see the beauty of East Khasi hills. Eat Breakfast.
You can do multiple adventure activities(on your own) like Kayaking,Boating,Zip lining, Cliff Jumping, etc over here.
Start for Jowai to visit India's most magical waterfall: Krang Suri Waterfalls.
Get drenched and swim in the natural pools.
Travel back to Shillong after witnessing this attractive place.
Overnight stay at Shillong.
After breakfast, drop at Guwahati Airport / Railway station as per the timings.
Complimentary visit to Kamakhya Temple, if time permits.
Have a great journey towards your hometown.
Write Your Story
Rated : 4.0
My story with Thrillophilla starts with having seen the 1st link of it while searching for tour to Meghalaya on Google. I liked the name so clicked the link. Having a rough overlook I just filled a small detail part. Then having a talk with Amanpreet Kaur di she just took the whole journey ahead... First of all thanks to her for making it a success :) Kudos to her!! She is understandable and frank.. Doesn't get irritated on questioning, helpful and sweet, though sometimes a bit late at some things as she forgets coz she says she was busy but she manages that afterwards :) The driver bhaiya -Jon Jyoti started my journey through airport n till I was safely dropped at railway station. He is professional and a nice person. He tried his best to make us comfortable and enjoy the journey. The arrangements made for me by Thrillophilla n tour operator were nice and apprecible. Though at some places inconveniences happened bt at the same time nothing is perfect, those were manageable so overall it was Ok. Importantly, I was a bit worried about my parents comfort but they enjoyed their journey...If car accomdation a bit more spacious it would have lit a fire to the journey though it was not bad too. For everything I m really really thankful to you... Will look forward sure to have you in my future journeys!! :) :)
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.