Pick-Up & Drop
Such an amazing decision we've made!!! our trip was well-organized by Thrillophilia, We are happy with the itinerary they make for us, the service they...
Have already recommended this to several friends!!! I was in love with this trip! the destination was so perfect for everyone and it is suitable for a ...
Trip Location: Manila
- The Philippines can be described as a country that has got impressive shorelines, coral reefs, stunning islands, divine places of worship and some pristine beaches. Coming over to this place with your loved ones, you can spend time in relaxation as well as get spoiled taking part in various water-based adventure activities.
- Looking for a tour package for a trip in the Philippines, book our Philippines tour packages from Mumbai. The Philippines is home to various impressive shorelines, coral reefs, pristine beaches, stunning islands, and pilgrim places. It is moreover a very outstanding place of interest offering plenty of options for tourists like nature, wildlife, and nightlife. The overall public is uncommonly warm and agreeable, and they won't hesitate to go the extra mile to see a smile all over your face.
- On the first day of the tour, you will be arriving in Manila and then you will be greeted by our representatives who will take you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend the rest of the day in leisure.
- On the next day of the tour, you will relish a wonderful breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a tour of Tagaytay city. You will be visiting Taal Lake, Taal Volcano, Gingerbread House, Sonya's Garden, Mahogany Market, Good Shepherd, Picnic Grove, etc.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be checking out from the hotel and then heading out for the airport to board a flight to Puerto Princesa. Once you arrive at the new destination, you will be received by our agents and then they will take you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can go out for a short evening tour with your loved ones.
- On the next day of your trip, you will be visiting Honda Bay's white-sandy beaches, underwater gardens, bat sanctuary, and picnic grove. You can also take part in a number of water sports activities at Luli Island, Cowrie Island and Starfish Island.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be heading in the direction of Lwahig, which is home to more than a thousand fireflies and has got a rich mangrove ecosystem.
- On the last day of the tour, you can check out from the hotel and then head out to your hometown with a bag full of happy memories that you will cherish all through your life.
Upon your arrival at Manila International Airport, our representative will meet you and assist you with the customs formalities. Later, you will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can take a walk to explore nearby places and local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, head out for a sightseeing tour of Tagaytay.
You will be visiting Taal Lake and Taal Volcano and witness the beautiful view of the mountain.
Next, you will be visiting the Gingerbread House, Sonya's Garden, Mahogany Market, Good Shepherd, Picnic Grove, etc.
In the evening, explore the local restaurants and cafes to treat your palette with local culinary delights.
After a delicious treat, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Puerto Princesa.
As you arrive, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Complete your check-in at the hotel and head to your room for relaxation.
You can spend the remaining day at leisure. In the evening, feel free to explore nearby places or enjoy shopping at the local market.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Puerto Princesa.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get ready to explore the best attractions of Puerto Princesa.
Today you will be taken to visit the Honda Bay, where you can spend a lazy day at the white sandy beaches, and crystal clear waters.
Explore rich underwater gardens and visit the bat sanctuary. Next, go to the picnic grove and indulge in various water sports activities like wind surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving and many others.
Explore some of the most beautiful islands such as Luli Island, Cowrie Island and Starfish Island, where you will find many species of Starfish.
Spend your day at the beaches and after witnessing a beautiful sunset, get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, start your journey to Iwahig, a rich mangrove ecosystem where you will spot many fireflies glowing in the dark.
Enjoy a paddle boat ride across the river and witness the lush green forest surrounded by azure water.
After spotting the glowing fireflies, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, pack your bags and head to the airport.
Board a flight back home and bid farewell to the enchanting land of Philippines as your trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Such an amazing decision we've made!!! our trip was well-organized by Thrillophilia, We are happy with the itinerary they make for us, the service they provided to us the entire trip was absolutely great. By the way, our trip was out of this world, beyond expectations. What a rich and beautiful culture, country, and people. We had everything set-up perfectly by the professional. Once arriving at the country we have received a warm welcome from the wonderful staff and the driver. The hotel they booked for us was luxurious. Very thoughtful activities they arranged for us... Incredibly we explored the Puerto Princesa Honda Bay's the white sandy beaches and the surrounding areas were truly beautiful we had a great time in snorkeling, Scuba-diving, etc, Amazing visit to the different islands and an unforgettable trip to Iwahig witness the fireflies was such an amazing expereince...The whole tour was safe and enjoyable...
Rated : 5.0
Have already recommended this to several friends!!! I was in love with this trip! the destination was so perfect for everyone and it is suitable for a family vacation, honeymoon trip, and solo trip. The biggest advantage also was that we booked this with Thrillophilia and they already plan our trip and they know exactly what we are looking for. We had great communication the entire trip with the team... The day tours were well-arranged and the places we covered were fantastic. We had a great stay throughout and also very satisfied with everything they provided to us. Thumbs Up...
Rated : 4.0
Special thanks to Thrillophilia for a seamless and incredible adventure we had in the Philippines this trip was very well-planned and well-executed. Each event/activity was thoughtfully planned in which we enjoyed every single day on this trip... The place really beautiful and proud country with amazing sightseeing, scenic beauty, culture, and history...The overall arrangement like hotels, transfers, and the services was spot on... We are looking forward to using Thrillophilia again in the near future for our next adventure.
Rated : 4.0
It was such a great idea that we took this trip and we all had a great vacation in the Philippines for 6 days, We reached the place we have no need to worry about anything as it was already arranged everything for us. We really had a great time at Manila, Tagaytay City, Puerto Princesa, and Iwahig... The tour went so well as per the planned. Services were good and everything was managed very well from start till ends
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.