Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Home to the scintillating beaches, adventures on the mighty hills, loads of rich history and plates full of spicy food, India is the perfect spot for a memorable and laid back vacation.
- The first day of your 5 days tour in India will kickstart by reaching the Capital of India - Delhi and checking in the comfiest stay. The first stop of the day will be Birla Mandir - a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva and Lord Buddha.
- Other religious places like the Jama Masjid - a mosque, exhibiting the marvel of Islamic architecture and Lotus temple - a prayer area shaped like a lotus and having idols of all religions. In Delhi, you will also get a chance to pay homage to the soldiers martyred in the First World War at India Gate. Places like the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub minar are also the most visited places of Delhi.
- Day two of this 5 days tour package in India will start by Reaching Agra and marvelling at the beauty of the monument of Love - The Taj Mahal. Made using Mughal architecture, the UNESCO site - Agra Fort will also be covered on this day. Shopping around the streets of Taj Mahal will be followed by this tour, and you will also get a chance to enjoy a shopping spree around this place. The day will end by resting in your stay and having leisure time.
- As you lead towards the third day of the 5 Days tour in India, you will get a chance to admire the beautiful landscape of The Pink City - Jaipur. Famous for its historical architecture, Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, and the essence of royalty can be felt in its every nook and corner.
- Once reaching Jaipur, you will get a chance to feel the same by visiting the magnificent Amer Fort. The fort exhibits many ancient items like kitchenettes and clothes worn by the royals. If the time is enough, you will also get to shop in the beautiful markets of Jaipur, famous for Lehriya print and wooden handicrafts.
- Day four of this trip will offer you a chance to admire the beauty and royal vibes of Jaipur even more. Places like the Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and Jantar Mantar are the most visited places and attract loads of crowds. All significant locations will be covered on this day.
- Leading towards the last and the fifth day of the tour, the day will be spent packing up and travelling back to homes while carrying loads of memories and souvenirs.
Upon your arrival at Delhi airport/ bus stand/ railway station, meet our representative and embark on your 5 days tour in India.
Get escorted to your pre-booked hotel and post check-in, relax for a while.
Later, you will be taken to visit the Birla Mandir, Lotus temple and Jama Masjid.
Coming up next is a monument tour to Red fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar and the famous India Gate, a memorial for the Indian war heroes.
A visit to the Rajghat, president house and the Parliament house.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Agra for the second day of your 5 day tour in India.
After reaching Agra, get checked-in at the hotel and get freshened up for a visit to the Taj Mahal, this white marvel is famous for its breath-taking beauty and architecture. Also, it is called the symbol of Love.
Coming up next is a visit to the Agra fort, also known as the red fort, due to its red-sandstone architecture influenced with Mughal design.It is a former residence of many celebrated rulers over the centuries.
In the evening, you can go shopping in the local market and savour famous street food.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
On the third day of your 5 day tour package in India, enjoy a delicious breakfast and check-out from your hotel to drive to the pink city, Jaipur.
On your way, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, An indo-islamic masterpiece built by Ruler Akbar.
After reaching Jaipur, head out to visit the city observatory and take a tour of Amber fort.
On your way back, visit the Jal Mahal, defined by its name. This palace is submerged in the lake.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Start your day with a wholesome breakfast and check-out from your hotel.
Head out to explore its famous tourist attractions like Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Shri Govind Dev Temple.
A visit to the City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal and museum in the City Palace
Later, head out to visit the world-famous Jantar Mantar.
Overnight stay at hotel
This is the last day of your tour. After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
Get dropped off at Jaipur airport/ railway station/ bus stand for your return journey as your 5 day package in India marks its end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked this trip and visited her with my family and we had so much fun. Everything was so well organized, stays were comfortable, The view of Taj Mahal was so mesmerizing. The places included in the trip were amazing. Even the meals were also good.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.