Pick-Up & Drop
I really want to thank the team of Thrillophilia for giving such a wonderful experience on our Dubai trip. I went with my family and we loved the eveni...
The Dhow Cruise dinner was so appealing, everyone going to Dubai must go on dinner night on the cruises beautifully aligned by the Marina Bay. The most...
Trip Location: Dubai
If you are planning to explore Dubai with your family, then try our Dubai family package which is especially curated for the comfort of your family. This package includes meals, accommodation, internal transfers, airport pickup & drop and sightseeing. You will get to explore the top most attractions of Dubai and experience an arabic fantasy night at the desert in a span of 5 days.
- On the first day, after arrival you will be escorted to the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure. In the afternoon, if the time permits you can go to visit the lost chambers Aquarium on your own.
- On the second day, explore the famous attractions of Dubai as you head out for a Dubai City tour. You will be visiting the Gold and Spice Souks, Jumeirah mosque, the Atlantis and a visit to the Dubai Museum. Enjoy a ride in the traditional Abra and enjoy shopping at the popular malls of Dubai.
- On the third day, you will be taken for Desert Safari, enjoy a wonderful evening in the desert and try activities like dune bashing, camel riding, quad biking and relish a lip-smacking BBQ dinner. Witness arabic dancers performing belly dance to the fine tunes of local instruments. Don’t forget to try costume photography and henna tattoos as per your Dubai family package.
- On the fourth day, You can enjoy the afternoon on your own. Enjoy a shopping spree with your family or try some local cuisine at the local restaurants. In the evening, set out to experience a traditional Dhow Cruise along Dubai Marina. Witness the panoramic views of the city and relish a buffet dinner on board.
- On the last day, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport as your Dubai family tour package ends here.
Day 1 of Dubai family package starts after the arrival, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
As you get checked in, relax for the day or explore the city on your own.
After breakfast, you will be taken for the Dubai city tour which will include a ride in the traditional Abra, visiting the Gold and Spice Souqs, Jumeirah mosque, a photo stop to the Atlantis and a visit to the Dubai Museum.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, you will be taken to the golden sands of the Arabian Desert for the Desert Safari.
Have a fun dune bashing session of 45 minutes in a Land Rover.
Of all other Dubai family packages, this one offers you a large variety of activities and experiences to choose from such as live performances, camel riding, pictures in local dresses, henna painting, shisha (hookah), sunset photographs and much more.
You will also have an enjoyable barbeque dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
Your overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After your breakfast, have the day at your leisure.
End your trip in style with a spectacular experience of sailing in a traditional Dhow cruise along the Dubai Marina.
You will be pampered with the most exclusive cruise experience that includes a royal buffet dinner, live performances, and a stunning view of the high rise buildings around you while you sail in the creek.
Your mesmerizing Dubai family package comes to an end now. You will be transferred to the Dubai airport for your onboard flights after checkout from the hotel.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I really want to thank the team of Thrillophilia for giving such a wonderful experience on our Dubai trip. I went with my family and we loved the evening spent on the Dhow cruise, dining and watching the glittering coastline. Such a nice way to end a day full of adventure. Thank you again, loved every bit of it!
Rated : 5.0
The Dhow Cruise dinner was so appealing, everyone going to Dubai must go on dinner night on the cruises beautifully aligned by the Marina Bay. The most we enjoyed was the Desert safari on day two. Really amazing!
Rated : 5.0
I planned our first international trip. Since I was travelling with my Mom and Dad I wanted to avoid any kind of hassle, hence I just booked this tour. Many thanks to our guide Imran, he went out of his ways to manage my Mom and Dad as they are old but he was patient and polite.
Rated : 5.0
If you are visiting Dubai for the first time, I would recommend this tour. It really helped me cover the most significant landmarks and activities in Dubai.
Rated : 4.0
Although we were taken on a desert safari ride and to the Bollywood park, we actually desired to see more on this tour. We had a good drive along the coast and were enabled a distant view of Burj Khalifa and the Palm but if we had time, we would have gone to these iconic buildings for experiencing it once. The tour is just so packed with activities that you might not do anything additional unless you start on the day when you land. It is on leisure and we actually took it very seriously by spending the day lounging in our hotel room. Overall, a nice one out there!
Rated : 4.0
I would have given it full stars if only our pick up wasn’t so late. Our tour guide apologized stating that there was heavy traffic in the vicinity but we’re kind of agitated. But as the tour started, the experience cooled me off. We did the desert safari and had a BBQ dinner in the middle of the desert. It was a good experience!
Following are the activities included in Dubai Package of 4 nights and 5 days:
The best time to visit Dubai is the winter months from October to May. Also, if you are a fan of shopping festivals and wouldn’t mind a packed crowd, you must plan your trip in January and February and witness the magnificent Dubai shopping festival. However, if you wish to enjoy a tranquil time then try avoiding these two months.
You will be accommodated in the best available hotel in Dubai at the time of the trip. Also, the proximity to the attractions, popular food joints and other important places will be kept in mind while making a booking for you.
These are the following places which you will get to explore in Dubai Package of 4 nights and 5 days:
Have any question?
contact us @
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.