Under the newly issued guidelines, e-passes and COIVD negative certificates are no longer necessary to enter Mumbai.
Entry is open from all domestic states for all kinds of travel.
- Wearing masks and following social distancing is mandatory in public areas
- Malls, Shopping complexes and restaurants are now open and fully functional
- All essential shops will remain open as before
- E-commerce activity to be operational for both essential and non-essential service
- Home delivery restaurants and kitchens remain open
- For international passengers, 7 days of institutional quarantine followed by 7 days of home quarantine is mandatory
- For domestic passengers, 14 days of home quarantine is mandatory.
- Quarantine exemption can be provided to domestic passengers who are visiting Mumbai for less than 7 days and have confirmed return or ongoing ticket as proof.
Flights to Mumbai are available from Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Goa and 20 other destination
Special COVID trains available from Delhi, Bhubaneshwar and 10 other destinations to Mumbai
- Taxi, rickshaw, four wheeler and two wheeler are allowed.
- Taxi, cab or aggregators allowed only for essential activities with capacity of 1 + 3
- Rickshaw allowed only for essential activities with capacity of 1 + 2
- Four-wheeler allowed only for essential activities with capacity of 1 + 3
- Two-wheeler allowed on 1 + 1 capacity with helmet and mask
Thrillophilia recommends you follow all guidelines and rules issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to keep yourself safe while travelling to Mumbai.
With the newly issued guidelines under Unlock 5.0, inter-district train travel is now allowed with various safety measures in place.
With a plan to allow 50% of tourists, the state government and the municipal corporation has made decision to open up the Rani Baugh in BycullaRead More
Commercial domestic flights in Mumbai have resumed in Mumbai from May 25. All passengers arriving to Mumbai have to go through a mandatory 14-day home quarantine.
The arriving passengers will have to fill a self-declaratory form and undergo screening at the Mumbai airport. passengers who are found to be symptomatic will be taken to the quarantine facility directly.
Masks are made mandatory for all passengers and crew flying to Mumbai, throughout the journey. Social distancing has to be followed compulsorily by passengers while de-boarding the flight.