Places to Visit near Delhi within 200 Kms
Damdama Lake - 63 Km from Delhi
Other adventure sports like hot air ballooning, Para-sailing, cycling, and trekking captivate you and make your day. Rowboats, Paddleboats, and Motorboats in the placid lake of Damdama enthrall the kids and family alike and leave unforgettable memories. Bird watchers can have a field day as 190 species of native and migratory birds hibernate to Damdama Lake during monsoon.
Distance from Delhi- 63.1 kms
Best time to visit- August to February
Suggested Read: 55 Best Places to Visit in Delhi
Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary - 222 Km from Delhi
The bio-diversity of this man-made wetland with 379 floral species, 50 types of fish, 13 kinds of snakes, 5 varieties of lizards, 7 amphibian variants, 7 turtle strains, and other invertebrate species leave visitors awestruck.
It remains open from Sunrise to Sunset and the entry fees are Rs. 25 for an Indian Visitor and Rs. 200 for a foreign visitor. The Bird Sanctuary provides bicycle, cycle-rickshaw, and Tonga (Horse Carriage) on rent to explore the park.
Distance from Delhi- 222.3 kms
Best time to visit- August to November
Check Out: Delhi Tour Packages
Sariska National Park - 200 Km from Delhi
Tourists feel the excitement and fright of watching wildlife such as royal tiger, wild dog, jungle cat, hyena, jackal, and leopard, etc in their natural habitat as they travel in a Jeep or open van. The Park’s 2 lakes ‘Siliserh’ and ‘Jai Samand’, houses various species of crocodiles, water snakes, and amphibian species.
A large population of peafowl, harbor quail, golden-backed woodpeckers, crested serpent eagles, etc, makes the day for any avid bird watcher and photographer. Visitors can watch the stunning view of soaring eagles and vultures from the 17th-century fort located on the hilltop at kankwari.
Location- Alwar, Rajasthan
Distance from Delhi- 202.1 kms
Best time to visit- October to March
Also Read: 30 Best Tourist Places Near Delhi Within 400 Kms
Mathura - 145 Km from Delhi
Occupied by temples from various centuries of the past, the highlight of every day in Mathura is the Evening Aarti (worship) offered at the sacred Yamuna at the 25 Ghats that are built on the river.
Suggested Read: 35 Best Resorts near Delhi NCR
With a lot of forts now converted into hotels and resorts, many royal palaces are still up and a part of the golden history of Alwar. But the biggest shot to fame for this place is the presence of some of the most famous tourist spots like the Sariska Tiger Reserve and the haunted Bhangarh Fort.
Bulandshahr - 95 Km from Delhi
A part of the National Capital Region (NCR), Bulandshahr was an important town in the history because of its positioning in several trading routes of ancient India, a proof of its prosperity still alive in the ruins at Bhatura Virpur and Galibpur.
And this importance is what makes this city in UP one of the best and a must in Places to visit near Delhi within 200 kms.
Popular Read: Enjoy Camping near Delhi
Vrindavan - 183 Km from Delhi
The importance of this small town can be gauged by the fact that it is not just visited by the local crowd, but is also frequented by devotees of the international societies as well.
The place is laden with temples, some say more than 5,000 of them, and the variety of features and art of these temples is what makes Vrindavan a must visit for many.
Must Read: 30 Places to Visit near Delhi within 100 Km
Barsana - 150 Km from Delhi
This is the place where the legend of Lathmaar Holi came into existence and is still prevalent in the current times. Located on the slope of a ridge, where the peaks of the hill are also revered by the locals
Know More: 25 Best Historical Places in Delhi
Also in Neemrana is the ancient fort of Kesroli which is related to the Mahabharata age. But of the places of interest, it is the home to the only reclining statue of Lord Hanuman.
Also Read: 30 Best Places for Trekking near Delhi
Manesar receives almost 200,000 worth of workforce coming into work here every day. Some of best places to visit in Manesar are the Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Manesar Golf Course, and the Mata Sheetla Devi Temple.
Suggested Read: 25 Best 2 Days Trip near Delhi
Kuchesar - 99 Km from Delhi
With a rich history of a prosperous age that had hit this place before the decline, the most famous attraction of the area is the Mud Fort of Bulandshahr, which has also now turned into a heritage hotel. It is an ideal desination for corporate day outing near Delhi.
You may also like: 25 Best Places to Visit in Delhi in Summers
Garhmukteshwar - 108 Km from Delhi
The mentions of this town have been in many ancient scripts of Hinduism, including the Mahabharata, it was once the headquarters of the region under the British Rule. With many religious activities happening in the city throughout the year, it is a must visit place near Delhi
Suggested Read: 20 Best Places to Visit in Delhi in One Day
Kurukshetra -158 Km from Delhi
Greatly important and revered by Hindus, the town is home to the Kurukshetra Panorama and Science Centre, where you can read the tales of the great war in exquisite detail. Not far away from here is the pilgrimage site of Jyotisar, where it is believed that Lord Krishna narrated the Bhagavad Gita for the first time.
Suggested Read: 10 Best Places to Visit in Old Delhi
Sohna - 64 Km from Delhi
The town was named after people found gold dust in the sands of the streams that run here after it had rained. The beauty of this quaint little town is at its best in the night time. Also famous in the region is the ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It makes a perfect destination for one day trip near Delhi.
Where to Stay: Best Resorts in Sohana
Pataudi - 73 Km from Delhi
The place is related to many big names in India, like the renowned Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, the former Nawab and captain of the Indian Cricket team, and the actor Saif Ali Khan, the current Nawab. It is also home to the upcoming AgriTourism destination of Thakran Farms and the ever famous Pataudi Palace.
Check Out: Best Time to Visit Delhi
Claimed to be the cleanest city in the state of Haryana, it is famous for popular tourist destinations like the Karnal Lake and Fort, Pukka Pul and the Cantonment Church Tower. If you are looking for a quick getaway, the Karnal is surely one of the best places to visit near Delhi within 200kms
Also Check: 30 Places to Visit in Delhi with Friends
One of the most famous spots of the city is the Surajkund, which is a famous spot for boating and picnicking in the area. The place is also home to many famous malls like the Crown Plaza.
Must Read: 20 Best Amusement Parks in Delhi
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary - 40 Km from Delhi
Around 100 migratory bird species such as Siberian cranes, greater flamingo, ruff, rosy pelican, etc migrate to Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary in search of feeding grounds and escape inclement weather at home. The birds migrate from as distant places as Siberia, Europe, and Afghanistan.
Some of the resident birds include Indian cormorant, white-throated kingfisher, painted stork, great egret, laughing dove, etc. The ornithologists will have a field day watching and studying the exotic and native birds.
Popular Read: 15 Best Picnic Spots near Delhi
Kesroli - 175 Km from Delhi
The Hill Fort and Buddhist Vihara are the two most famous tourist places that tourists throng to, in Kesroli. Kesroli Hill fort is believed to be built by Yadhuvanshi Rajputs, the descendants of Lord Krishna, in the 14th century. The fort is famous for its turrets, embankments, and arched galleries.
It has now been modified into a heritage hotel and is run by Neemrana Group. Kesroli is also a perfect destination for zoologists and ornithologists. The nature lovers can feel the sublime bliss of spectacular Sunsets or take walk amidst the mustard fields that surround the Kesroli Fort.
Distance from Delhi- 174.1 Kms
Best time to Visit- November to February
Also referred to as Red Fort, it houses prominent constructions like Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal, Shish Mahal (Mirror Palace), etc. Fatehpur Sikri built by Akbar comprises iconic buildings like Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Birbal’s House, Panch Mahal, royal palaces and courts. Other tourist places in Agra include Itmad–Ud-Daulah, Akbar’s Tomb, Sikandra Fort, Jodha Bai Ka Rauza, Mehtab Bagh, and Wildlife SOS.
Once the capital of the kingdom of Bharatpur, Deeg is now known as a popular tourist and weekend spot amongst the masses travelling from nearby cities to enjoy. The most famous attraction of the city is the Deeg Palace, also known as the Jal Mahal of Deeg.
Recommended Read: Enjoy Nightlife in Delhi
The Ganga Aarti held at Har Ki Pauri is a sight to behold for every devotee. Thousands of pilgrims attend the Aarti every day. Bramha Kund of Har Ki Pauri is considered the most consecrated ghat of Haridwar. During Kumbha Mela, millions of tourists take a ritualistic bath in river Ganges to absolve their sins and attain Moksha. There are numerous other sacred temples, ashrams, historic places, and shopping centers in around Haridwar.
Distance from Delhi- 231.5 kms
Best time to visit- August to October
Attractions: Places to visit in Haridwar
Activities: Things to do in Haridwar
You may also like: 16 Popular Places to include in Your Haridwar Tour Package
Adventures near Delhi within 200 km
About Power Paragliding In Sohna:
Power Paragliding in Sohna, Gurgaon, is one step ahead if you are done with exploring all the available adventures on land and water. Enthral in this delightful tour.
The resort is built with the aim of taking people back to their roots. Adventure junkies can fulfil their dream of flying high in a motored paraglide which is a powered paraglide that operates with the help of an attached motor, harness and a propeller.
Fly under the expertise of trained pilots who assure you a fun-packed aerial time, rest can delight in various activities available in the resort itself with these amazing paragliding in Sohna Gurgaon.
Fulfil your childhood desire of flying like birds. Indulge in an exciting Air Safari that takes you on a flying tour on the suburbs of Delhi. Enjoy a stunning aerial view of lush-green grasslands and amazing farmhouses while gliding in the air.
Glee in this amazing experience of paragliding at Sohna, Gurgaon for 30 minutes.
Min number of people required to book: 1
Resort Location: 15th Century, Delhi-Jaipur Highway
Check-in time: 01:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
Enchant in an amazing trip to Neemrana Fort Palace, slide into this out-of-the-world experience while admiring the historic charm and grandeur of this stunning ancient fort with this amazing package. Crowned on the striking Aravali Ranges, this mind-blowing fort has been transformed into a lavish resort with all world-class amenities like 24 Hour Assistance, Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, car rental, and parking space are also provided by the Resort.
At leisure, guests can make use of the on-site recreational facilities like a spa. Rejuvenate yourself with some papering Ayurveda massages. You can also relax in grand swimming pools, take a few lapses of swim while staying this grande abode of luxury. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
Business meetings and social gatherings can be arranged in any of the venues - Qanat Mahal, Jazam Mahal & Kasturi Mahal. Moreover, the hotel offers outdoor venues for organizing social events. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
Along with that there are multiple more things to enjoy from which are discounted vouchers on food and beverages and on Spa sessions along with it enjoy vintage car ride along and a camel ride to cherish your stay with full of activities.
Highlights of Neemrana Fort Palace:
- Live like the Royals in the Heritage Romance Rooms
- Refreshing Complimentary Welcome Drinks (Non-Alcoholic)
- Vintage Car Ride at an additional cost.
- Camel Ride For Couples at an additional cost.
Activity Location: Sector 58, GurgaonActivity Timings:
Morning 5:30 AM - 7:30 AM
Evening 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Indulge in an exciting air safari that takes you on a flying experience in the suburbs of Gurgaon. Enjoy a stunning aerial view of lush-green grasslands and amazing farmhouses while gliding in the air. You will be flying amongst the cloud through paramotor which is a powered paraglide that operates with the help of an attached motor, harness, and a propeller. These are like pragliders only but are considered much safer. You simply take a seat on the trike and the experienced pilots will for sure take you up in the air.
No physical level of fitness is required to take up this experience anyone from the age of 4 and above can do it. Boost up your adrenaline by booking this package of flyboy air safari Gurgaon. All types of safety gears needed will be provided to you.
Three variants available when click on book now -
Kitty Hawk (6-8 KM) - 8 Minutes
Fly Yourself (12-15 KM) - 15 Minutes
Explorer (20 - 24 KM) - 25 Minutes
How to Reach :
Flyboy air safari is located at 30 mins drive from Gurgaon (14KM). You can easily reach the park by public or private vehicles.
About the Activity:
- Enthrall in this happy abode of Jat Rulers home at Mud Fort Resort Stay in Kuchesar.
- Located in the proximity of Delhi, this heritage hotel of Kuchesar is well acclaimed for its warm hospitality among tourists from all over the globe.
- Set in the picturesque surrounding, with River Ganges just a km away, Mud Fort provides you the flavors of the real India. Enthrall in various colors of this place. A perfect place to hang out with friends and family – delight in a wonderful indoor and outdoor game session while chilling with your folks at Mudfort Resort Stay in Kuchesar. Show them the taste of your game as you indulge in an engrossing session of football, volleyball or cricket – we leave it on you.
- Explore this stunning place by embarking on an early morning walk, listen to the chirping of birds while you leisure around these beautiful streets.
- Make your holidays a most pleasant and memorable one with this unforgettable experience of the royal lineage at Mud Fort Resort Stay in Kuchesar.
Check in Time: 9:30- 10:30 AM
Check Out Time: 5:30 - 06:30 PM
About the Activity:
Enthrall in an amazing Neemrana fort day trip. Take a
break from traditional tourist hot-spots and visit this enthralling site. Slide
into this out-of-the-world experience while admiring the historic charm and
grandeur of this stunning ancient fort.
Crowned on the striking Aravali Ranges, take a step back into time and visit this serene fort. This amazing venue provides you with an out-of-the world experience as you are immersed in the awe-inspiring grandeur of this magnificent fort.
Enjoy a camel ride that will further glorify this experience, enthrall in this beautiful evening that will enable you to enjoy a traditional village life.
Walk through the beautiful lanes that still speak the story of the ancient times. Embark with other group members on a heritage walk that takes you through all small and major attractions of the place.
Enjoy a playful walk to a nearby potter’s village, try your hand in shaping the mud into these beautiful clay utensils. Indulge in this delightful experience of Neemrana fort day trip like never before!
- New Delhi
Check In Time: 10:00 AM
Check Out Time: 5:30 PM
Awesome Farms is nestled in the stunning Aravali Ranges and is located in the proximity of Delhi and Noida is a place best described as calm little villa, set in the scenery of lavish green fields and murmuring breezes, is prepared to fill your heart with joy an important one. Snatch the opportunity to visit this spot and fill your day with fun and exercises. Farm have heightened practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning. Daily temperature checks are done for the staff and are also trained for hygiene protocols.
Get ready for a day filled with adrenaline-pumping activities and sports. Indulge in exciting and fun-filled activities like tractor riding, artificial wall climbing, river bridge, commando net, Burma bridge, rope climbing and much more. If one want to be a little more outdoorsy, so can pick from sports like lawn tennis, badminton, volleyball, cricket, football, etc. Not just this, one can also spend your day enjoying the swimming pool or opt for indoor activities like pool and snooker. A stress-buster day awaits your presence.
How to Reach:
The site is approximately 64 km and 1 hr 45 mins driving distance from Delhi. One can easily reach the destination on Private Transport/Public Transport/Cabs. Parking space is available at the farm.
Farm Timings : 9:30 A.M To 5 P.M
Pratapgarh Farms is a place best described as quiet little hamlet, set in the backdrop of lush green fields and whispering winds, is ready to make your day a memorable one. Grab the chance to visit this place and fill your day with fun and activities.
From multiple adventure activities and games to different types of rides all are available at the site. Test your strength with Tyre Tunnel, Tyre Hopping, Balancing Beam, Commando Net, and Commando Net, or relax with head massage, mud bath, tube-well bath, and rain-dance. There are several activities planned for you to help know more about the culture of this city. Get to eat Bajre Ki Khichri with Ghee Bura, Makee Bajre ki roti with Ghee, Gur, and Lahsoon ki Chatni and many more to make it a day full of delicious meals. The package come with included breakfast, lunch and hi-tea. Eateries like Neembu Shikanjee, Chacch, Tea and Pakoras and many more are available whole day to relish.
The farm has plethora of activities available which are categorised as :
- Music and Cultural Activities
- Ethnic Games
- Sport Games and Group Activities
- Relaxation Activities
- Rural Domestic and Creative Activities
- Agriculture and Dairy Activities
- Adventure Activities
How to Reach:
The site is approximately 55 km and 1.5 hrs driving distance from Delhi and Gurgaon. You can easily reach the destination on Private Transport/Public Transport/Cabs.
About the Activity:
- Let loose the adventurer in you with this amazing ATV ride in Malpura!
- A quad bike also known as an all-terrain vehicle (ATV), is a modified three/four wheeler that is driven on low pressure tires and can be driven on any kind of track, preferred on a rugged terrain. It is one sporting activity that has gradually made its way right from US to all other parts of the world.
- Shed off all your fears. As the ATV Adventure Ride is run by professionals who will provide you with ample briefing before you get into action! Post this briefing session – get ready with your safety gears before riding your beast.
- Boost up your adrenaline, explore your limits while your drive through the rugged – muddy terrains.
- Rivet in a thrilling experience of ATV ride in Malpura for 30 minutes and make some great memories while you lose yourself in this thrilling activity.
About the Activity:
- Located just an hour away from Delhi, Camp Mustang is nested in the beautiful Aravalli Ranges and provides a perfect countryside backdrop to the visitors. Get ready to unleash yourself in a day gala at Camp Mustang in Manesar, Haryana. From picnics to one day outings to corporate events, this stunning natural retreat caters to all types of requirements of all types of visitors.
- Delight in this 8 acres of property that provides you with an array of fun-filled activities to boost up your adrenaline by some real adventure activities such as rock climbing, trekking, air rifle shooting, Zorbing and various other innovative activities.
- For those who do not wish to stress their muscles can relax while taking a village tour. Interact with the locals who will be more than happy to tell you about their rural lifestyle.
- Build up your team and enlighten yourself in various team building activities such as rocketry and astronomy.
- With numerous activities available, there is no room for boredom here – rivet in this amazing day gala at Camp Mustang in Manesar, Haryana.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the world's oldest eco system zone - The Aravali Hills located around 7km from Delhi called Camp Wild with camping in Dhauj.
- Unravel the hidden beauty of the stunning valley that is secretly tucked under the wraps of modern Delhi.
- Delight in the stunning beauty of ancient ruins of Aravalis which are the result of centuries of erosion. These hard granite rocks are not only beautiful to admire but are also perfect for rock climbing & related sports.
- The valley offers a unique blend of rural life and idyllic conditions for a thrilling adventure experience. Witness wide variety of bird species spotted at Dhauj.
- For all those people who have lost their energy due to office work load, enthrall in this perfect camping in Dhauj that acts as an antidote for your office stress.
- Enjoy participating in an array of activities offered here such as rock climbing, rappelling, Flying fox, river crossing, zorbing, cycling, raft building, obstacle course, private forest and various other exciting team building games.
- Shed off all your fatigue and head straight for a memorable camping in Dhauj experience.
- Check-in time at the camp is 09:00 am and check-out is at 06:00 PM.
- Make your weekend special with this exciting activities in Gurgaon along with your friends and family.
- Start your activity at 8.00 AM in the morning after reaching the Aravali Biodiversity Park in Gurgaon.
- Indulge in some exciting activities like valley crossing, monkey cowling, rock climbing and rappelling.
- Feel the thrill as you climb the rock of 70 ft, and monkey crawl for about 70 meter long.
- Try the exciting valley crossing of 65 meters long and the 70ft down rappelling
- End this exciting activity at 12 noon.
About the Activity:
- Located just an hour away from Gurgaon, Thakran Farms is one place that has all the required elements that make it a best weekend getaway destination.
- Nested amidst the lush green acres of agricultural land, nature enthusiast can delight in the serenity of these stunning farms.
- Enthrall in this idyllic family getaway while indulging in a perfect day out at Thakran Farms in Pataudi. Indulge in this amazing day out experience that provides you with an array of activities available here.
- Get ready for some entertaining outdoor sports – build your team and get ready to participate in enthralling games such as archery, dart shooting, volleyball and various other such fun-filled games.
- Taste the rural flavor of this place, refresh yourself in a tube well bath and a fun-filled mud bath experience.
- Get ready for a thrilling tractor trolley and a camel ride while enjoying the lush-green beauty of the region.
- Witness innocent farm animals peacefully living with each other in this homely abode. Take a break from your routine life and get ready to enthrall in numerous activities with a day out at Thakran Farms that helps you in living a rural lifestyle.
About the Activity:
- Nested in Village Mangar, off the Gurgaon-Faridabad Highway, the Laksh Farm spreads over 8 acres of area and strives for a wonderful experience. Crowned in the picturesque valley of the colossal Aravalli Hills, adventure at Laksh Farm is an ideal getaway destination.
- With a perfect atmosphere, Laksh Farms provide you with an eco-friendly environment by using vermi-composting and bio-waste management across the farm.
- The villagers also co-operate in sustaining an eco-friendly environment of local village by promoting sustainable approaches to development.
- Laksh offers a fulfilling experience, one of the excellent local cuisine. Enjoy chapatis cooked on an open-air chula, palak pulled straight from the fields, and fresh paneer made from the milk from the dairy herd.
- Delight in relishing cuisine that is made from organic food. Enjoy a stunning experience with adventure at Laksh Farm.
About the Activity:
- Fly India adventure Resort, Gurgaon has been designed keeping in mind visitor’s the need for adventure. Developed on the concept of back to roots and nature, unravel in this nature’s retreat by indulging in a variety of adventure activities.
- Indulge in a variety of indoor and outdoor games available here –relive your childhood days by indulging in some fun-filled activities like mud bath and tube well bath.
- Refresh by completing a few lapses of swim in the pool in compound. Build your team and get going for an exciting match of Vollyball.
- While for others who wish to sit and relax can engross themselves in provided in-house activities.
- You can also de-stress yourself by indulging in a soothing in-house music session. Delight yourself with this refreshing stay at Fly India Adventure Resort, Gurgaon.
- This is an 8 hour activity.
About the Activity:
- Hans Resort located in the proximity of Delhi and Jaipur city is one easily accessible resort that provides with an array of activities to keep you relaxed while you chill out with friends and family in this perfect escapade.
- Delight in wonderful outdoor game session! Build your team and indulge in exciting sessions of badminton, swimming and various other games that would help you relax your tired wits.
- For those who do not wish to leave this delightful property even for a minute can engross in various indoor games with rest of the group members.
- Stay at Hans Resorts, Manesar, provide you with an amiable atmosphere that would help you in shedding off all your office worries in just a minute.
- You can also de-stress yourself by indulging in peaceful yoga and meditation sessions. Cycle in vicinity and get a taste of eco-style-living while relaxing with your friends and family in this delightful stay at Hans Resorts, Manesar.
About the Activity:
Aravali Resort, Rewari is an off-beat resort away from the rapid discord of urban life where you can relax with your family and friends.
It is a perfect place for the people who love to enjoy the simple and easy going village and small city life. Aravali Resort welcomes the buff of leisure with concreteness to the heart of astonishing abode-Rewari.
Aravali's conference room bestows you with all the boardroom's facilities that are conferred by their own official premises which is perfect for corporate events.
Aravali Resort, Rewari provides with unbeatable ambient be it the fully decked deluxe rooms, multi-cuisine luncheonette, to indoor and outdoor exertions along with natatorium which gives relaxation to liberate all the strain of periodic monotony of routine life.
This is a 2 day 1 night activity.
Botanix resort is a popular picnic spot nestling in the foothills of Aravali Hills on the edge of Damdama Lake. This 30-acre global green park offers numerous theme gardens where one can breathe free, de-stress, feel the nature at its best away from the City.
Enjoy games like a tug of war, musical chairs, and tombola will help your kids to learn teamwork and strength of unity. Experience bliss in the wonders where styled garden flows happily into each other offering exquisite and unique exhibition of nature’s absolute brilliance. Get served by authentic traditional Indian cuisines made from fresh organic gardens. Make your holiday a lifetime experience by enjoying multitudinous activities. Enjoy activities like swinging bridge, commando crossing, spider's wall, Burma bridge, walk on air, balance walk, tug of war, and many more!Activity Timings: 12 PM - 6 PM
Location: Damdama Lake, Near Damdama Lake, Gurgaon
How to Reach:
The Resort is located 30 km from Gurgaon city, which is hardly a 25 minutes drive.
Note: To enjoy your day out to the best, we recommend to visit in a group of 10+ members./ The booking is allowed for 10+ members as the activities available at the resort can be enjoyed when there is a group.
About the Activity:
- Fixed departure: 13-08-2016
- Golden Huts Resort, Rewari located within the lap of Aravali Hills is a luxurious resort with the most comfortable and stupendous five star facilities.
- Spread over extensive greenery, Golden Huts Resort, Rewari is a perfect one-stop location for business meetings, kitty parties, get-together, picnics and family vacations.
- The Resort offers rooms letting you enjoy the view of natural beauty outside. You can also sort out your time and enthral in a Mataka Phod with rest of the group members. Apart from these you can also indulge in exciting activities around the vicinity in Golden Huts Resort.
- Entertain yourself with the best of amenities and enjoy a lavish weekend at Golden Huts Resort, Rewari.
- With this package you will get food, fun activities and accommodation.
About the Activity:
- Aravali Resort, Rewari is an off-beat resort away from the rapid discord of urban life where you can relax with your family and friends.
- It is a perfect place for the people who love to enjoy the simple and easy going village and small city life. Aravali Resort welcomes the buff of leisure with concreteness to the heart of astonishing abode-Rewari.
- Aravali's conference room bestows you with all the boardroom's facilities that are conferred by their own official premises which is perfect for corporate events.
- Aravali Resort, Rewari provides with unbeatable ambient be it multi-cuisine luncheonette or indoor and outdoor exertions along with natatorium which gives relaxation to liberate all the strain of periodic monotony of routine life.
- Visit this place for a day trip to unwind and relax.
- New Delhi
Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna which is wrapped in arms of spirituality, the sound of temple bells, rising fragrance of fresh flowers, and calming tune of hymns. These all things will rejuvenate you with soul peace. On the other hand, Vrindavan is endowed with beautiful temples that will help you get a recreational break from a monotonous routine with this one-day Mathura-Vrindavan tour from Delhi.
About the tour:
-This one-day tour where an expert driver cum guide will pick-up you from your hotel in Delhi. A well-versed guide will accompany you on the tour.
-You can choose between Sedan and SUV cars according to your preference and group size.
- After the tour concludes, you will return to Delhi and drop-off to your hotel. The tour ends here with lots of sweet memories that always remind you.
Mathura- It is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and famous for Dwarkadhish Temple, Mathura Museum, Birla Temple and Yamuna Ghat.
Vrindavan- It is famous for its temples of Krishna. Some of the most famous temples Bankey Bihari Temple, Radha Ballabh Temple, Iskcon Temple, Nidhi Van, Kesi Ghata, Prem Mandir, and Yamuna River, and many more.
Gokul- Childhood living place of lord Krishna Near Mathura Goverdhan: Goverdhan Mountain and Parikrma, Radha Kund, Kusam Sarowar.
Nand Gaon- Famous village of Uttar Pradesh and also know as Village of lord Krishna relatives.
Barsana- Barsana is the birthplace of Radha Rani and famous for Radha's beautiful temples.
Radha Rani temple- It is a famous temple of Radha Rani near Mathura.
Bhandiravan- Radhak-Krishna marriage place, near Mathura.
Timings: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Duration: 4 Hours
-Meals are not included in the package.
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
this amazing fitness experience with walking tour to Alwar Bagh, Sariska. Apt for people for all age groups, the activities are designed keeping
in mind the fitness level of all age-groups. You will be provided with an array
of indoor & outdoor activities as soon as you arrive in this magical place.
While if your are more of an indoor games lover, you can indulge in various exciting indoor games such as Table Tennis, Pool table, Foosball, Air hockey and various other equally exciting games which will not only keep you engaged but will keep you happy too.
For those who wish to keep their feet running can indulge in exciting sessions of outdoor games such as volleyball, basketball, cricket, badminton. Build up your team before you get ready with your guns for an amazing paintball game at Alwar bagh Sariska. Feel the thunder as you participate in adrenaline racing games like shooting and remote car controlled racing along with other members. Please in this amazing getaway excursion that provides you with numerous options to indulge into!
Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian-Breakfast
Accommodation Types: Double Occupancy
Activities: Trekking, Cycling,
Walking Tours, Table Tennis, Pool table, Foosball, Air Hockey, Volleyball,
Basketball, Cricket, Badminton or a Game of Paint Ball Shooting , Swimming
Difficulty Level: Easy
About the Activity:
On your next holiday, head to the out of the world ambience of Kiran Villa with your friends and family and revel in the luxurious expanse of this piece of golden heaven on earth! This resort offers you very popular luxury rooms with classic Rajasthani ceilings and beautiful floors. Beautiful walks through field, hedgerow wetland and woods and the comfortable surroundings add to an overall relaxing and luxuriating experience for you and your loved ones. This heritage stay at Kiran Vilas beckons you to enjoy a luxury experience worthy of the Gods and pamper your tired senses back to rejuvenation! From the charming dining rooms where seasonal gourmet meals are served, to the warm and inviting guest rooms that have been meticulously restored, the Kiran Villa Palace is a favorite destination for the Visitors of Keoladeo National Park and travelers seeking a unique dining or lodging experience.
Sightseeing (Lohargarh Fort, Deeg Fort, Ganga Temple, Laxhman Temple, Banke Bihari stTemple, Government Museum, Chambal Safari, Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri) can be availed at an extra cost.
- It’s an unlikely oasis of calm in the heart of Delhi the farm stay has a beautifully landscaped garden where peacocks and ducks roam.
- Just an 8 km drive from Chhattarpur Metro Station, the resort includes open green swathes with trees such as mulberry, mango and guava.Located in an idyllic rural landscape surrounded by the Aravallis.
- Between playing a friendly game of cricket and lazing in the sprawling lawns, having a mud bath, or taking the therapeutic pebble walk, you might find it difficult to imagine that you’re in a big and crowded metropolis.
- Check In: 11 AM and Check Out: 10 AM.
- Get a foothold in the adventurous world of rock climbing as you learn to ascend granite cliffs with chalky hands in a park between Qutub Minar & Saket metro station at New Delhi
- With an experienced climbing guide to show you the ropes and uncover the best techniques for tying the perfect support knot.
- The workshop also includes trials on beginner level routes. Intermediate and advanced routes are also available for experienced climbers.
- The activity is only available on Saturday's 7 am to 9 am, 4 pm to 6 pm and on Sunday's : 8 am to 10 am , 10 am to 12 noon.
- New Delhi
Pick up point: Anywhere within Delhi
Located around 230 km from Delhi Keoladeo national park (formerly known as the Bharatpur bird sanctuary) is designated a UNESCO world heritage site. In the winter it's a stopover point for migrating birds and hundreds of species have been spotted. Some of the notable birds that could be spotted easily at the park are cranes, pelicans, geese, ducks, eagles, hawks, shanks, stints, wagtails, warblers, wheatears, flycatchers, buntings, larks, and pipits, etc. Be sure to take binoculars and a good camera!
This day tour to this sanctuary from Delhi is specifically designed to be covered perfectly in one day. You will be picked up form your desired location in Delhi. The total distance will be covered in around 4 hours. Upon arrival, one can take the bicycle rickshaw for the tour of the bird sanctuary. Post the tour head out for lunch in a nearby local restaurant and proceed for Delhi with amazing memories!
You can choose the vehicle according to your group size or traveling needs.
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for up to 4 passengers
Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
Suitable for up to 6 passengers
- New Delhi
- If you are looking for a spiritual journey to North India, take this opportunity to see the different temples in Haridwar and feel relaxed.
- Arrive for Haridwar in a sedan from Delhi early morning and visit the most religious temples of India there, find solace with the atmosphere and chanting all around the place.
- Enjoy the salubrious atmosphere spreads in the premises of Mansa Devi Temple which is dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi.
- Also make a visit to Bharat Mata Mandir that is dedicated to India because India is considered as a mother (Bharat mata) and it is near Sapt Rishi Ashram which is around 04 kms away from Haridwar.
- Admire the beauty of Chandi Devi Temple that was built to pay tribute to goddess Chandi Devi and is located at a height of 208 meters at Neel Parvat.
- Daksheswara Mahadev Temple is dedicated to lord Shiva and it is also known as Daksha temple or Daksha Mandir.
- If time permits, you can make visits to several other temples which are quite famous in Haridwar and return to Delhi by late evening with a lot of memories.
- Please Note: Prices may vary depending on the pick-up locations