Activity Timings: 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM
About Devkund Trek:
Embark on one of the most most loved one-day treks in Maharashtra and enjoy great adventure and delight with your loved ones. Observe the Devkund falls, which is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring crystal clear water on the stunning rocky surface that lies beneath.
With the Devkund Trek, you would witness the amalgamation of three waterfalls after wonderful trekking of 3 hours. Take a bath here and have fun in the water with your friends and family. You can see the ray of lights reflecting on the waters on a sunny day. The whole scene is beautiful and pleasant. You will also be able to see Bhira dam and Tamhini Ghat during this trek.
With easy difficulty level, any age group is capable to take up the trekking task. The Devkund Trek is also inclusive of transport by private Non-A/c bus from Mumbai to Devkund and Devkund to Mumbai. You also shall be assisted by the support of a friendly guide along with the provision of delicious meals that are inclusive of the package. Besides, the first aid kit and entry charges are also added to the package to enhance your delight.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends and family
How to Reach:
The pickup point in Mumbai is the Chitra cinema, Dadar and you can easily reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation.
Pregnant women and children below 6 years are not advised to embark for the trekking session.
Location: Satara, Maharashtra
Start Time/End Time: 10:00 PM (Day 1) - 10:00 PM (Day 2)
Embark on a super adventurous and thrilling trekking session at the kaas plateau and explore the valley of flowers, based on the high hills of Sahyadri range. Observe the plateau keenly which is occupied with wildflowers (during the season that prevails on September and October).
Roam endlessly at the whole of kaas plateau that conveys the glimpses of a carpet in various colours. Get picked up by a private non-ac bus from Dadar and enjoy a comfortable transportation before and after the trekking session.
You shall savour on the scrumptious meals that would be provided in breakfast, lunch and dinner, as mentioned in the itinerary and are totally inclusive of the package. Also the trekking session to the kaas plateau also is inclusive of all entry charges required for the activity.
Suitable for: All age group, friends, family and corporate outings
How to Reach:
The pick-up location would be Dadar TT Circle and you can reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation.
Pregnant women and children below 5 years are not allowed to join the activity.
Kalsubai at 5400ft is the highest peak of Maharashtra and this is the main reason for its popularity and difficulty. It is located in the Kalsubai mountain range which is an offshoot range from the main Sahyadri range.
Why Kalsubai should be your next trekking destination?
Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra's Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panoramic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south-west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad. Also, attempting to climb the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts
The story behind Kalsubai Unveiled:
It is truly believed by the local villagers that a housemaid residing in a nearby village had disappeared near the mountain while trying to escape her employer's harsh suffering. This gives the mountain its present name as well as a reason for this temple to be built in her memory.
Highlights of Kalsubai Trek:
Scaling the highest peak of Maharashtra.
Rainy seasons first trek.
Surreal greenery and blissful environment while Kalsubai trek
Panoramic view of several mountains
Trek Location: Ahmednagar
Pickup Time: 12:30 AM
Drop Time: 8:00 PM
Pickup and drop point: Kasara Railway Station
Maharashtra is a state in the western peninsular region of India. Places near Mumbai and Pune have some of the marvellous spots with green hills, lush forests, flowing springs and glinting waterfalls making for the best experience of trekking in Maharashtra. Harischandragad, situated in the Maslej region of the Western Ghats is one of the most famous hill forts in the region. Located in Ahmednagar, the fort is decorated with lush greenery a sheet of clouds.
Harishchandragad Trek starts from a base village in Ahmednagar, where you will be resting before and after the trek. The trek will give you beautiful views of the lush green valleys covered with a thick grey sheet of clouds. You will come across Saptatirtha Pushkarni Temple and the Kedareshwar Cave where resides a big Shiva Linga, which is completely surrounded by water.
You will also witness the Temple of Harishchandreshwar and Konkan Kada which provides a scenic view of the surrounding region and the setting sun. Taramati peak is the topmost point on the fort which offers great views of the surroundings.
A trek to Harishchandragad fort in the monsoons is the perfect way to spend the weekend with your friends or family.
Transportation: Pickup and drop from Kasara Railway Station.
Meals: Breakfast & Evening Snacks
Activities: Trekking and photography
Difficulty level: Medium
Child Policy: Children below 5 years are not suitable for this trek. Those above 6 can join the trek at the same cost.
Suitable for: Family, Friends and Corporate.
How to reach: The starting point of this trek is Kasara Railway Station which is 106 Km away from Mumbai and 179 Km from Pune. Traveller can board on any train departing from their respective city toward Kasara as per the pickup timings.
Rajmachi Fort trek takes you on a tour through tranquil hidden landscapes of Maharashtra. This ancient fort of Rajmachi is located in the Karjat region and is a perfect example of lost beauties in today’s hustles. These beautiful forts were built by Shivaji Maharaj during the 17th century and strive for a favourite trekking destination amongst ardent adventure seekers.
Delight in this awe-inspiring quaint Rajmachi fort which provides you with pleasant views of Borghat, a historic trade route located in this region of Maharashtra. Admire the beauty of Shrivardhan Fort and Manoranjan fort crowned at the pinnacle with this amazing Rajmachi fort trek. This stunning ancient beauty can be reached via two ways, while Kondivide village route might get tricky at times, however, the most preferable route is from Lonavala as it is much easy and provides the best of the views.
Standing amidst the dense forests, Rajmachi trek provides you with some amazing sceneries, this stunning place is a beauty to the eyes especially in the winter season as you will be witnessing random waterfalls and lush greenery at every turn while trekking. Rivet in this amazing experience with friends and family like never before!
Timings: 05:20 PM
Meeting Point of Rajmachi Fort Trek: Lonavala Railway Station
Suggested train to the board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express, timings are:
14:30 CST, 14:40 Dadar, 15:08 Thane, 15:28 Kalyan, 16:08 Karjat, 17:08 Lonavala.
Brace up for this amazing one day trek to Kalavantin Durg which was initially used as a watchtower. Located right next to Prabhalgad fort, this stunning ancient watchtower is situated on the old Mumbai-Pune route. Get ready to cut through lush-green thickets while you trek to Kalavantin Durg. While in the peaceful environs of this place, gather your wits for an amazing trek.
The mesmerizing scenery from this watchtower will definitely give you a memory to cherish for a lifetime. The remarkable thing of this trek is the amazing rock-cut steps that wind up their way up the mountain to take you to the top of the fort. Enthral in the panoramic view from the top, feel the thrill of an exposed climb via the stairs.
Kalavantin Durg is also listed among 33 Most Beautiful Abandoned Places in one of the blogs. Witness a wide variety of flora and fauna as you trek. Enjoy the wide shots of lovely green mountains and narrow valleys as you continue your trail. Enjoy the journey, mesmerize with the beautiful winding trails leading you to the top with this pleasing trek to Kalavantin Durg.
Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking Highlights :
Scaling the peak of Maharashtra.
Explore one of the steepest pinnacles
Camping Under The Million Star
Surreal greenery and blissful environment while Kalsubai trek
Panoramic view of several mountains
Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking Offers :
Variant 1: Camping, Trekking along with meals without Transportation.
Variant 2: Pickup and drop from Mumbai along with Camping, Trekking and meals.
For those who wishes to book Without Transportation variant are requested to meet the team at the starting point of trek.
About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: 10th June, 2017
- Sarasgad is located at the foot of the famous Pali temple.The Pali village contains Sarasgad Fort, the twin of Sudhagad Fort. It can be identified by its four pinnacles and thus was mainly used as a watch place to check the surrounding region. The construction of the fort is not in good condition but the huge rock steps are something to watch for. There are two routes which lead to the top of this fort from Pali. On the top is the Shiva temple providing an excellent panoramic view of all the mountain ranges surrounding this area. Sudhagad and TailBaila can be easily viewed from the top of Sarasgad.
- The route till the top is easy excluding the last carved ladder patch which is a bit difficult (specially for first timers). This trek can be done by all age groups who are fit in general.
About Sandhan Valley:
Sandhan Valley is a unique experience combining adventure activity such as Rappelling and staying amidst nature. Sandhan valley is a water-carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near the village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded by Alang, Madan and Kulang Mountains.
Sandhan Valley trek starts from Samrad village. Total trek time is around 5 hours which includes rappelling and crossing pool of water. And deep gorges and one of its kinds of life experience which you feel at end of the trek.
The Great Grand Dad of all Treks - The Valley of Shadows, Where you'll hardly get to see the sunlight, isolated from the outer world, dead silence, passing through those deep creepy ponds, lifeless rocks and boulders, Echoes of your own footsteps will make you feel like a presence of some entity, sleeping by the waterfall with the nocturnal creatures in sub-freezing temperature. You'll remember this 48 hours throughout your lifetime.
Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of a mountain range. At some places, its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So its called the valley of the shadow.
To go at the end side of the gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of the valley, you get a magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valleys.
Sandhan Valley trek via Samrad to Dehaene is a high difficulty grade trek in the Sahyadri. The Sandhan Valley full-descend is just
2.5 kms long (up to campsite) but the time taken to finish it on a
normal weekend is around 10 hours. It starts with a flat trail until you reach the opening of Sandhan Valley. Once you’re into Sandhan Valley,
you will be descending through the valley for the entire duration.
Know Before You Go:
Duration of Sandhan Valley Trek: 2D,2N
Height of Sandhan Valley: 4100 ft.
Sandhan Valley Trekking Grade: Above Medium with Thrilling Patches.
Location: Bhandardara Region.
- Meeting point - Dadar (E) at 2300 hrs on Friday
- Embark in thies exciting overnight trek to the Ratangarh fort and witness the mesmerizing beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after reaching the your locality and get ready for the trek.
- Trek to the famous Amruteshwar Temple at Ratanwadi and admire its beautiful architecture.
- Explore the caves and the forts at the top of the mountain and spend thie night camping in the cave.
- Witness the water cisterns which are filled with water a good thing for the trekkers.
- Enjoy the view of the Rani Mahal and the Katrabai and Ajoba fort very close on the southern side.
- Pass through the dense forest on this trail and feel the thrill while trekking in the strong winds.
- Hike to the Khutta Pinnacle via Trimbak Darwaja where your trek ends.
- End this exciting trek with lots of memories.
Location: Igatpuri, Maharashtra
Activity Timings: 9:30 PM (Day 1) to 2:00 PM (Day 2)
Trek through dense wilderness and enjoy the glimpses of surrounding hills in Igatpuri when you embark on the Harihar Fort trek. This trek involves lots of thrill and adventure and lets you explore a historic fort located in Maharashtra’s Nashik district.
Try out the Harihar Fort trek for a great weekend getaway and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the greenery and blissful environment that occupies the landscapes of the trekking trails as well as the panoramic view of several mountains. On reaching the hilltop, get astonished by the views of the beautiful elongated plateau that consists of the significant fort.
The difficulty level of the trek is medium and there will be a professional guide with you, who will assist you throughout the Harihar Fort trek. Morning breakfast and lunch are also included in the package so as to enhance your delight in the session.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends, family and corporate outings.
The meetup point for the activity is the Kasara Railway Station and can be easily reached with the help of private and public transportation.
Entry fees are not included in the package.
- Situated in Shahpur Taluka of Peth District, Peth Fort is located at 3100 ft above sea level. It is also known as Kothaligad because of the internally excavated stairs at the summit.
- It is surrounded by other forts such as Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak, Sidhhagad, and Prabalgad.
- The trek begins as you assemble at Karjat Station and proceed to Ambavali Village, the base camp for the trek and start climbing.
- After a short stop at Pethwadi, the ascent continues to the summit.
- Start descending after enjoying
scenic views and lunch at Pethwadi. The trek concludes after you arrive back at Mumbai,
Fixed departure dates: 21st January, 2017
- Join the trekking trip to Katraj Ghat and Sinhagad that are connected by a single scenic mountain range of Sahyadris. Being one of the most favourite stops for trekkers, the range is comprised of 17 hills.
- The mighty views of Pune city and its glittering lights, the sizzling classes of stars etc are worth trekking the trails which go up and down. One needs high level patience and it will be strenuous than we can imagine.
- Sinhagad fort has a lot of precious memories marked in the history which was standing as the saviour for many wars and fights happened during the royal regime.
- This two day trekking trip will definitely take you through the picturesque location to let you believe that it is the paradise for trek lovers.
About the Activity:
- Escape from the bustling city and embark on a night trek to Prabalgad. It is situated on northeast side of Panvel, on Mumbai-Pune road. One can see it from the express highway a V-Shaped one.
- Sit around a warm campfire and enjoy a night with your family and friends.
- Spend a night under the stars while camping at Parabal Machi.
- Explore the beauty of Prabalgad fort.
Andharban, regarded as the Dark Forest of Maharashtra comprises of a 13 km jungle which is located in the midst of Tamhini ghat. The location is unfolds the beautiful composition of the forest trail, surrounded with waterfalls and giant trees. The trail implies to the scenic view of Kundalika valley and the mountain ranges that are based within Tamhini ghat.
The Andharban forest trail implies to exploring the beautiful flora and fauna culture of the Kundalika valley and the surrounding scenic beauty of mountains, waterfalls, giant trees. The colorful butterflies occupying the forest, especially the Blue Mormons known as the State Butterfly of Maharashtra, is a must for you to experience which adds spark to your forest trail journey. The Andharban forest trail provides you with complimentary breakfast and evening refreshment along with relaxation in entry charges, toll and parking and RTO permit, safety measures, transportation from Dadar to Dadar via private bus.
Grade of the Activity: Easy
The Andharban forest trail provides you with complimentary breakfast and evening refreshment in order to let you get a better experience.
Start time of the Trail: 7.30 AM (Day 2)
End Time of the Trail: 4.30 PM (Day 2)
Pick up points
11:15 PM: Departure from Dadar
11:30 PM: Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
11.45 PM: Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
12.00 AM: Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
How to reach
You can reach any of the mentioned pickup locations via convenient private or public transportation.
need to carry lunch with them as providing lunch meals in the forest is not
- Lying at an altitude of 1118 m above sea level, Chikhaldhara is the only hill station of the Vidharba Region, thus making it a great destination for people from all over the state.
- This trek, that starts from the base camp near Amravati, lets you explore the Chikhaldhara region in the Melghat Range of hills. You will be picked up from the railway station in Amravati, and dropped back at the end of the experience.
- At the end of the day, a warm bed and a dazzling campfire will be waiting for you. Come next day, you will also get to experience a number of adventure activities, curated for the guests, like Zipline, Valley Crossing, and Burma Bridge.
- The package includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner, alongside guide and expertise fees and transfers between basecamp and Amravati Railway Station.
Trek Difficulty: Easy
Start Point- Amravati Railway Station
End Point- Amravati Railway Station