Under the newly issued safety guidelines, a majority of monuments across India have been reopened to the public with strict safety measures in place.
Entry is open from UK, US, Dubai and 10+ other destinations for emergency travel only.
- It is mandatory to wear masks and follow social distancing at public places at all times.
- Lockdown only applies to containment zones
- Mall, restaurants, etc. have been reopened with strict safety measures in place
- Spitting in public places is punishable by fine
- For international travellers, a 14 day quarantine is mandatory. If found symptomatic, the travellers will be sent to institutional quarantine.
- For domestic tourists, most states have no quarantine requirements in place.
Air India flights are functional from UK, US, France, Dubai, and 10+ other destinations.
Local transport across India has been resumes with strict safety measures in place. This includes buses and taxis.
Thrillophilia recommends you only travel to India for emergencies and follow all government guidelines. Make sure you take extra care of your personal hygiene and wear masks and follow social distancing at all times.
Entry to India has been restricted due to the pandemic to keep all citiznes safe. Although, Indian citizens are allowed to re-enter the country under the Vande Bharat Mission.
All states in India have now opened up for travel. Epasses and COVID negative certificates are not required to enter most of the states.
Cinemas, theatres, and multiplexes have been reopened in India with strict safety measures in place.
All hotels and restaurants in India have been allowed to reopen with various strict safety measures in place.