About the Rafting:
- Delight in an adrenaline pumping experience along the rapids that are a located at Saje, a small village on the banks of River Kundalika.
- The remote hamlet is a short drive from Mumbai just 120km away and 100 km from Pune. Located in the virgin forests below Mulshi and Bhira Dams.
- Spend two hours in this unique rafting site with multiple rides to beat the rapids as you get to body-surf, swim and have a great time.
- Report at raft start point at around 08:15 AM. Have a short briefing session with the river guide. Collect your gear and equipment and head to the river.
- You can then embark on the incredible experience of navigating these rapids that stretch for almost 11km. Thrill yourself with this delightful experience.
- This activity does not require any swimming experience and anyone above the age of 14 can indulge in the activity.
- The site can be accessed by any local transport by road to take back the incredible memories as you embark this activity.
Why Kolad should be your next trekking destination this monsoon?
Rafting is a high adrenaline sport of navigating a river in an inflatable raft. If you ever get into a mood for some good river rafting adventure, head straight for river kundalika in western Maharashtra which is open for the sport throughout the year. River kundalika is fed by the excess waters from the hydroelectric projects and dams, which makes river kundalika ideally suited for white water rafting, and other water-based adventure and leisure activities.
Thrilling River Rafting adventure
Know the techniques from expertise
Raft amidst lush green forests
Surreal greenery and blissful environment while Rafting
Panoramic view of several mountains
River Rafting Distance: 12 km on the water
Rapids: Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Group Size: 50
About the Activity with Details:
Set on the banks of the wonderful river Kolad, off the Mumbai-Goa highway is the pleasant yet adventurous Kundalika rafting camp, Kolad. The striking aspect of this camp, is the fact that it’ll keep you on your toes from morning till it’s time for dinner. Adventure sports on the river, nature trails, village based activities, easy treks and night trails are some of the activities that you can try on the adventure front. Another enjoyable activity is the camp cookouts, carried out every season.You can embark on activities such as tandem kayaking, river crossing which will certainly give you an adrenaline rush like never before.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy the fascinating rapids of Kundalika River which flows with a mesmerizing view from the Bhira Dam, the added inflow of high density of water from the Mulshi Dam Project makes Kolad River rafting package an ideal destination for white water rafting.
- This adventure quest will begin with your arrival at the rafting camp by around 08:30 in the morning and will take you through some of the strenuous rapids in the Kundalika River.
- Following your arrival, you will be briefed about the safety measures for Kolad river rafting package and then will be provided with the required gears and equipment for Kundalika rafting. Post this, embark on a 10km rafting trail and challenge the roaring rapids!
- Upon completion; after covering 10km, get back to the shores and start advancing towards your onward destination. You can also avail other adventure activities like kayaking, river crossing, flying fox, rappelling and scuba diving at an additional cost.
About the Activity:
- Let the abundant greens of Kolad welcome you with the magical expanse of the Kundalika River.
- A quick drive from Mumbai and you will be relaxing in the arms of Kolad camping.
- Perfect respite from the tiresome city life, this destination will offer you all the simple pleasures of life and adventure too! Embarking on water sports in Kolad promises to be not only thrilling experience!.
- As you arrive on a refreshing evening check in at your destination about 05:00PM, after which your adventurous experience gets off to a wonderful start.
- It is here that you can start on various experiences such as Burma Bridge, Trekking, Treasure Hunt and many more such pursuits which will keep your adrenaline at an all time high!
About the activity:
- White water rafting in Kundalika river provides you with an adrenaline pumping experience. Enjoy staying near Lake Belt in Pooja Farm to grab some adorable moments amidst a pristine location.
- Post your arrival at the campsite at around 08:30 AM on the first day, prepare to go out for the exhilarating white water rafting.
- In addition to rafting, you can also indulge in other breathtaking activities such as kayaking, river crossing etc.
- This 2 day adventurous package is surely a recipe to cure the blues of an adrenaline junkie.
- The package includes food and accommodation.
About the Activity:
Located on the banks of Kundalika River, Kolad is a pretty destination for all those looking for a quick respite from city life. Dressed in all the fineries of nature it sits prettily on the banks of Kundalika River, and is located at a distance of 150km from Mumbai. The lush green hillsides and pleasant river side weather a respite for anyone who aspires to stay in the company of nature.
If you want to relax and still experience a unique adventure in Kolad, then you are in for a treat of a time! Experience the best kind of adventures in Kolad by taking a drive down to this piece of heaven and check in at 06:00PM (approx.) to begin on a day and night full of activities that will not only pump up your adrenaline but boost your energy levels and enthusiasm.
Thrill your heart with a vast range of pursuits such as rappelling, high rope, flying fox, archery, and finally wind up the perfect day with campfire and some delicious food!
About the Kundalika Activity & Campsite:
- The Kundalika rafting camp is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in adventure in the green escapes of nature! Located at just a couple of hour's drive from Mumbai, it is the preferred hotspot for all those eager to escape the mad rush of the city.
- The Kundalika rafting camp gives you a rare opportunity to engage yourself in a multitude of adventure activities in the engaging company of nature. As you take a quiet drive down to the campsite, you can check-in and indulge in the beauty of nature while munching on some yummy snacks and refreshing tea. Fortify yourself and embark on a vast range of activities like kayaking, jet ski, and archery!
- Get your tired but excited selves back to the campsite and relish a delicious dinner before calling it a night. The next day indulges in rafting and other activities post breakfast.
Kundalika Rafting With Meals
Kundalika Rafting With Meals & Water Activities- Jet ski, Kayaking, Bumper ride, River crossing & Banana boat ride
Tents are available at the campsite. You can choose between Tents on 2 or 3 sharing basis
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and in the evening, Tea and snacks will be served during the stay at the campsite.
How to reach:
Kolad is 120 km away from Mumbai and 145 km from Pune. You can easily reach here by public or private transport.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 3:30 pm
NOTE: Transportation charges to and from the rafting point is not included.
About the Activity:
- Charge yourself and get ready for some
thrilling monsoon rafting in Kolad. This tiny weekend getaway destination in
Maharshtra is well known for its wide variety of water adventure sports.
- Reach Kolad in the evening at around 4 PM in the evening and relax and stroll around the area amidst the green surroundings.
- Enjoy your dinner and go for a good night sleep because a day awaits you with full of adventure.
- Next day, enjoy your breakfast and report at the rafting start point, where you will meet your guide. Until you gear up for the activity, listen to your guide carefully explaining all the important safety procedures.
- Start your rafting activity and pass through some really tough and challenging rapids and get your adrenaline pumped up.
- Finish your rafting activity and head to your stay where a delicious lunch awaits you.
- Check out from the stay at around 3.30 PM and end your tour with lots of adventurous memories.
About Camping & Rafting in Kolad
If it is pure and raw adventure that you are looking for, then you need to head for an exciting white water rafting and stay experience in Kolad. Apart from the adventure sports, you can also enjoy an exciting array of historic sites around the place.
The Kundalika River flows through the rugged terrain of the forested hills and through the farms and offers a golden opportunity to enjoy a rafting tour for beginners. This river on the international scale is rated as a grade IV river, making its rapids pose a challenge for the ardent water sports lover.You will run the rafts in fast flowing water currents almost 12km downstream.
Check In: 3 PM
Check Out: 3 PM
Distance: FROM MUMBAI (120 KM)
FROM PUNE (120 KM) VIA Tamhini Ghat Road
Min number of people required to book: 1