About the Destination:
Pattaya: Popularly known as the ‘beach land’, thanks to its beautiful water bodies, Pattaya is the perfect destination for anyone with its bustling and vibrant streets, beautiful beaches, electrified nightlife, and amazing choices when it comes to its local cuisine.
Bangkok: Visit Bangkok, the City of Angels, to explore its ancient history, magnificent temples, and grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and a haven for shopaholics!
About the Experience:
- Places Covered: Bangkok & Pattaya
- Flights Included from India
- Standard Hotels (Choose from 5 options)
- Meals Included as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- Send Inquiry for Best Prices
- This Thailand tour of 5 Days and 4 Nights departing from India provides you with some spectacular sightseeing opportunities.
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, get transferred to Pattaya where you will get ample time to explore the vibrant city.
- During the tour you will be visiting the world famous Koh Lan, the enigmatic coral islands; indulge in snorkelling or diving if you wish to.
- Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, the two famous temples of Thailand which display incomparable architecture.
- The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
- The tour costs Rs.32999/- in September and 34999/- from October to December.
- Chiang Mai
Fixed Departure: Everyday
- This 4 days/ 3 nights package exclusively takes you through the beautiful paths of Chiang Mai with some adventure activities such as white water rafting, mountain biking and trekking.
- During your trip, you get a chance to explore the traditional sites of Chiang Mai, observe the very local lives of Thai people and enjoy their food as well.
- Hike to Doi Suthep hilltop, enjoy biking through local villages up to Wiang Kum Kam and also indulge in river rafting in the Mae Taeng River.
- This package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation during the trip that consists of airport pick up and drop off.
- Visit Koh Phangan in Thailand to take part in a colorful 7 day tour that includes full moon party along with snorkeling and some adventure activities such as zip lining, snorkeling and more.
- Arrive in Koh Phangan from Bangkok and rivet in the best sights of the sizzling city, it's night life and packed entertainment vibe.
- Party till late night with a lot of travelers joining you there with good food and drinks.
- Indulge in an amazing zip line above the forest canopy and also get ready to sink in the clear waters while you snorkel at Koh Ma island under proper guidance.
- The package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation throughout the trip.
- Chiang Mai
About the Activity:
Fixed departure: Everyday
- Prepare for this 5 day adventure tour of Chiang Mai in Thailand. Delight in the magnificent sightseeing experience.
- Climb up to the Doi Suthep temple from where you will be able to marvel at the panoramic view of complete Chiang Mai.
- Visit the White Hmong and Karen Long Neck hill tribe. Also, explore Wat Rong Khun which is known as the White Temple.
- Try your hands at cooking Thai dishes after learning the basics from Siam Rice Thai Cooking School.
- In addition, visit Doi Inthanon National Park to see waterfalls and wind up the tour in complete excitement.
- This package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
A national park since 1981, Phang nga is famous for its amazing views of literally hundreds of vertical limestone cliffs rising over the sea , some of them reaching up to 300 meters out of the emerald-green water with caves leading in to stunning lagoons. Many of the limestone cliffs have beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that been created over thousands of years. In the bay there is at least 28 species of mangrove, 88 birds species, and 82 fish species amongst coral reefs.
About the activity:
- Experience a relaxing and tranquil cruise to the fairyland Phang Na Marine Park and explore the amazing islands of Thailand!
- Get picked up from your hotel in Phang-Nga at around 8:00 to 8:45 AM and embark on this exciting experience.
- Begin cruising around 09:30 AM and spend a day in these magical islands!
- Enjoy a trip to Koh Hong, revel in the Lagoon and enjoy other activities like swimming and snorkeling.
- Dig into maouthwatering lunch on-board while cruising through this mystical land.
- At 02.45 PM reach Koh Pak Bia and enjoy a relishing bath by the .
- Experience delicious refreshments such as pancakes with chocolate sauce on board before you head back to hotel at around 05:30 PM.
About the Activity:
- Enthrall in a delightful sky adventure excursion that enables you to fulfill your childhood desire of flying high in the clear blue sky.
- Skydiving adventure, is one step ahead of all the remaining adventurous activity! The easiest and safest way to embark on this thrilling adventure is Tandem – you will be attached to a highly experienced instructor using a dual harness/single container parachute designed for two.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya at a convenient time.
- Before you experience this once-in-a-lifetime adventure, you will be adequately briefed with the equipment, exit, body position and various other mandatory techniques.
- You and your instructor will take a 20 minute scenic ride to 13,000 feet/4,000 meters then free-fall at 120 mph/200 kph for approximately 60 seconds opening your parachute 5,000 feet above the ground.
- Once you've regained your composure (and your breath), you get a 5 to 7 minute canopy ride enjoying a birds eye view of the world around you.
- If you'd like, you can assist the instructor flying the parachute and together you will fly back to the ground for a soft landing
- You will be dropped off to your hotel at the end of this activity.
- PADI Discover scuba diving is a try dive, it is designed so it’s possible for those who do not have time to take a course or for those who are debating whether or not to get a scuba certification.
- PADI discover scuba diving course is a great way to experience diving for the first time.
- Start your tour with a pick up from your hotel in a car from Pattaya or Jomtien location or meet at the dive shop at around 8:00 AM.
- This course is a fun day out at the Pattaya islands actually diving the same coral reefs as divers who already hold a certification, but under the supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- If you are planning a trip with unlimited scuba diving activities, this is definitely the perfect tour for you.
- The beauty of this course is that you don’t have to sit for hours in a classroom or spend time in the swimming pool learning fairly advanced skills.
- Phi Phi
Fly past the beautiful and grand Phi Phi islands, famous for its grandeur and beauty that will surely take your breath away and give you an everlasting sense of calmness and serenity. Relax at the soulful locations such as Ao Ling (Monkey Bay), Hin Klang for swimming and snorkeling. Koh Mai Pai (Bamboo island) for a surreal surrounding filled with bamboo and an experience that will last a lifetime.
After the exploring expedition, calm your senses and feed your soul at the beachside restaurant at Koh Phi Phi Don. Spend the rest of the beautiful day at Phi Phi Leh snorkeling and swimming or relaxing at the beachside or explore as these areas are not known by every tourist and is very less crowded. Grab this chance to visit the amazing Maya Bay which is the famous locations of the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’.
Pick-up & Drop-off will be from and to your hotel located in Ao Nang/ Klong Muang areas by shared vehicle.
Note: Marine National park entrance fees at 400 THB per person (payable on the spot)
About the Activity
Fixed Departures every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday, throughout the year.
- Explore the best of Krabi, capital of southern Thailand's Krabi Province, on this fun tour.
- This 5 day 4 night tour will help you unwind and relax as you tour this incredible city and its surroundings.
- The tour starts when you arrive at Krabi airport and make your way to the hotel.
- Through the course of this tour, you will visit Phi Phi Island, Mangrove and Cave Kayak at Ban Bor Thor and Railay Beach.
- The trip consists of accommodation, meals, transportation and activities throughout the course of the tour.
- Commence your tour at 07: 30 AM after getting picked up from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Visit the floating market at Damneonsaduak in a private long tail boat (Gondola Thailand), which will take you along the canal.
- Have lunch and in the afternoon enjoy elephant show and witness crocodile wresting with men at Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo.
- Proceed to Sampran Riverside to attend the Thai village show to witness monkshood, fingernail dance,Thai boxing, hill tribe dance, sword fighting, cockfighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
- At about 05:30, return back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation in Bangkok
Type of transfer: Shared
Tour Duration: 10 hours
Tour Timings: 07:30 AM to 05:30 PM
About the Activity:
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel in Pattaya at 10.00 AM.
- Get ready for Thailand’s highest Bungee jump, crowned at a soaring height of around 60 meter. Satiate your adventure thirst!
- This exciting adventure also enables you to record this once-in-a lifetime opportunity on camera . You will be provided with photos and videos of your jump.
- The entire activity involves one jump – at the end of the which you will also be provided with a certificate.
- End your activity at 11.00 AM with some amazing memories before getting dropped off to your Hotel.
- This tour can be availed at three different timings (10:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM) you can chose according to your convenience.
- ALL jumpers wear a FULL BODY HARNESS as well as leg straps.
- Perform exhaustive daily and weekly checks to keep you and our staff safe
- Every member of staff attends annual first aid training
An evening with the grand scenics of Thailand and its culture and traditions, while listening to background music enriching and alleviating your mood followed by an international buffet including delicious Thai dishes. Cruise along the Chao Phraya river which is the largest river in Thailand, running through the heart of alluring the city of Bangkok. The grand remains of the kingdoms, seen during the luxurious Princess river cruise is one of the best experiences and ways to witness the glory of this beautiful city.
Have an international buffet with Thai delicacies, and a candle-light dinner that will melt your tounges away and put you back to your seats, savoring the taste and taking in the charismatic ambiance of the setting. Please your soul with a soulful music playback performed by saxophonist and singers with Pop and Jazz songs, while you cherish the majestic famous historical landmarks of Thailand such as The Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of Dawn and The Rama 8 Bridge, etc. and enjoy the evening to your heart's content.
The cruise will be of 2 hours.
The cruise starting point options:
- Option 1: Dinner cruise departs from Asiatique River Front Pier, Check-in time: 6.30 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Option 2: Dinner cruise departs from River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.), Check-in time: 6.30 p.m. - 7.15 p.m.
- Option 3: Dinner cruise departs from Icon Siam Pier, Check-in time: 6.30 p.m. - 7.15 p.m.
Note: Pick-up & Drop-off will be from and to your hotel.
Children aged between 3 -10 years will be charged as per child fare.
- The trip starts from a pick up from any hotel in Bangkok around 08:00 AM to embark on this sightseeing tour.
- Take a full-day scenic sightseeing tour of Bangkok and see all the city’s highlights on a 8-hour excursion.
- Visit the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddhist temple of Wat Pho, colorful flower market and many more.
- Take a ferry ride to Wat Arunor Temple of the Dawn and explore the historic architecture.
- Explore the many halls like Audience Hall, the Chapel of the Emerald Buddha and many more
- Continue your journey to an incredibly striking temple, Wat Benchamabophit and marvel the marble architecture.
- Take a walk through the china town and flower market to discover a vast selection of orchids and tropical flowers, wind up the tour by 06:00 PM in the evening.
- Chiang Mai
About the Activity:- Spend a day out cycling the Chiang Mai Countryside. The bicycle tour starts with a train ride from Chiang Mai to Lamphun.
- Visit some historical temples in this ancient capital before biking back to Chiang Mai through the countryside and forested foothills.
- From the historic Lamphun train station bike the quiet streets of the small city, which was once the capital of an ancient Mon Kingdom, to the famous Wat Phra That Hariphunchai.
- From here start cycling across the countryside biking through villages, along canals and tree-lined lanes.
- Enjoy a simple Thai lunch in a village market. Then bike through paddy fields until we come upon the famous wood carving village of Ban Tawai. Meander on through country lanes and the foothills of Doi Suthep to a Beekeeping Center.
- After biking up and down a few hills on forested lanes the tour arrives at the forest temple of Wat Umong before returning to the city of Chiang Mai.
A popular water sport and adventure activity with an immense amount of adrenaline rush that one can experience, Flyboarding is a sport not for the fainthearted. You are strapped to a board which then floats over the water with the help of a jet of water shooting out of the board. This activity brings to you the opportunity to experience a unique sport in a 20-minute session in Pattaya, Thailand.
About the Activity :
- Get ready to feel adrenaline rushing through you while you take part in this extreme water sport of Flyboarding.
- Get picked up from your hotel for your slot and head on over to the venue, a beautiful setup on a private beach with tents and a comfortable lounge zone with Wifi.
- You will be given a safety briefing by trained instructors and a short training session for beginners before you gear up to start your Flyboard journey.
- Enjoy 20 minutes of gravity defying exhilaration, and learn to fly 2-4 meters over the water with a 100% guarantee after the first lesson and a few minutes of training with an experienced Russian speaking instructor.
- Conclude your activity at around 6:00 PM and get dropped back to your hotel.
- This unique activity is suitable for both experienced boarders and beginners.
Original brand new style Zapata Racing flyboardOperational Hours: daily 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Thailand's largest river and a lifeline for the city of Bangkok, most of the major attractions of this city are located on the banks of this river. This activity takes you on a cruise on the River of Kings to visit the capital of a powerful historical kingdom, Ayutthaya. The cruise passes through some of the most prominent places in Bangkok. After enjoying the lunch on the Grand Pearl Cruise, a guide will take you to a tour of the temple, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and the royal monastery, Wat Mahatad.
About the Activity:
-With this, you can traverse Ayutthaya and experince the historical wonders of Thailand's ancient capital.
- You can witness the ruins and elegant temples, surrounded by the Chao Phraya, Pa Sak, and Lop Buri Rivers, and filled with the aura of nature and glory, that truly reflects ancient Thailand.
-Later you can stop by the 17th-century summer palace, which is a fusion of Italian, Thai and Chinese architecture.
-Afterward, visit Wat Lokayasutharam, a huge reclining Buddha covered in saffron robes and Wat Mahathat famed for Buddha head mingled in roots.
-Proceed for lunch at Ayutthaya Floating Market.
-Then head to Wat Phra Si Sanphet, where the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings are enshrined within its pagodas.
-As the evening falls, take a leisurely boat ride and soak up the views of the magnificent temple ruins, wrapping up your journey into olden Thailand.
Address: Century Mall, 15 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400.
Meet up time: 8:30 am
Being a beach destination, Pattaya is pretty famous for its beaches. But another feature that is equally famous in all of Thailand and the rest of the world are the diving sites here. With some of the most amazing reefs and coral features in the region, the island of Koh Larn, literally meaning Coral island is a hub for water sports in Pattaya, where you can take on activities related to parachutes, sea walking, jet ski, and snorkeling. Enjoy this 7-hour activity on Koh Larn and feel the ultimate adventure that you will have a hard time finding anywhere else, be it in Thailand or outside.
About the Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya at 08:30 AM and arrive for your Parachute activity, followed by an exciting sea walking activity.
- Following this will be a jet skiing activity.
- You will then be taken to Turtle Island beach (Hard Tien beach), where you will enjoy your seafood lunch.
- The afternoon will be dedicated to basics and a full-fledged experience of Snorkeling.
- After about 2 hours of fun in the water witnessing beautiful coral formations, you will begin your return to Pattaya for your drop off at around 3:30 PM
Water Activities included:
- Sea Walker Underwater Walk (30 Minutes)
- Parachute (4 Minutes)
- Snorkeling (30 Minutes)
- Jet Ski (5 Minutes)