Best Selling Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Greece is a country in southeast Europe with numerous islands known to have spectacular scenery and beaches. The capital city of Athens houses and has retained ancient attractions and monuments, while islands like Santorini and Mykonos are popular party hubs that attract large numbers of tourists, especially couples. Thus, Thrillophilia brings to all you love-birds the 7-day Greece honeymoon package from India to celebrate your union in the best way possible.
- On Day 1 of the Greece honeymoon tour package from India, you will arrive at the airport in Athens and meet with our representative who will get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will have the option of joining a Hop-on-hop-off city sightseeing tour (extra charges). In this tour, you will be taken across 27 tourist attractions on a bus that you can get off at any site and re-board the next one from designated stops. Or, you can alternatively enjoy a loving evening with illuminated cityscape views, dinner and attend a classical shower. You and your partner will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 2, you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to your next destination - Santorini. Upon arrival here, you will get transferred to a hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you and your partner can choose to explore Fira (the capital), Oia village, and Pyrgos town, ancient Thira, Akrotíri Archaeological Site, and Red Beach.Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will relish a flavoursome breakfast at the hotel before setting out to the Athinios Port to board a cruise that will take you to the hot springs and volcano. You will also get to see the lunar scenery, swim in the springs and enjoy views of a cliff dangling village. Later, you will sail along the coastline to get back to the Port where you will get picked-up up for hotel transfers and overnight stay in Santorini.
- On Day 4, you will savour breakfast at the hotel before getting checked-out and transferred to the ferry port. You will board a ferry to travel to the next stop in your romantic Greece getaway - Mykonos. Upon arrival, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to explore the beaches, rugged landscapes, ancient archaeological ruins, and traditional blue and white stucco towns of Cyclades Islands. Later, you will return to the hotel in Mykonos for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will get breakfast at the hotel and get prepared to go on a glass-bottom boat ride to the Southern beaches in Mykonos. Along the way, you can get a sight of the marvels of the underwater world and later, you will get to enjoy activities as well. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, you will get breakfast before getting checked-out from the hotel to travel to the ferry port. Board a ferry back to Athens, get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can visit popular places like - Allou Fun Park, Syntagma Square, National Gardens, Zappeion, and many more. In the end, you and your partner will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7 of the Greece honeymoon package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport in Athens for your journey onwards.
- Embark on an exhilarating honeymoon trip to enjoy the mesmerising beauty of Greece exhibiting the perfect blend of beaches, architectural brilliance, natural sights and happy faces.
- Here is an 8 day tour from Athens to Santorini covering the most beautiful places in the country with cruises, swimming, snorkeling and what not.
- Explore the places on your own according to your comfortable level and immerse in utmost happiness and make your love stronger.
- Sunset catamaran tour, high speed ferry to travel between the islands, luxury stay, proper and tasty dining etc are the main features of the package.
- The destinations you will cover are Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Spring, Mykonos, Santorini, Kalafatis, Paradise Beach, Ornos Beach etc.
- This package includes stay at luxury hotels, meals and all the transportation during the tour.
- Greece has a plenty in its store to cater any type of travellers equally, be it solo or group or couples; but wouldn't it be amazing if Greece turns to be more beautiful when it gets ready for beckoning honeymoon couples in large?
- So check this tour for 6 days that is exclusively marked for you and your perfect partner and head out to revel in utmost peace and joy.
- Greece's most celebrated parts which were the ancient symbols of religion, culture, knowledge and science will be covered without missing any nook and corner.
- Spend some quality time on a cruise along the alluring blue water that surrounds the prestigious streets of the city.
- The package includes food, accommodation in hotels and transportation during the trip which is inclusive of airport transfer.
Ecstatic Greece Honeymoon Package
You will witness the surreal beauty of Santorini on day two visiting some of the romantic towns and beaches and enjoying a luxurious cruise ride on day three. A ferry ride to Mykonos along with exploring Cyclades, serene beaches and splendid vistas is what awaits you on day four.
Witness the mesmerising underwater world while exploring the exceptional beaches of Mykonos on day five and you will head back to Athens and enjoy the entire day at leisure on day six. After breakfast you will get ready for departure on day seven marking an end to this romantic honeymoon trip.
Activities: Cyclades Island Activities, Sailing, Mykonos Glass Bottom Cruise, Ferry Ride, Adventure Activities.
Duration: 6 Nights and 7 Days.
Approx Price: Starting from INR 73000.
You will head to Santorini on a ferry ride on day three, reach the hotel and relax for the day there and make the most of the hotel amenities. Day four will take you to Nea Kameni on a boat and then to the island of Palea Kameni where you can enjoy swimming in the green sulphur waters.
You will visit Mykonos on day five and spend the day to yourself, relaxing at the hotel or stepping out to witness the nightlife. Further, you will explore blissful beaches and landscapes on day six while taking a sightseeing tour of the island. The seventh day will include getting ready for departure after a delectable breakfast ending this amazing trip.
Activities: Sightseeing Tour, Ferry Ride, Swimming, Boating.
Duration: 6 nights and 7 Days.
Approx Price: Starting from INR 71,000.
- A beautiful land home to numerous historical structures and a plethora of adventurous activities, Greece and Turkey have been a go-to destination for many serenity lovers. Innumerable people from all over the world opt a Greece and turkey package and set off towards a memorable trip of their life.
- The first day of this Greece and turkey package will commence with reaching Athens airport. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to the hotel so that you can rest for a while. In the evening a walking tour to Plaka will follow which will take you towards some of the oldest sections of Athens. Once the tour is over, you will be heading back towards the hotel to spend the night.
- Day two of the Turkey and Greece holiday package will be dedicated to Athens, and today you will get a chance to hop around multiple islands of the Saronic Gulf. Poros Island, Aegina Island and Hydra Island will be covered today, followed by a ride back to the hotel.
- The third day of the tour will take you to Santorini, a place showcasing the beautiful sights of black and red sand beaches. Although this happens due to the volcanic sand still the area manages to attract loads of tourists. Once you reach here, you will be shifted to a hotel and after some rest, the sightseeing tour will begin. The day will end with reaching back to your stay in Santorini and resting overnight.
- Day four of the trip will be dedicated to Santorini too, and today you will get to visit all the famous tourist attractions here. Places like the Oia Village, sunset point and the Blue Dome of Santorini will be included today. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay
- The fifth day of this vacation will take you back to Athens, where you will be enjoying a guided sightseeing tour. Places of tourist interest like the Temple of Olympia Zeus, Acropolis Museum and Parthenon will be covered today.
- Day six of the tour will take you to Cappadocia, where once you arrive, you will be shifted to your hotel for some rest. In the evening you will be taken for a Whirling Dervish Show - a show exhibiting the culture, history, traditions and beliefs of Turkey.
- The seventh day will be a sightseeing tour of Cappadocia and today you will be visiting some famous tourist attractions. Places like the Pasabag Valley, Devrent Valley and Goreme Open Air Museum will be covered today and on the tour, you will be offered the world-famous Turkish ice cream.
- On the eighth day, you will be going towards Pamukkale and on the way, you will be stopping at Konya. This place is home to the shrine of Mevlana, thus attracting tourists from all over the world. Once you reach Pamukkale, you will be driven towards your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day nine will start with a sightseeing tour of Pamukkale, and you will be covering places like the hot springs and Hierapolis - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the evening you will be travelling towards Izmir and once you reach here, you will proceed towards your hotel for some rest.
- The tenth day of the tour will be spent travelling from Izmir to Istanbul by boarding a flight. Upon arrival, you will get to enjoy some tasty dinner with a live show.
- Day eleven will be a sightseeing tour of Istanbul which will take you towards many beautiful and famous tourist attractions. Places like the Hagia Sophia Museum, the famous Blue Mosque. Hippodrome Square and the splendid Topkapi Palace will be covered. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- Day twelve will be the last one, and today you will be boarding a flight from Istanbul airport to enjoy a journey back home.
About the Destinations: The 7 days/6 nights Greece Tour takes tourists on an unforgettable journey through some of the most iconic landmarks in Greece, giving you the option to soak in the history of the place. When in Athens, travellers will be given a walking tour of all the important landmarks in the city – from the Acropolis to the House of Parliament. In addition to all these, artistic folk can appreciate the beautiful Byzantine churches like Sotira of Lycodimos or the Kottakis Church. After Athens, delve into the more picturesque locations of Mykonos and Santorini, known for its natural beauty and vast shorelines. The tour definitely highlights the three best cities in Greece.
Duration of the Tour: 7D/6N
Meal Types: Veg
Activities: Sightseeing, Leisure Activities
Temperature Range: 1 – 38 Degrees
About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: 21st September 2016
- Exclusively for women, embark on a trip to the beautiful country of Greece on a 10 day 9 night tour.
- The tour starts on arrival at Athens airport from where you will have to make your own way to the hotel.
- This tour is engineered in a way to provide you the utmost comfort while you have a gala time exploring Greece.
- During the course of the tour, you will visit Athens, Delphi, Mykonos, Rhenia, Santorini, Akrotiri and Chania among other places.
- The tour includes accommodation, transport, meals and a lot of sightseeing.
- Once home to the Greek Gods, this place still showcases ancient life and beauty through numerous remnants and fortresses. A trip to Greece will surely be filled with loads of sightseeing, thus making your Greece package from India worth it.
- The first day of the Greece package from India will begin with boarding a flight from India and reaching Athens. Once you arrive at the airport, you will be guided towards the stay where you can rest for the day. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and today you are free to explore neighbouring places on your own. You can also go for some street food in vibrant cafes or can stroll along with the plazas while enjoying the roadside music.
- On the second day of the Greece tour package from India, you will be exploring Athens while covering every prominent location of the city. Places like the Acropolis Museum, ruins of the marketplace and The Roman Agora and Hadrian's Library are some of the most visited places here. Once the sightseeing of these mythological ruins is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day three of the trip will be taking you to Santorini Island while riding a ferry and traversing the deep blue waters. Once you reach here, you will be transferred to a hotel, where the rest of the day will be given for leisure. You can either go out for some sightseeing on your own or can relax in your comfy rooms till the morning.
- The fourth day of this fun-filled trip will be dedicated to a tour of Santorini Island while covering all famous tourist attractions. From exploring the towns of Thirassia and Oia to enjoying a blissful day at the black sand beach, here you will be provided with an array of adventurous experiences to choose from.
- Day five will also be spent in Santorini, and today you will be free to explore on your own. You can indulge in beachside activities such as diving and snorkelling or can hang out while traversing the colourful lanes of the Island. If interested in nightlife, you can also go for a drink or two in its chic night clubs and enjoy the surrounding beauty while sipping some authentic cocktails. Once the day is over, you can rest overnight in your stay.
- Day six will be the last one, and today you will be transferred to the airport to catch a flight back home.
Romantic Things to Do in Greece
Go For Mykonos Catamaran Sailing Tour
You visit Mykonos and miss out on catamaran sailing? No chance! This safe and stable adventure is a unique sailing experience that lets you explore the surrounding island of Delos and Rhenia like there’s no other time. This activity is also carried out in some of the southern beaches of Mykonos.
If it is your first time, Ornos Bay can be the start point where you shall have a safety briefing. You can then sail to the south end of Delos followed by Rhenia island, enjoy a full course Mediterranean style meal and then sail back.
Location: Ornos 84600, Mykonos
Cost per head: Approximately 101 euros
Visit Old Fortress, Corfu
A Venetian fortress in the city of Corfu, this is a popular tourist destination. Climbing to the top offers views that overlook the town of Corfu and the harbour and are bliss to the eyes. This spot is a great place for all nature lovers. The climb up the fort looks difficult and may discourage you to proceed but is actually a very simple one. The paths are rugged but easy to walk on. However, if you’re tired and need some energy you and decide to spend some time at the cafe.
Location: Paleo Enetiko Frouno, Corfu Town, Greece
Cost per head: No Charge
Timings: Every Day 8 am to 8 pm
For those looking for a break? Plan Your romantic vacations here:- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
Along with exploring the coastal areas, Zakynthos Town is where you will get a slice of life experience by touring around popular attractions and other buildings with Venetian influence. Saint Mark Square, the Venetian Castle, Solomos Square, Laganas Zante etc. are places worth traversing on the island.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 3.2 kilometers from Zakinthos (ZTH) Airport.
Nearby Beaches: Porto Vromi, Shipwreck Beach, Gerakas.
With the Greece Honeymoon Package you and your partner can have a great time going around archaic ruins and other sites like - the Acropolis citadel, Acropolis Museum, Parthenon, Temple of Olympian Zeus and many others.
Walking tours and extensive sightseeing is the best way to soak in the idyllic mix of the ancient and contemporary aspects here. Apart from that, the local restaurants and bars are also great places to eat and party like the locals.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 20 kilometers from Athens International Airport (ATH).
Nearby Beaches: Lagonissi, Kavouri, Glyfada Beach.
Depending on the type of a vacation, one can choose to stay and explore any of these four regions, their shorelines, towns and markets, alleys and landmarks. Some of the most popular places to visit are - Crete beaches, Knossos Palace and the Spinalonga islet.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 96 kilometers from Crete Heraklion airport.
Nearby Beaches: Elafonisi, Preveli, Kommos.
The overall architecture of the island is heavily influenced by the Venetians who ruled the land during the medieval times. There are many stunning landmarks and monuments like - the Cave of Agia Sophia; Lighthouse; Venetian Castle, monasteries like Agia Moni, prolific beaches and much more worth seeing. While scuba-diving and snorkeling, eating at the local restaurants and shopping are some of the things that you can indulge in.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 14 kilometers from Kithira Island National Airport (KIT).
Nearby Beaches: Melidoni Beach, Chalkos Beach, Firi Ammos Beach.
Situated in the heart of Athens right next to the Acropolis hill, this commercial district has much to see and do including taking a tour of the Museum of Greek Folk Musical Instruments, Frissiras Museum, Hellenic Children’s Museum, Canellopoulos which display and exhibit the different elements of the region's history. Other than that you can go shopping, enjoy the nightlife, cycle around the area and much more.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 35 kilometers from Athens International Airport (ATH).
Nearby Beaches: Plaka Beach.
Moreover, according to the Greek mythology this place was founded by Nafpilo, the son of the God Poseidon and Anymone. Either way, the architecture and heritage left behind by many empires and kingdoms is what makes Nafpilo such an interesting visit, especially with the Greece Honeymoon Package.
Some of the most scintillating sites and attractions here include - Syntagma Square, the theatre of Epidaurus, the ancient cities of Corinth, Arvanitia Beach, the Komboloi Museum and more.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 89 kilometers from Kalamata (KLX) Airport.
Nearby Beaches: Arvanitia Beach, Tolo Psili Ammos Beach, Karathona Beach.
The Spetses town is the island capital and known for many cozy boutique hotels, upscale restaurants, colourful mansions that you can explore with a horse-carriage ride, an endless shoreline of heavenly beaches, and many historical attractions such as Old Harbour, Monastery of Agioi Pantes, Cave of Bekiris etc. to see with the Greece Honeymoon Tour.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 104 kilometers from Athens International Airport.
Nearby Beaches: Agia Marina Beach, Town Beach, Agioi Anargiri Beach.
Originally only the ancient city existed which was carved out of rocks and made so that it would be invisible from the enemies at the mainland, and there was only one entrance through the waterways to enter the city.
Today the added land and the new brought elements make this place one of the most romantic in Greece. You can explore the Castle, mansions, churches like the church of Agia Sofia and Christ Elkomenos, the beaches and much more with your partner during the Greece Honeymoon Tour.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 100 kilometers from Kalamata Airport (KLX) | Athens International Airport is the most convenient.
Nearby Beaches: Xifias Beach, Pori Monemvasias Beach, Mandraki Beach.
Presently though, only 6 of these monasteries are operating and open to the public for visiting. Apart from being a popular religious tourist destination, throngs of travelers also come here for the adventure and thrill of going on hikes, mountain-climbing and many other such activities.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 145 kilometers from Thessaloniki Airport (SKG).
Nearby Beaches: 2 beaches in Pezoula and Lambero.
However, that's not all you and your partner can explore during the Honeymoon in Greece, the two hilly villages - Town and Glossa are ideal to enjoy the most giving views of the island. And the virginal beaches with clear lagoons are where one can laze around all day or go for a dive. Some of the best places to visit here also include - the Museum of Cultural Heritage, Monastery of Agia Varvara, Stafilos Beach etc.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 30 kilometers from Skiathos Airport Alexandros Papadiamantis (JSI).
Nearby Beaches: Stafilos Beach, Panormos Beach, Hovolo Beach.
While the days are laid-back and perfect for strolling around for sightseeing of sites like - Tomb of Homer, The Archaeological Museum etc., the night time changes completely into a party hub. The fanciest of bars, restaurants and beachside outlets open up the doors for guests to dance, drink, and much more that goes on till the wee hours.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 40 kilometers from Santorini National Airport (JTR).
Nearby Beaches: Mylopotas, Magganari, Manoussou.
The laid-back atmosphere and scenic sights compliment well with the rich history, bewitching fishing villages, and limitless sea of this Cycladian wonder. Milos is also renowned for the discovery of the Venus de Milo statue in 1820.
Windsurfing, scuba-diving, snorkeling, jeep touring, shopping, sightseeing of places like - Ancient Theatre, Monastery of Agios Ioannis Siderianos, Panagia Kardiotissa etc. are some of the best experiences to have with the Greece Honeymoon Package.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 8 kilometers from Milos Island National Airport (MLO / LGML).
Nearby Beaches: Firopotamos, Agia Kyriaki, Paliorema.
Temple Of Poseidon
As per mythologies the people, especially seamen would bring offerings and give animal sacrifices at the temple in Cape Sounion to appease the God before any sea journey to avoid storms. In today's time, the ruins of the site are a massively popular day-trip attraction among tourists visiting Greece.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 41 kilometers from Elefthérios Venizélos.
Nearby Beaches: Sounio Beach, Kape Beach, Paralia Christea.
Romantic Places to Visit in Greece on Honeymoon
One of the most popular destinations for Greece honeymoon, Mykonos is well-known for luxurious resorts, beautiful beaches, and wild nightlife. It undoubtedly hosts one of the best parties in the country and has some really fancy restaurants around. This place generally has hot dry summers and mild winter with constant winds flowing all round the year.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Mykonos International Airport is an airport in Mykonos, Greece, located 4 kilometers from the town of Mykonos.
Nearby Beaches: Psarou, paradise, super paradise, and Paraga are some of the best beaches in Mykonos.
Location: Mykonos is an island in the Cyclades group and lies in the south Aegean region of Greece.
Specialty: The island is also known as “The island of the winds” and is the ultimate go-to for party lovers!
Santorini is regarded as one of the most picked romantic islands in the world. It is very beautiful and an ideal destination for Greece honeymoon and luxury holidays. It’s known for great food, great views, great wine, and luxury hotels. The best time to visit Santorini for perfect weather, swimming, boat tours, sunbathing and nightlife is from the months of June to September.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Santorini International Airport is an airport in Santorini also known as Thira and is located 4 km from the main town; to north of the village of Kamari.
Nearby Beaches: Kamari, Perissa, Perivolos, Red beach and Monolithos are the top beaches here.
Location: Santorini is another island in the Cyclades group and lies in the south Aegean region of Greece.
Specialty: The best things to do here include doing a boat tour of the caldera, hiking the incredible caldera foot path, touring wineries, and visiting ancient and current villages.
Click Here Now:- Greece Tour Packages All Inclusive
One of the most beautiful and surreal islands of Greece, Corfu is surrounded by its lush green landscape of cypress trees, vineyards and olive groves fringed by blue bays and long beaches that appear golden.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Corfu International Airport is a government-owned airport on the Greek island of Corfu that is just 3 km away.
Nearby Beaches: Top 5 here can be summed in Barbati, Canal D'Amour, Paleokastritsa, La Grotta Beach, and Agios Georgios Beach.
Location: Corfu is located on the northwest coast in the Ionian Sea running through Greece.
Specialty: The rich heritage of Greek, Venetian, French and British influences in the cosmopolitan and elegant streets of Corfu town are worth discovering in Corfu.
Rhodes is the largest and most popular island in the Dodecanese. It is well known for its beach resorts and the romantic Old Town which is one of the best preserved Medieval towns in Europe. Most of the tourist spots here are located near the town and visitors are often seen engaging in activities like windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Rhodes has its own International Airport and is about 12 km away from the main island.
Nearby Beaches and Attractions: Except for Medieval town, Village of Lindos, Agios Pavlos Beach, Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, and Anthony Quinn Bay can be on your list.
Location: Rhodes is a part of Dodecanese group of islands. Geographically, it is located between Karpathos and Kos.
Specialty: People from all around the globe mainly visit Rhodes to appreciate the old town here.
If you are planning your honeymoon in Greece, then don't forget to check out these as well:- Best Places To Visit In Greece In April For Couples
Lesvos is an island rich in history and traditions. It is surrounded by large olive groves and in fact, produces high-quality virgin olive oil. The island is also famous for Ouzo and can be a great Greek honeymoon island for couples who enjoy architectural pleasures and history. Most of the Greek honeymoon packages have Lesvos as one of the major destinations.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Mytilene International Airport is the nearest airport that is 8 km from Lesvos.
Nearby Beaches and Attractions: Attractions here include castle of Molyvos, Petra beach, the monastery of Limonos, town, and castle of Mytilene, Ouzo museum, and Petrified forest.
Location: Lesvos is located in North Eastern Aegean.
Specialty: This island is considered as a family holiday destination and is overall famous for its well-kept beauty and ancient history.
Naxos is the greenest, largest and indeed the most fertile island in the group of Cyclades. Potato fields, livestock, and cheese make this island popular amongst tourists and give it a deserving spot in your Greek honeymoon. Moreover, this place has breathtaking landscapes, hidden valleys, and long golden sandy beaches.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Naxos Island National Airport is an airport in Naxos, Greece. It is located near Agios Prokopios which is 3 km from the city of Naxos.
Nearby Beaches and Attractions: When in Naxos, you can visit the village of Abram, Apeiranthos, Ayia Anna for a long stretch of sand, Ayios Mamas and Filoti.
Location: This Greek island is located in the South Aegean and is the largest of the Cyclades island group.
Santorini All Inclusive Resort with views of Volcano:- Santorini Honeymoon Hotels
Roam Around the Ruins of Acropolis
The entryway to Acropolis - Propylaea is the first attraction, temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheum, Theatre of Dionysus, Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Museum of Acropolis are some of the other best known attractions that you and your partner must explore on the Greece Honeymoon Tour.
Location: Athens 105 58, Greece.
Price: 20 euros.
Travel Back in Time at Delphi
Due to its proximity from Athens travelers frequent this place to witness the extravagance of the many stunning structures and a rich history of the Greek empire. The Ancient Theatre, Ancient Stadium, Sanctuary of Athena Pronea and more are places worth seeing with the Greece Honeymoon Package.
Location: Delphi (town) 330 54, Greece.
Price: 4 - 20 euros.
Witness The Pink Corals at Elafonissi Beach
There is a long and wide bar of sand that connects the beach to a nature reserve, making the whole place look astonishing. However, the different hues of pink corals and sand is what makes this place so unique. You can also enjoy the rare flora, mesmerizing sunsets, spotting turtles and windsurfing here.
Location: Island of Crete in Chania, Greece.
Walk In The National Garden Of Athens
In the present day and age this lush attraction has become a great place for locals and tourists to take a stroll, enjoy a picnic or go around the lakes, zoo, Botanical Museum, coffee shop and other facilities within the premises.
Location: Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 1, Athina 105 57, Greece.
Relax Yourself with Traditional Turkish Baths
In the early times it was also a great way for people to socialize and interact with one another. The baths for men and women were separate which gave them some time-off to relax their bodies and minds.
In the present day and age many Turkish Baths have opened or been popularized, especially among couples as places to avail spa and therapeutic treatments all throughout Greece, Athens being at the top.
Go On An Excursion to Melissani Cave
The site was discovered in 1951 after one of the caves collapsed, revealing a lagoon below. Later in 1962 during an excavation many objects dating back centuries were recovered. However, today this hidden gem is a popular site for tourism where people take boat rides to enjoy the scenic surroundings and an optical illusion that makes it look like the boats are floating on air.
Location: Island of Kefalonia, Greece.
Swimming At The Red Beach In Santorini
Due to the distinctive underwater rockbed many choose to go for snorkeling, diving and even a refreshing swim here. If you wish to just relax out of the water, then the sun loungers are where one lay down and bathe in the sun.
Location: Santorini, Greece.
Snorkelling at Kleftiko
This picturesque site in Greece is a must visit for couples on their Greece Honeymoon Package. To enjoy every inch of Kleftiko one can go for boating tours, cave exploration, and the most fun adventure of snorkeling to see the rare marine life of the Mediterranean.
Location: Kleftiko, Milos 848 00, Greece.
Windsurfing at Santa Maria
This place is quite popular for a range of water-sports and the sights in the region and receives crowds of tourists and locals during the peak season. You and your partner can also experience the fun and frolic here by participating in windsurfing on the clear turquoise waters and salty breeze caressing your face and hair during your Honeymoon in Greece.
Location: Santa Maria, 844 01, Greece.
Visit the Monasteries of Meteora
Today only 6 are functional and accessible to the travelers. You and your partner can come here to get in touch with your adventurous and spiritual side with the Greece Honeymoon Package and visit these stunningly designed religious attractions, go for hikes, enjoy views of the valley from the top and much more to make lasting memories.
Location: Kalabaka 422 00, Greece.
Explore this Ghost Town - Mystras
At the foot of the hill sits the modern village of Mystras with quaint boxy houses and other structures. To have the most memorable experience here during the Greece Honeymoon Tour is hiking, cycling, and a thorough excursion of the entire place.
Location: Laconia, Greece.
Best Beaches In Greece
Ornos Beach, Mykonos
Love birds can choose to spend some romantic time by hiring umbrellas and 2 sunbeds that usually costs 20 euros in total. You can sip a mug of beer and enjoy the crystal clear water and fine sand. On the shore of the bay, there are several restaurants and bar where you can have a nice time. Needless to say, this beach is quite clean and peaceful and a great choice for your visit in Mykonos. Moreover, you can also rent an ATV and drive up to the lighthouse that is located close by.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Mykonos airport is a 4 km drive to this beach.
Location: Ornos 846 00, Greece
Perissa And Kamari Beach, Santorini
Santorini’s south west coast is lined with long stretches of black beach that are made up of black volcanic sand. One of these is the Perissa while the other one is called the Kamari beach. Perissa beach has a very hippy like vibes. It is the ideal choice for backpackers.
It is wide and lovely and has open-air bars, gyro stands and shops selling kitschy merchandise. Kamari, on the other hand, has some great local restaurants and is close to Santorini wineries. Therefore there are many tours and tastings of some of the world’s most highly regarded wines. This is a casual and relaxing beach and is great for families and couples who have come for a honeymoon in Greece.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Santorini airport is a 13 km drive to Perissa beach and 6 km drive to Kamari beach.
Location: Perissa and Kamari, Greece
Sidari Beaches, Corfu
Sidari beaches is a set of beaches in Corfu that are really well known amongst tourists. The main beach is the most popular one and has opportunities for activities like scuba diving and other water sports. There are some bars and restaurants to chill at. This beach is suitable for children because the water is shallow and not wavy.
Another beach to the east is sandy with small stones here and there. IF the wind blows from North, seaweed comes out to the beach. On the west to Sidari, Cinali beach is located between cliffs and rocks. Since the sea is deeper, dives are not allowed from the cliffs for safety reasons.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Corfu airport is roughly 38 km from Sidari region.
Location: Sidari is a region in the northern part of the island of Corfu.
Kalathos Beach, Lindos
This beautiful beach is a romantic getaway for couples and is usually a part of most Greece honeymoon packages. It is just 800 m from Kalathos village and is small pebble and sand beach. There are bars that offer refreshment drinks and eateries that have good food. Youngsters are often seen carrying out water sports activities here. It is a great location for all types of tourist groups.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Rhodes airport is the nearest airport at the distance of 43 km from Kalathos Village.
Location: Kalathos beach is located near Kalathos village is Lindos.
Discover hidden attractions, cool sights, and unusual activities to do in Greece:- Things To Do In Greece On Honeymoon
Skala Eressos Beach, Lesvos
This beach is regarded as the best beach on the island of Lesvos. It is spread across 4 km and is a wide one with a width of 400 m. With shallow water, this beach is an ideal one for relaxation. Sunbeds and umbrellas can be hired on per hour basis or weekly basis at cheap rates.
You can also have fun by conducting various water sports thrills like sailing and surfing here. Moreover, this beach has also been awarded as the cleanest beach several times and the beauty here will make you want to visit it again and again.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Mytilene airport is the nearest one located at a distance of 93 km from Skala Eressos.
Location: Skala Eressou 81105, Greece
Plaka Beach, Naxos
Plaka beach used to be a nudist beach once upon a time, Today, it is a popular one in Naxos. It gathers families and couples mainly during the high seasons of July and August. This is a lovely long and wide beach with white sand and turquoise water and is actually a continuation of the Agia Anna.
It is a busy beach as many people turn up for water activities like kitesurfing & windsurfing. Best bet here is to pick a spot at the open restaurants and bar to enjoy a chilled beer while watching the mesmerising sunrise.
Distance from Nearest Airport: Naxos island national airport is the nearest airport at a distance of 200 km from Plaka beach.
Location: This beach is located on the island of Naxos and is easily accessible.
Know more now:- Santorini Honeymoon Packages
The Beach is especially attractive because of the granite formations scattered all around that provide an edge to the otherwise serene turquoise sea. There are also many small sandy coves that look like pools, in which one can take a dive and explore the underwater life. Besides this, there are many other water-sports activities, restaurants, taverns and more available for the visitors to enjoy.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 22 kilometers from Paros Airport.
A major part of the beach is well commercialized with the shacks, bars, stalls and sun-beds lined-up, but a small section here is also great for spending some time in isolation without much crowd. People can enjoy their time here lazing around, catching sight of beautiful sunsets and indulging in activities.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 25 kilometers from Kefallinia (EFL) Airport.
Some of the exotic vegetation is also found all around the Beach as well. However, it is the pink corals and the pink sand closer to the sea that has made it such a rage among travelers. During your Honeymoon in Greece couples can spot loggerhead sea turtles, sunbathe on the beach and indulge in water-sports.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 62 kilometers from Chania (CHQ) Airport.
Best Places to Stay in Greece for Couples
Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel
Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel is a luxury hotel in Corfu that will captivate you with its simplicity and rejuvenating atmosphere. It is built at the foot of a hill, just above one of the most beautiful beaches of Corfu island giving out some great views. The hotel pays attention to your experience by combining local tradition with the modern style of living.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is a 40 km drive from Corfu airport.
Location: Agios Stefanos, Corfu, Kerkira 490 81
Price For Two: Accommodation is available in wide range. The rates of which start from 165 euros and go on to 360 euros.
Amenities: Some of the facilities include swimming pool, children pool, jacuzzi, swimming pool bar, sitting room, TV, WiFi, breakfast buffet, restaurant, bar parking lot, reception etc.
Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort
This beach front, 5-star hotel should be the best choice for all newly wedded couples as it breathes romance. There are special Greek honeymoon packages that make the experience seamless and perfect. Moreover, the hotel has a setting for rare romantic moments defining luxury and personalised services for a comfortable and memorable stay. You can surprise your partner by choosing a package that meets your partner’s choice from a wide range of honeymoon Greece packages.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is just 5 km from Mykonos airport.
Location: Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Price For Two: Honeymoon Packages range from 1865€ to 3410€ and can be customised according to personal needs.
Amenities: Some of the facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, swimming pool bar, TV, WiFi, breakfast buffet, restaurant, bar parking lot, etc
Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort, Santorini
The enchanting Vedema is located in the medieval village of Megalohori and will charm you with its intimate treatment. The architecture will give you the essence of Greek culture with indigenous elements. The resort has a special category called “romance offers’ that has Santorini Greece honeymoon packages listed under it especially for honeymooners. They call themselves as the ultimate romantic destination and take constant efforts to make your experience here worth remembering forever.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is approximately 8 km from Santorini airport.
Location: Megalochori, Santorini 84700, Greece
Price For Two: Accommodation here typically ranges from 220 euros to 3500 euros.
Amenities: Some of the facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness centre, spa treatments, wine tasting, private beach, kids and family activities, sports activities, cooking classes etc.
Amathus Elite Suites
Amathus Elite is known to exemplify the best romantic experience with its beachfront living. This 5-star property has intimate settings for couples and lights that path the way to honeymoon suites. They pay special emphasis to romance and carve best stay with their mystique allure and fairy like the ambiance of medieval magnificence. We consider this hotel to be one of the best few hotels in Rhodes for honeymooners who are striving at making the best of their honeymoon in Greece.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is approximately 10 km from Rhodes international airport.
Location: Leof. Iraklidon 100, Rhodes 851 01, Greece
Price For Two: Accommodation here typically ranges from 550 euros to 3000 euros.
Amenities: Some of the amenities here include spa treatments, children and adults swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness centre, etc
Elysion Hotel is a relatively new hotel in Mytilene that gained popularity over a quick span of period. The sophisticated hotel welcomes guests with spacious rooms having incredible views of the Aegean. The resort has some special offers for couples who come for their honeymoon in Greece. Moreover, other Greece honeymoon packages include car rentals for easy and convenient travelling in Mytilene.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is approximately 6 km from Mytilene international airport.
Location: Neapoli, Mytilene 811 00
Price For Two: Accommodation here typically ranges from 350 euros to 2500 euros.
Amenities: Some of the amenities here include spa, children, and adults swimming pool, jacuzzi, car rentals, restaurant and bar, gym etc.
*Other available activities include cycling, tennis, scuba diving, etc.
Naxos Island Hotel
Often referred to as a miniature Naxos settled in a resort, this hotel is constructed in traditional Cycladic style. Every room here is made of marble, Emery, and plaster and features one village with photos and information. Guests can choose rooms as per their choice that varies in features like a sea view, balcony, veranda, private jacuzzi, etc.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This hotel is a 4 km drive from Naxos island national airport.
Location: Agios Prokopios beach, naxos hotels, Naxos, Agios Prokopios 843 00, Greece
Price For Two: Accommodation here typically ranges from 220 euros to 2000 euros.
Amenities: Roof swimming pool, roof bar restaurant, newsagent, hairdresser salon, fish spa, private parking, conference room, gym and 24 hours reception service.