Are you looking for some of the best things to do in Vietnam for a rewarding experience? If yes, then Vietnam will leave you dazed with its intense offerings that comprehends to the vivid choices of the visitors. From relaxing on the vast expanse of sultry beaches to exploring the magnanimous caves there are umpteen things that you can do here.
One of the most important and incredible things to do in Vietnam is visiting Hanoi. The region reeks of Vietnamese Culture and is one of the most visited destinations in the country. From hiking, kayaking, shopping to dining and drinking the list of things to do in Hanoi is endless.
Vietnam is also a pure bliss for the music lovers as you can attend live musical performances and concerts of the acclaimed singers here. This city is also a melting pot of different cultures and meeting the locals and interacting with them can be one of the best things to do in Hanoi Vietnam.
Places to Visit and Things to Do in Vietnam
People Also Ask About Vietnam Things To Do
What are the activities that can be done in Vietnam?
A person would be out of his or her mind if he or she gave up the opportunity of doing things like an adventurer. The country provides many of the exciting things to do while travelling through the lands and cities.
1. Stay with a Home stay in Sapa.
2. Sleep on a junk boat in Ha Long bay.
3. Take an overnight sleeper bus..
4. Go sand boarding in Mui Ne.
5. Try out canyoning and Abseiling down waterfalls in Da Lat.
6. Helicopter tour of Da Nang city.
7. Fly boarding in Vietnam.
8. Phong Na and Tien Son caves adventure.
9. Full day tour in Hanoi with green car.
Which are some famous camping sites in Vietnam?
The land of nature’s beauty, Vietnam is a best place to go camping with your family and friends amidst the nature’s gifts like hills, forests and lakes. There are limited spaces or official sites present in Vietnam where you can go for a camp fire or night out with your loved ones. We have here some best top fifteen places for camping in Vietnam.
1. Sao Bien (Sao Bi?n) Ecosystem Site – Khanh Hoa (Khánh Hoà) Province.
2. Co To (Cô Tô) Eco Lodge – Quang Ninh (Qu?ng Ninh) Province.
3. Coco Beach Camp – Binh Thuan (Bình Thu?n) Province.
4. Son My (S?n M?) Beach – Binh Thuan (Bình Thu?n) Province.
5. Life’s A Beach – Quy Nhon (Quy Nh?n) City.
6. Trung Luong (Trung L??ng) Camping Site – Phu Cat (Phù Cát)
7. Dong Cao (??ng Cao) – Bac Giang (B?c Giang)
8. Dong Mo (??ng Mô) – Hanoi (Hà N?i)
9. Mount Ham Lon (Hàm L?n) – Hanoi
10. Ba Vi (Ba Vì) National Park
11. LU Glamping – Binh Thuan (Bình Thu?n)
12. Nam Cat Tien (Nam Cát Tiên) National Park
13. Phu Quoc (Phú Qu?c) Island – Kien Giang (Kiên Giang) Province
14. Da Han (?á Hàn) Waterfall – Dong Nai
15. Ly Son (Lý S?n) Island – Quang Ngai (Qu?ng Ngãi) Province
Which are some famous treks in Vietnam?
Never underestimate the Vietnam country famous only for mouth watering food and glorifying history, the land of scenic mountains offers some best trekking adventures for the travellers and adventurers perfectly wrapped up in its nature. The trekking experience in Vietnam contains some easy walks through some historic villages, along with many long distance and tiring jungle treks. The landscape of the country provides a unique experience to the travellers and visitors.
1. Lang Bian mountain
3. Ba Be national park
4. Cat Tien national park
5. Pu Luong nature reserve
6. Cat Ba national park
7. Mai Chau
8. Cuc Phuong national park
9. Cao Bang
10. Ba Na hill
Which are some famous caving sites in Vietnam?
Caves are the natural wonders of the world and everybody, every traveller, explorer and tourists love to explore the secrets of these extraordinary caves. Likewise the land of Vietnam is house to some beautiful and extraordinary caves and caverns that will make you enchanted by its magic and beauty. Vietnam gives you the most thrilling experience of cave sighting with its some famous caves.
1. Paradise cave (Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
2. Phong Nha caves (Dong Hoi)
3. Trang An Grottos (Ninh Binh)
4. Mua caves (Ninh Binh)
5. Sung Sot caves (Halong Bay)
6. Tu Lang caving centre
7. Dau Go cave
8. Hang Toi ( dark caves)
9. Dong Thein Cung
10. Son Doong cave
11. Hospital cave
12. Cuc Phuong national park
13. Tien Son cave
14. Adventure 7000m paradise cave
Which are some famous places for scuba diving in Vietnam and how much it will cost me?
Have you ever experienced underwater diving with the water animals and exploring the flora and fauna of the sea? If not then it is a must do adventure thing in Vietnam. Diving into the deepest seas and water bodies is full of excitement and fun. The land of beautiful beaches and seas provides the traveller and the tourists a perfect destination to go exploring the deep beauty of the seas and ocean. There are many resorts and programs that allow one to go for a safe scuba diving program, some are listed below.
Fusion Maia Da Nang: the average cost of this resort for scuba diving starts from INR 33,520 per person.
1. Nha Trang Fun diver
2. Rainbow divers
4. Sailing club divers
There are famous diving sites located in Vietnam where you can have an never ending experience of scuba diving.
1. Nha Trang
2. South reef/ coral garden
3. Fisherman Bay
4. Madonna rock
5. Moray beach
6. Ho Trau nam
7. Hon Tai
8. Ram Man
9. Cham island
Which are some places for snorkelling in Vietnam and how much are its charges?
The ultimate destination for the best Snorkelling experience is the country of Vietnam. With sea coast of about 2000 miles, the beaches with ultimate sun baked sands, white sands and a wonderful sunset brings together the best of Vietnam snorkelling experience. There are different beaches where you can take all the joy of snorkelling in the country. The range of the snorkelling per person varies according to the season and the type of package that you have opted for.
1. Long beach, Phu Quoc
2. Star beach, Phu Quoc
3. City beach, Nha Trang
4. Hon Chong beach, Nha Trang
5. Doc Let beach, Hon Khoi peninsula
6. Ho Coc beach, Ho Coc
7. Dai Lanh, Hon Ghom peninsula
8. My Khe, Quang Nagai
9. Cua Dai beach, Hoi An
10. Cam An, Hoi Ann
Which are some amazing aerial activities in Vietnam?
Exploring the parts of the beautiful country from above the skyline is a must do activity in Vietnam. The rich heritage and glory of the country allows the travellers and the tourists to take in the beauty of the land through some most exciting air adventure activities. There are some selected and most outrageous aerial adventures that are a must to do while you are travelling through the country.
1. Zipline and aerial adventure at Phongnha discovery (Dong Hoi)
2. Aerial activities at Phongnha daily tours (Dong Hoi)
3. Air tours by Hai Au Aviation (Halong Bay)
4. Balloon rides by Vietnam balloons (Mui Ne)
Where can I go for cycling trips in Vietnam?
Every city in Vietnam offers an exciting trip of the place by riding a rented bicycle. Not only just that the country also offers different kinds of biking treks to the mountains and hills in order to let the travellers and adventurers to explore the best of Vietnam. There are many agencies and tour places who offer biking experiences for the visitors in Vietnam.
1. Cycle Vietnam
2. Cycling Vietnam
3. Cycling Vietnams central coast
4. Vietnam – central coast highlights bicycle tours
5. Vietnam by bike
6. Cycle Vietnam – 1o days
7. North Vietnam family explorer
8. Hanoi to Halong Bay by bike
9. Cycle Vietnams back roads
10. Mountain biking in Vietnam’s northwest
11. Vietnams biking expedition
12. Ha Noi to Sa Pa to Lai Chau to Dien Bien Phu on bike
Which places are best for cruise trips in Vietnam?
Do you want to go cruising on the best waters of the country with your family and loved ones? Then Vietnam is the best place for cruising on the seas and oceans accompanied by beautiful backdrops and sceneries. There are many places where you can find the best services in Vietnam that will make your cruise day a memorable one.
1. Half day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh city by luxury speed boat.
2. Mekong Delta discovery small group adventure from Ho Chi Minh city.
3. Full day Halong Bay islands and caves tour from Hanoi.
4. 2 days oriental sails junk cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi.
5. Classic Mekong Delta Deluxe group tour
6. Halong Bay small group adventure tour including cruise from Hanoi
7. Overnight Halong Bay cruise from Hanoi
8. Can Gio Biosphere reserve tour by luxury speed boat
9. Small group authentic Mekong Delta experience by speed boat
10. Halong Bay day cruise from Hanoi.
Which floating markets are must visit in Vietnam?
The best thing about visiting southern Vietnam is the floating markets. The floating markets of the Vietnam country is describes as an unparalleled experience by the locals and the tourists. This exciting thing is mostly a hundred years old and has been now a vital part of the local people’s daily life’s in the Mekong Delta which is mainly known for its complex river system. There are different types of floating market present in the country and we have here a list of some of the best.
1. Naga Bay market, Hau Giang.
2. Naga Nam market, Soc Trang.
3. Cai Rang market, Can Thao
4. Cai Be market, Tien Giang
5. Long Xuyen market, An Giang
Where can I go for village tours in Vietnam?
Historic villages are the heart of the growing Vietnam country. In the side where the country is moving towards the growing economy, the beautiful villages of the land are still fresh and untouched by the rush of the city life. The villages are still growing with their local tradition and customs as their base. There are some beautiful and exotic villages that a traveller or an explorer should visit while your stay in Vietnam.
1. Duong Lam Ancient village ( Hanoi)
2. Pom Coong village (Mai Chu)
3. Cam Thanh Eco village (Hoi Ann)
4. Vung Vieng Fishing village (Halong Bay)
5. Lat village or the chiken village (Da Lat)
What is Mekong Delta? What type of tours available for Mekong Delta?
Mainly called as the rice bowl of Vietnam the floating countryside of the country is a beautiful place to visit in Vietnam. The place is a water world that floats mainly to the enormous rhythms of the mighty Mekong. Everything here floats upon the rivers, canals and streams, houses, markets, and many more
The place is rewarded with some delicious tasty local river fishes available in a large quantity. The countryside is a must visit place in Vietnam.There are number of tours available for the Mekong Delta trip and some of the best are mentioned below.
1. Mekong delta tour 1 day (Cai Be – Vinh Long
2. Mekong Delta day tours Vietnam (My Tho – Ben Tre)
3. Mekong Delta tour two days from Ho Chi Minh (My Tho Ben Tre Can Tho)
4. Mekong delta Cambodia two days one night (Cai Be – Chou doc – Phompenh)
5. Mekong delta three days two night tour (Cai Be – Vinh Long)
Where is Cu Chi tunnels located? What is the cost of Cu Chi tunnels tour?
This historic tunnel gives you a glimpse on the life of the war soldiers during the Vietnamese war during the year 1948. This amazing 120 km tunnel consists of many underground trap doors, living areas, kitchen, armoury, storage, hospitals along with command centres made during the war for the protection of the soldiers.
1. The extraordinary tunnel is situated in the district of Cu Chi of the Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
2. The minimum price that a person would be paying for the one time visit to the tunnel is 20 dollars for the adults and 10 dollars for the children.
Which are the best places to taste local cuisines in Vietnam?
Hosting one of the richest food delicacies in the world, the country of Vietnam is a treat for the food lovers. The land consists of different kinds of local, national and international dishes famous worldwide. These tasty mouth watering cuisines are available everywhere in the country; you can go for any restaurant or local food stall to make your taste buds go bananas over the delicious dishes. Some of the local and most popular and easily available in the area are listed below:
2. Cha Ca
3. Banh Xeo
4. Cao Lau
5. Rau Muong
6. Nem ran or cha gio
7. Goi cuon
8. Bun bo hue
9. Banh khot
10. Ga tan
11. Nom hoa chuoi
12. Bun bon am bo
13. Pho cuon
14. Ga nuong
15. Pho xao
Where can we go for wildlife safari in Vietnam?
As all know, Vietnam is known for its natural scenic beauty that can be found in any corner of the country. The wildlife sanctuaries are also no less attraction for the tourists in the country. Vietnam gives you its ten best wildlife sanctuaries in order to make the trip to Vietnam a memorable one for the visitors.
1. Cuc Phuong National Park
2. Tam Dao National Park
3. Pu Mat National Park
4. Pu Luong national park
5. Vu Quang national park
6. Bach Ma national park
7. Phong Nha – Ke Bang national park
8. Yok Don national park
9. Tra Su Cajput forest
10. Nam Cat Tien national park
Where can I go for Ziplining in Vietnam? What is the cost of ziplining?
Want to fly across mountains like a bird? Then ziplining in Vietnam is the best adventure activity for you. There are many places and locations where one can find ziplining activity done under restrict supervision of the professionals. The price range of each tour depends on the type of package you take for yourself. The average starting range of the ziplining starts from 63 US dollars or 4116 Indian rupees. The different places where you can go having this extreme adventure are listed below.
- Private Hue day trip to Thnah Tan with hot spring and zipline
- Group tour, discovering dark cave, zipline tour from Hue
Which are best places for Kayaking in Vietnam?
Kayaking, a wonderful experience rippling through the clear water of the Vietnam seas and lakes is the most amazing experience to be enjoyed in the country. The land of natural beauty provides some famous and most exotic places for kayaking in Vietnam.
1. Halong bay
2. Ba Be lake
3. Lan ha bay, cat ba island
Where can I try paragliding in Vietnam and what are its charges?
Flying in the sky with a parachute is one of the deadly experiences that one should have while their visit to Vietnam. The country provides some best paragliding places with thrilling experiences. The cost of each flight depends upon the type of package you prefer to have.
1. Bu hill
2. Bai nha
3. Khau pha
4. Mounyt vien nam
5. U bo
6. Lang co
7. Son tra
9. Hon hong
Which places are there for rock climbing in Vietnam?
Rock climbing is another most attractive and most done activity in Vietnam. Many places and tours and hotels allow their visitors and travellers the chance to experience the rock climbing expedition in different areas of the country.
1. Asia outdoors
2. Viet climb
3. X rock climbing
4. Push climbing
5. Vertical academy
6. Moody beach
Which are the best places for walking tours in Vietnam?
Walking through the green lively forests and walks are a thing that to be experienced in Vietnam. The land of nature provides some beautiful and enchanting as well as romantic place to walk through with your loved ones.
1. Old quarter
2. Cuc Phuong national park
3. Ba Be national park
4. Phing na – Ka bang national park headquarters
5. The marble mountains
6. Cu chi tunnels
Which are some famous pilgrimage sites to visit in Vietnam?
Religion and worshiping is the heart of every country, and Vietnam is the part of the spiritual tours because of its historical and magnificent temples and pilgrimage sites.
1. One pillar pagoda
2. Perfume pagoda
3. Yen Tu pag
4. Bai Dinh pagoda
5. Thien Mu pagoda
Which are some famous waterfalls to visit in Vietnam?
Apart from the eye catching beaches, sand dunes and villages, Vietnam is also home to some heart throbbing waterfalls.
1. Ban Gioc, north of Hanoi
2. Khe Van, binh lieu
3. Ba Ho, nha Trang
4. Elephant falls, dalat
5. Datanla, dalat
6. Dambri, dalat
7. Giang Den waterfalls
Where can I enjoy nightlife in Vietnam and how safe is to go out at night?
Exploring the country of Vietnam in the night time is one of the most amazing and exciting experiences the one should have while there stay. Roaming around at night after hours is totally safe in Vietnam as you won’t find yourself alone there, thousands of more tourists and travellers would be there doing exactly what you are here to do. There are many things to do in Vietnam after the twilight hours.
1. Bia Joi junction
2. Saigon Saigon rooftop bar
3. Sky 36 club Da Nang
4. Chill sky bar
5. Rex hotel roof top bar
6. Level 23 wine bar
Where to experience art and culture in Vietnam?
Art and culture is what makes up the soul of the country and Vietnam is one rich country with culture and art found all over the land. There are places and art galleries where you can get a hand on the Vietnamese culture and art.
2. Institute francias de Hanoi
3. Goethe institute
4. Nha san studio
5. San art
6. Zero station
What all things can be done in Vietnam during honeymoon?
Honeymooning in Vietnam is one of the greatest and most enchanting experiences that a newly wedded couple should experience. There are places where you can spend quality times with your better half.
1. Halong bay
2. Muine beach
3. Nha trang
4. Dalat, the city of love
5. Phu Quoc island
What all things can be enjoyed by kids in Vietnam?
If you are accompanied by some children then also the Vietnam country surprises you with many activities that can be enjoyed by your young ones.
1. Water puppet theatre in ho Chi Minh
2. Artinus 3D art museum in Saigon
3. Saigon zoo and botanical gardens
4. Suoi Tien cultural amusement park
5. Dam sen water park
Where I can enjoy seaplane ride in Vietnam?
The most popular and attractive thing in the country is the seaplane ride in the city of Halong. The Halong 2D1N tour gives you the best of the seaplane experience in the whole Vietnam.