USA Trip Packages: Browse through a wide range of USA packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized USA trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
You can make your trips to the United States easy, convenient, and budget-friendly with the well-planned and fully-organized USA tour package from Thrillophilia. With choosing these packages, you will not only get an intelligently crafted itinerary for your tour to the USA, but you will also be helped with your accommodation, sightseeing tours, activities, and 24/7 travel assistance.
When you have your USA tour planned by the experienced travel experts of Thrillophilia, you receive a tailored holiday that lets you cover the maximum attractions of the country within your stipulated time frame. No matter if you are visiting the USA with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect holidays crafted for your every mood. Tours within the country to the gorgeous destinations of New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, the Great Canyon, and Las Vegas will steal your heart and leave you wanting for more.
From sightseeing and shopping to day tours and adventures, you can have all of the exciting activities packed in your USA holiday package at extremely competitive pricings. Furthermore, you can always be keen about amazing deals and discounts when booking your USA holidays with Thrillophilia.
Popular USA Tour Packages
|Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Adventure Tour||12D/11N||₹ 125194||4.0 star|
|7 Days Usa Tour - Vegas La San Francisco 2021 | Flat 20% off||7D/6N||₹ 155000||5.0 star|
|Best of Usa Tour in 14 Days 2021 | Flat 13% off||14D/13N||₹ 229000||5.0 star|
|Ultimate Usa 20 Days Tour Package 2021 | Flat 10% off||20D/19N||₹ 319000||5.0 star|
|10 Days Romantic Honeymoon Package Usa 2021 | Flat 20% off||10D/9N||₹ 209000||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About USA Tours
Which are the best USA tour packages?Here are some of the best USA packages:
What are the places to see during the USA tour?
1. Washington, D.C.: Situated on the Potomac River, the capital of the USA is a prominent world political capital. The city is famous for its grid-like layout of the streets which are intersected by broad avenues. You can explore the numerous museums, monuments, and several other famous tourist spots here. Make sure to visit the White House and the Capitol, national symbols, on your USA tour. Some other popular spots that you explore are The Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall and the Veterans Memorials, Washington Monument, National Space and Air Museum, Arlington National Cemetery, etc.
2. Las Vegas: The City of Las Vegas or simply Vegas is the major resort city most famous for its nightlife, gambling, shopping, entertainment, and fine dining. Being the global leader in the field of hospitality, this city is also called ‘Sin City’ for the variety of adult entertainment available here. On your trip to Las Vegas, make sure to explore the Strip, Fremont Street Experience, the Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides, Fountain show on the Bellagio Resort, High Roller Ferris Wheel, Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower, etc. You can also take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
Location: Nevada, USA
3. Houston: Located near the Gulf of Mexico and the Galveston Bay, Houston is also known as the ‘Space City’, ‘the 713’, ‘ H town’, and ‘Bayou City’. This global city plays a prominent role in medicine, research, and culture. Houston is the best place to enjoy shopping, dining, exploring unique attractions, culture, and have fun experiences on your USA tour. You can even enjoy the Livestock Show and Rodeo, the signature event of Houston. You can also visit the Space Center, Houston’s Museum District, the Houston Zoo, and go to Buffalo Bayou Park where you can walk, bike or paddle.
Location: Texas, USA
4. San Francisco: Founded in 1776, San Francisco is the financial, cultural, and commercial centre of North California. The steep rolling hills, the cool summer, fog, landmarks, cable cars, and a mix of architecture make it a famous tourist spot in the USA. This city houses five major banking institutions headquarters and many other famous brands and companies. When in San Francisco, make sure to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Legion of Honor, many other such tourist attractions.
Location: Arizona, USA
5. Phoenix: Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix was settled as an agricultural community in 1867. It has a dry and warm climate and is most famous for its cultural attractions, abundant arts, historic neighbourhoods, numerous hotels and resorts, dining, and shopping. You can take part in various outdoor activities like hiking, camping, biking, climbing, and golf. Some other sightseeing places that you can visit here are the Musical Instrument Museum, Taliesin West, Heard Museum, Old Town Scottsdale, Desert Botanical Garden, etc.
6. New York: New York, the world’s most photographed city, has a major influence on entertainment, commerce, research, politics, education, technology, art, fashion, sports, and tourism. The Statue of Liberty and Times Square are the two main tourist attractions in New York and are a must-visit place on your USA tour. You can also enjoy the Broadway shows, shopping, and dining in the city. You can also explore the numerous museums and historic neighbourhoods here. Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, High Line, and the One World Observatory are some more famous spots for you to visit.
7. Miami: Also known as the ‘Capital of Latin America’, is a popular spot for international visitors. PortMiami is the largest port for cruise ships in the world, earning it the name ‘Cruise Capital of the America’. You can enjoy the great weather, beaches, sports, culture, history, and entertainment. You can explore Miami Beach, Art Deco Historic District, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Everglades National Park, Little Havana and Calle Ocho, Bayside Marketplace, etc. You can also see various animals at Zoo Miami and Jungle Island.
Location: Florida, USA
8. New Orleans: Situated along the Mississippi River, New Orleans serves as a major port and is most famous for its Creole cuisine, unique dialects, distinct music, and Mardi Gras, annual festivals and celebrations. Make sure to explore Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, famous for its Spanish and French Creole architecture and its nightlife. It is the ‘most unique’ city in the USA where you can take a tour on a horse-drawn carriage or on the Steamboat Natchez. You can also visit Jackson Square, Preservation Hall, St. Louis Cathedral, etc.
Location: Louisiana, USA
9. Los Angeles: Famous for its Hollywood entertainment industry, ethnic diversity, and the Mediterranian climate, L.A. was founded in 1781. You can enjoy shopping, explore museums, and taste delicious cuisine. The beaches and warm climate also attract many tourists in the City of Los Angeles. While on your USA tour, do not forget to visit L.A., and see Universal Studios Hollywood, Hollywood, the Getty Centre, Griffith Park and Observatory, and Santa Monica. The Disneyland Resort here is an ideal spot for some family fun time.
Location: California, USA
10. Chicago: Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago was incorporated in 1837 as a city and is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies such as Boeing, McDonald’s, Kraft Heinz, Walgreens, and United Airlines Holdings. It is also known as the ‘Windy City’ and is famous for its excellent shopping spots, architecture, vibrant art scenes, and several cultural tourist attractions. You can also visit the Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Museum of Science and Industry, and 360 Chicago. You can also watch the water show at Buckingham Fountain and enjoy the view from the Willis Tower SkyDeck.
Location: Illinois, USA
What are the best things to do during the USA tour?
1. Spend a Day at the Walt Disney World Resort: Plan to spend a day at the iconic mega amusement park of Orlando, the Walt Disney World Resort. If you have kids with you, a trip to this amazing amusement park must be included in your USA holiday package. While you are here, you can enjoy the various dry rides in the theme parks and engage in water activities in the water parks. You can also watch a movie in one of the theatres here, experience fine dining at its best, play golf, and take an extravagant shopping spree for the amazing souvenirs available for sale here.
Location: Orlando, FL, United States
Price: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Timings: Starts from $109 per day
2. Enjoy Beach Activities in Waikiki: Enjoying a beach day in Waikiki is often found in the USA holiday package for all beach lovers. A visit to this picturesque tropical paradise is surely rewarding, thanks to the stunning expanse of soft sand, azure blue waters, and swaying palm trees. While you are at this beach, you can indulge in umpteen varieties of beach activities, such as sunbathing and surfing. You can also enjoy dining and shopping at the various cafes and shops lining the beach.
Location: Honolulu, United States
3. Experience the Adrenaline Rush at Yosemite National Park: If you are a backpacker, include a tour to the famous Yosemite National Park in your USA tour package. While you are here, soak in the awe-inspiring sights of the iconic El Capitan and Half Dome, the cascading waterfalls, and the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains. You can also engage in a myriad of adrenaline-pumping activities, such as horseback riding, hiking, walking, and climbing.
Location: California, United States
Price: $35 per vehicle for Non-commercial car, pickup truck, RV, or van / $30 per motorcycle / $20 per person on foot or bicycle
4. Take a Walk through the Freedom Trail of Boston: One of the most recommended activities that solo trippers can choose to have in their USA tour package is taking a leisurely walk through Boston's famous 2.5 miles long Freedom Trail. As you enjoy walking on this iconic trail, you can check out a myriad of important landmarks of the city, including the Old State House, the State House, the Old City Hall, Paul Revere House, and the Old Granary Burying Ground.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Price: $14 per head for adults and $8 per head for children
5. Encounter Fascinating Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park: The world-famous Yellowstone National Park can be a great inclusion in the USA tour package of all off-beat travelers. A tour of this breathtaking national park will offer you the opportunity to encounter umpteen varieties of wildlife species, including grizzly bears, antelope, bison, black bears, and bighorn sheep. You can also enjoy camping in this national park, which is famed to have 12 campgrounds and 2,000 campsites.
Location: Montana, United States
Price: $35 per vehicle for non-commercial vehicles / $30 per motorcycle / $20 per head for single entry on foot or bicycle
6. Plan an Excursion at the San Antonio Riverwalk: Enjoy an excursion to the ever-charming San Antonio Riverwalk, where you can spend the day strolling around in the pedestrian area, relishing some American meals at the cozy restaurants, and shopping for unique souvenirs. Couples having this place in their USA holiday package love to enjoy romantic boat rides along this serene river and attend the live musical performances occasionally held here.
Location: 849 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
7. Catch the Sunset from the Golden Gate Bridge: No nature lover or photographer can really plan a trip to the United States without including a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge in the USA trip package. Pay a visit to this architecturally stunning bridge in the evening to enjoy the mesmerizing sunset views with your loved ones and take some great clicks of the panorama for your Instagram!
Location: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA, United States
8. Soak in Panoramic Views from the Empire State Building: One of the most romantic activities all couples can include in their USA trip package is to hike together the 102 floors of the iconic Empire State Building and bask in the breathtaking panoramic views of the entire city of New York. If you do not want to climb the stairs, you can also choose to take the elevator, which will let you enjoy the gorgeous city views at every passing floor.
Location: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, United States
Price: INR 1424 + taxes
Timings: 8 AM to 2 AM
How to reach the USA?
BY AIR: All the important metropolitan cities of the USA, including New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and Boston are facilitated with their own international airports that connect them to other important cities across the globe.
BY SEA: The USA is conveniently connected by ferries and cruises mainly to the European countries. The two major ports of the USA are located in Florida and Los Angeles.
BY RAIL: The USA is well-connected by trains to countries like Mexico and Canada.
BY ROAD: Tourists visiting the USA from Mexico and Canada can conveniently travel to the country by road.
What is the best time to visit the USA?
The most ideal time to visit the USA is during the Spring season, between the months of March and May and the Fall season, between the months of September and November. During these periods of the year, the weather of the country is pleasant, the crowd is less, and the hotel rates are cheap, letting you enjoy the perfect budget vacation in the USA.
Do you need a visa to travel to Canada?Yes, you need a visa to travel to Canada. You are required to get an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization to enter the country, which allows you to stay in Canada for a period of up to 6 months.
What is the currency in the USA?
The official currency of the USA is the United States Dollar. You can exchange the currency of your home country for dollars once you arrive at the airport in the USA.
How can I get a USA Visa?
You can apply for a tourist visa for the USA online by submitting a nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, a valid passport, a passport size photograph, and a fee of $160. The processing time of your visa will be around 3 to 5 weeks.
How much does a visa to the USA cost?
If you are visiting the United States for tourism purposes, you need to apply for a B type visa, which generally costs around $160 (INR 12160).
How many days are enough in the USA?
Although it is impossible to cover the entire USA in a limited time span, yet it will take you at least 20 days to cover the important places of interest in the country. While you are planning your 20 days USA tour package, you can plan to spend 3 days in New York, 2 days in Washington D.C., 1 day at Niagara Falls, 3 days in Orlando, 2 days in Chicago, 2 days in Las Vegas, 3 days in Arizona, 2 days in Los Angeles, and 2 days in San Francisco.
How much does it cost to go to the USA from India?
In general, it costs anywhere between INR 35,000 to INR 45,000 per head to travel to the USA from India. The cost may vary depending upon any ongoing offers or discounts and the day on which you are traveling.
Which are famous historical buildings in the USA?
1. Willis Tower: Constructed back in 1970, the Willis Tower is the tallest skyscraper of Chicago. This 108 storeyed black-banded building happens to be the second tallest building of the USA.
2. Trinity Church: Lying in the Back Bay of Boston and established in the 1870s, the Trinity Church is a gorgeous Romanesque, rough-stone cathedral.
3. Brooklyn Bridge: Constructed between the years of 1869 and 1883, the stunning Brooklyn Bridge features one of the most intelligent and intricate use of engineering techniques. Stretching from Brooklyn to Manhattan, this bridge is often found in every USA travel package.
4. Independence Hall: Located in Philadelphia, the majestic Independence Hall is the place where the country’s Declaration of Independence was debated and the constitution was adopted. The construction of this Georgian-style building was completed back in 1753.
5. Golden Gate Bridge: Established back in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco is open for pedestrians as well as vehicles. Though it has been surpassed by many other buildings in recent times, this suspension bridge was once the tallest and longest bridge in the entire world.
6. Washington Monument: The 554 feet tall stone structure of the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world. The construction of this building started in 1848 and was completed in 1884, taking a whopping 36 years.
Which are the best cities to explore in the USA?
1. Atlanta: Established back in 1837, Atlanta happens to be the largest and capital city of Georgia. The sprawling urban city of Atlanta features dazzling skyscrapers, swanky shopping centers, upmarket restaurants, and an intoxicating nightlife.
2. Portland: Nicknamed as the ‘City of Roses’, Portland is often found in the USA travel package of couples. The largest city of Oregon, Portland is known for its laid-back atmosphere and a myriad of microbreweries.
3. San Antonio: Lying in south-central Texas, San Antonio is one of the largest cities in the United States. Some of the best experiences that compel travelers to include San Antonio in their USA trip package include helicopter rides, the Riverwalk tour, and ghost hunting tours.
4. Philadelphia: Lying in southeastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is a busy modern city with colonial architectural marvels. Its iconic cheesesteak sandwich and Liberty Bell are the reasons Philadelphia is included in the USA travel package of many travelers.
5. San Diego: Nestled on the border of Mexico, San Diego extrudes the exuberant Mexican culture. This place is also known for its gorgeous coastline that features pristine beaches, offering whale watching, sailing, seal-spotting, and surfing opportunities.
6. Sedona: Lying next to the iconic Grand Canyon, Sedona is known popularly for its religious retreats and flamboyant art scene. Flaunting brilliant landscapes, Sedona is also found in the USA tour package for many shutterbugs.