Brazil tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Brazil Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Brazil vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Tour packages in Brazil are highly captivating that brings tourist to this location from afar. In Brazil, tourism has become the major focus counting on places like Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro which are most visited in the country by the tourist. Both the places, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are excellent destination spots exhibiting natural spectacle and beautiful heritage locations.
Brazil, the largest country of South America overruns almost half of the continent. Practically, Brazil in entirety is in the Southern Hemisphere while much of it is in the tropical region which vastly stretches across the rainforest deeply strewn and filled with exotic wildlife and plants. The Atlantic coastline of Brazil is steeped with gold-sand beaches while its interior is strewn with mineral resources. For the travelers, Brazil is a place that represents both a tropical abode and relishing cultural spot exhibiting wondrous attractions for all flavors and tastes. From the captivating beaches to the woods or jungles to the world-class art-historical museums to the pulsating rhythms of the carnival in Rio de Janeiro – the place has it all.
Brazil is the 5th largest country in the globe that sprawls across the other half of the continent South America. Beautiful and charming colonial towns, white and shimmering golden sand beaches, zealous and music strewn metropolises and tropical islands make a perfect vacation for the tourist traveling from afar. The tour packages in Brazil consist of wetlands, strikingly impressive waterfalls, wetlands strewn with exotic wildlife, the unexplored wild side of the Amazon rainforest where a wide variety of isolated tribal population still resides which has no contact with the remaining part of the world. Probably, the largest country in Latin America, Brazil was entitled with the name of being a Portuguese colony in the year 1500. With its wonderful beaches, scenic and captivating beauty and attractive surfing waves, Brazil call to be one of the best places to visit.
Popular Brazil Tour Packages
|Brazilian Delight Tour 9 Days 2020 | Flat 20% off||9D/8N||₹ 154000||5.0 star|
|Best of Peru & Argentina in 10 Days 2020 | Flat 20% off||10D/9N||₹ 177000||5.0 star|
|Best of Brazil with Machu Picchu Trail - 14 Days 2020 | Flat 15% off||14D/13N||₹ 211000||5.0 star|
|Tour of Pantanal in Brazil||4D/3N||₹ 46676||4.0 star|
|Trip to Ilha Grande near Rio De Janeiro||4D/3N||₹ 28305||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Brazil Tours
When is the best time to visit Brazil for its carnival? What’s so special about the Brazilian Carnival?
The best time to visit Brazil for the carnival is between the months December and March. During the time, when the weather is extremely sunny and warm, the place calls to be the best time to be visited. The enthralling samba beat and the captivating and picturesque views can be experienced during the month of February in the Brazil Carnival.
The carnival of Brazil is held every year that makes it an annual Brazilian festival that is held between Ash Wednesday and Friday afternoon, marking the beginning of the Lent which is the 40 days period time before Easter.
Which are the best cycle tours in Brazil?
The best cycle tours in Brazil are as follows:
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul – Salvador, Bahia
- Jalapão (Novo Acordo to Ponte Alta do Tocantins), Tocantins
- Gramado to Canela, Rio Grande do Sul
- Cananéia to Paranaguá, Sao Paulo and Parana
- Estrada da Graciosa, Curitiba to Morretes, Paraná
- Chapada Diamantina, Bahia
- A Estrada Real, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
- Circuit of Serra da Canastra , Minas Gerais
- Espirito Santo
- City Cycling
- Sertão, Northeast
What are the most romantic things to do on a honeymoon in Brazil?
The most romantic things to do on a honeymoon in Brazil are as follows:
- Cruise through the Spectacular and enthralling Amazon River
- Romance in “The Marvelous and beautiful City” of Rio de Janeiro
- Indulge in Beach Hopping along the Southern Coast
- Witness the mind-blowing and impressive surrounding and nature at the Iguazu Falls
- Swirl in the beauty of Fernando de Noronha
- Spent your Honeymoon in full style in Florianopolis
- Witness Impressive Nature at Iguazu Falls
Which are the best places for caving in Brazil?
The best places for caving in Brazil are as follows:
- Gruta das Encantadas (Paranagua)
- Pedra Que Engole (Trindade)
- Rei Do Mato Cave (Sete Lagoas)
- Sao Miguel Caves (Bonito)
- Lapinha Cave (Lagoa Santa)
- Casa de Pedra (Tiradentes)
- Gruta da Lapa Doce (Chapada Diamantina National Park)
- Maquine cave (Cordisburgo)
- Caverna Aroe-Jari e Gruta da Lagoa Azul (Chapada dos Guimarães)
- Poco Azul (Nova Redencao)
- Caverna do Diabo (Eldorado)
- Gruta do Lago Azul (Bonito)