Sydney PackagesSydney tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Sydney Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Sydney vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If Sydney has caught your fancy and you are planning to explore this marvelous Australian city on your next holiday, we have an extensive curation of Sydney tour packages. Sydney boasts of a long list of sites that are definitely worthy of anyone’s admiration, and we have designed tour packages to give you a tour of all them in the most fascinating manner. Great food, cozy rooms, and smooth transportation are some of the perks you get to enjoy in these packages. No matter where your interests lie, with our carefully designed Sydney holiday packages, fun times lie right ahead of you.
Whether you are a backpacker who is looking for reasonably priced Sydney tour packages or you are seeking an extravagant trip with family, we have customizable packages that will give you an ideal holiday experience. Besides, there are also holiday packages exclusively designed for couples planning an escape from the monotony of life. Not only these packages cover all the popular and hidden tourist attractions, but also ensure your vacation is filled with all kinds of comforts and joys. After opting for one of these packages for your Sydney trip, you can be rest assured to spend the time of your life here.
Furthermore, Sydney also has some rewarding experiences for adventure junkies in the form of trekking and camping tours. So if you and your travel partners are interested in action, you can take a pick from the Sydney tour packages that specialize in adventure and offer you a thrill-filled Sydney trip.
Popular Sydney Tour Packages
|10 Days Enchanting Australia Holiday Package||10D/9N||₹ 79900||5.0 star|
|Australia Tour Package from Mumbai 2020 | Flat 25% off||10D/9N||₹ 73999||5.0 star|
|15 Days Australia Package: Melbourne - Cairns - Gold Coast - Sydney||15D/14N||₹ 111999||5.0 star|
|11 Nights Bestselling Australia Holiday Package||11D/10N||₹ 90999||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Sydney Tours
Which are the best places to visit on Sydney Tour?1. Sydney Opera House: Known for its unique design and harbourfront location, Sydney Opera House is a performing centre in Sydney which is counted among the most iconic structures in the entirety of Australia.
Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney.
Timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
Price: AUD 37 per person.
2. Darling Harbour: The most important amusement centre in Sydney, Darling Harbour is a major tourist attraction with a plethora of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. This pedestrian precinct on Sydney's waterfront boasts an aquarium, countless eateries and shopping centers.
Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney.
Timings: 10 am to 9 pm.
Price: Free admission.
3. Sydney Tower: Whether you want to soak up 360 degree panoramas of Sydney or you are in the mood for an unforgettable dining experience, Sydney Tower, the city’s tallest structure is not to be missed at any cost during the Sydney trip.
Location: Market Street, Sydney.
Timings: 9 am to 9 pm.
Price: AUD 55 per person.
4. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: Compulsively included in all Sydney tour packages, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium introduces you to the exotic underwater species found in the region. The aquarium showcases more than 700 marine species including sharks, stingray, and penguin.
Location: Wheat Road, Sydney.
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm.
Price: AUD 46 per person.
5. Hyde Park: Claimed to be the oldest park in Australia, Hyde Park is a public park in Sydney, popular among city-dwellers as well as tourists. The well-maintained park is worthy of a peaceful day outing owing to the acres of lush grass and hundreds of trees it features.
Location: Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
Price: AUD 8 per person.
How to reach Sydney from Canberra?Lying at a distance of 286 km, Sydney is well connected with the capital city, Canberra through airway, railway, and roadway. You may easily find direct regular flights, trains, and buses plying between the two cities. Besides, private taxis can also be hired to travel from Canberra to Sydney.
Do I need a visa for Sydney? Can I get a visa on arrival in Sydney and How much time does it take to get a visa to Sydney?Yes, if you don't have Australian passport? then a visa is required for a Sydney tour. No, you can not get a visa on arrival in Sydney. It usually takes up to three to four weeks to get a visa to Sydney.
What is the best time to visit Sydney?- Summer Season (December to February)- Summer season is the best time to visit Sydney and it's also the peak tourist season. Explore the coasts and indulge in adventurous activities like kayaking, swimming, surfing and so much more.
Weather is hot during summers and temperature ranges from 16 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius. One can also enjoy the famous New Year's Eve celebration and watch the spectacular fireworks go up in the sky.
- Autumn Season (March to May)- In Autumn season you will experience warm days and mild temperature at night time. During this time you can enjoy ferry rides and explore the coasts with very few people around you.
- Winter Season (June to August)- This is the best time if you want to avoid tourists and crowd. Enjoy the famous winter festival in Sydney, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, go on a shopping spree and try some of the best restaurants in the world. Water activities can also be enjoyed during this season.
- Spring Season (September to October) - Spring Season is also a great option if you want to avoid high costs during the peak season. During this time of the year you can go cycling, roam around the beaches and visit zoos and get to know more about the wildlife of Australia. The weather remains pleasant during this time.
How much time do I need to explore Sydney? What is the ideal duration to explore Sydney?Since Sydney is replete with numerous tourist attractions that are located within and outside the city limits, a couple of days would not suffice. In order to cover all major places of interest, you would at least require to spend 5 to 7 days here.
What about the temperature in daytime/ nighttime in Sydney?Sydney experiences humid subtropical climate throughout the year. The temperature shifts from mild to cool in winter, whereas warm to hot summers.
- Average Daytime Temperature - 26 degree Celsius.
- Average Nighttime Temperature - 18 degree Celsius.
- Average Daytime Temperature - 22 degree Celsius.
- Average Nighttime Temperature - 14 degree Celsius.
- Average Daytime Temperature - 17 degree Celsius.
- Average Nighttime Temperature - 8 degree Celsius.
- Average Daytime Temperature - 23 degree Celsius.
- Average Nighttime Temperature - 11 degree Celsius.
Is it really worth doing adventure activities in Sydney?Sydney is known for some of the best adventure activities, most of which are paired with breathtaking views. One can choose from a wide range of adventurous activities like diving, snorkeling, underwater scooter ride, jet boat rides, kayaking, scuba diving, helicopter ride over Sydney and so much more.
Besides, the city is also blessed with some great hiking trails. One shouldn't miss out on these adventurous activities, so don't forget to include them in your Sydney tour packages.
Is smoking legal in Sydney? What is the legal drinking age?Yes, smoking is legal in Sydney. Although smoking is prohibited in government buildings, airports, public transportation, public areas etc. If you are under 18 years, you can not purchase tobacco products, though no legal age is set by the authorities to use them. The legal drinking age in Sydney is 18.
Where can we eat in Sydney? What are the famous restaurants in Sydney?With a wide range of restaurants and cafes dotting the city, Sydney offers a delightful experience to foodies. You can savour your taste buds with some delicious delicacies with stunning views to gaze at.
To get spoilt for choice, you may try a food walk at Darling Harbour. Some of the most famous restaurants in Sydney are:
- Quay, City Center
- Icebergs Dining Room, Bondi Beach
- Catalina, Rose Bay
- Bennelong, City Center.
Can I find vegetarian food easily in Sydney?If you are a vegetarian or vegan, there are plenty of options to choose from across Sydney. Vegetarian restaurants and cafes are widely available here which serve delicious food. You can choose from a variety of cuisines that are available here. Some of the highly recommended restaurants in Sydney are:
- Tetsuya’s Restaurant
- Jamie’s Italian Sydney
- Rockpool Bar and Grill
- Quay Restaurant.
What sort of public transportation is there in Sydney?Travelling around Sydney to explore this amazing city isn't hard owing to its easy transportation network and facilities that cover the whole suburb. Light rail, Suburban rail, buses, metro, ferries are available to take you from one place to another. You can also choose to explore the city on bicycles.
Are there any metro facilities in Sydney? Can I download a metro map for the same?Yes, there is the metro facilities in Sydney. Yes, you can easily download a metro map. There are multiple apps available online that will help you to move around in Sydney without any inconvenience. Besides, you can also download a metro map access it offline.
Is it safe for solo women travelers to visit Sydney?Yes, Sydney is perfectly safe for solo women travelers as the crime against tourist is negligible. There are many solo women travelers who travel here from all over the world. However, it is advisable to be cautious when dealing with strangers.
What I should must pack while travelling to Sydney?Things you must pack while travelling to Sydney are:
- Comfortable and breathable clothes
- Shorts, skirts, dresses, lightweight trousers
- Cotton tees
- Comfortable shoes and flip flops
What documents one must carry while visiting Sydney?When you go to a foreign country it is of utmost importance to make sure to carry all your important documents. On Sydney trip, you must have your passport, a valid visa and identity proof with you, and you are good to go!
Are there any restrictions regarding anything which I need to take care of while taking a trip to Sydney?No, there aren't any restrictions regarding anything which you need to take care about while you are touring Sydney as long as you don't break any laws. All you have to do is kick back and enjoy your Sydney Tour packages.
Which are the best camping sites in Sydney?
1. Bonnie Vale Campground, Royal National Park: A perfect campsite to spend some quality time with family and friends, Bonnie Vale Campground is a picturesque beachside campsite located inside Royal National Park. Along with camping, you can also indulge in birdwatching, boating, and nature walks here.
Location: Royal National Park.
Timings: Campsite gates open from 8 am to 7 pm.
Price: Information unavailable.
2. Crosslands Reserve Camping Area, Hornsby: Well capable of creating for you and your adventure partners a matchless camping experience, this campsite is best known for its exquisite scenery and availability of outdoor sports. To add more fun and convenience to the overall affair, picnic shelters featuring toilet and barbecue facilities are available here.
Location: Berowra Valley National Park.
Timings: Gates open from 8 am to 7:30 pm.
Price: Starts from AUD 27 per night.
3. Patonga Beach Camping Area, Central Coast: Nestled in the breathtakingly scenic bay town of Patonga, this camping area is an ideal getaway to relax and connect with nature. There are around 80 grassed sites that come with facilities such as basic amenities and electric barbecues.
Location: Patonga Holiday Park.
4. The Basin Campground, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park: Couple your camping experience with fun activities like snorkeling, boating, and paddle boarding – The Basin Campground is a popular getaway in the region. Apart from enjoying your vacation basking in the tranquil atmosphere, this camping experience is also a great opportunity to explore the wildlife of Sydney.
Location: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Timings: Campsite gates are open from 6:30 am to 8 pm.
5. Lane Cove River Tourist Park, Macquarie Park: Located close to Sydney, this campsite in the middle of raw nature features a range of amenities and comforts to make your escape worth the while. Campervan sites, caravan sites, and fully equipped cabin accommodations are available for campers here.
Location: Lane Cove National Park.
Timings: Gates are open from 9 am to 7 pm.
Price: Starts from AUD 39 per night.
Which are the most adventurous trekking sites in Sydney?1. Bundeena to Otford - Royal National Park: Treat your eyes with breathtaking coastal landscape as you tread upon this 26 km long trail between Bundeena and Otford, taking you through beaches, palm jungles, and much more.
Since it is categorized as a challenging trek, it is recommended only for those who are physically fit and can endure long walks.
Location: Royal National Park, south of Sydney.
Timings: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Price: AUD 12 per vehicle.
2. Pierces Pass to Bluegum Forest: A challenging trek that takes you through deep wilderness, alongside the Grose River.
Deep rainforests and enchanting valleys one gets to witness makes the adventure a rewarding one. This adventure can be added to our customizable Sydney tour packages.
Location: Blackheath Area, Blue Mountains National Park.
Timings: 9 am to 4:30 pm.
Price: AUD 8 per vehicle.
3. Mount Ku-Ring-Gai to the National Park called Ku-Ring-Gai Chase: The national park has several trekking trails, but this one is an absolute delight for adventure seekers, owing to the scenic beauty it covers. You can pair the experience with fishing, cycling, and bushwalking.
Location: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Timings: Sunrise to Sunset.
Price: AUD 12 per vehicle.
4. Manly to Spit Bridge: This excursion is a favourite among not only adventurers but also photographers as the trail passing through bushlands and coasts takes one to various vantage points that offer breathtaking panoramas of the ocean, dramatic cliffs, and Sydney Harbour.
Location: Manly Scenic Walkway, Sydney.
Timings: AUD 9:30 am to 4 pm.
Price: AUD 8 per vehicle.
5. Sydney Harbour Bridge To South Head: Perfect for seasonal as well as inexperienced trekkers, this adventure involves an 18 km long trail passing through various noteworthy attractions such as Royal Botanic Garden, Nielsen Park, Hornby Lighthouse.
Location: Sydney Harbour National Park, Sydney.
Timings: Always Open.