Ranthambore Weekend Tours
Ranthambore Weekend Tours are the best escape you can plan for a break from your day to day life. You can rest assured of having the most fun time exploring this India’s Best National Park. From the major highlight of the national park, Jeep safari to sighting the enchanting royal Bengal tiger and other variety of fauna will soothe your eyes with the beauty of wildlife that resides here.
Another UNESCO world heritage site that is worth exploring inside this exquisite national park is Ranthambore Fort. It used to be the hunting grounds for the kings who ruled Jaipur. Trinetra Ganesh Temple is a place of worship located in the Ranthambore Fort where Lord Ganesha Idol has 3 eyes.
For the history lovers, Natural history Museum is a great place of exploration in this location. It showcases the history of Natural resources found in Rajasthan and a large variety of wildlife species. Other places of Attraction in Ranthambore are Kachida Valley, Raj Bagh Ruins and more that are worth sighting. To spot chinkara deer and crocodiles, Padam talao is a great place to visit here. Explore and enjoy your heart out as you cover the entire bucket list you prepare for this place.
People Also Ask About Weekend Tours in Ranthambore
Which are the best places to visit in Ranthambore on a weekend?
1. Jogi Mahal: Located 500 meters from the Ranthambore National Park, it is one of the oldest heritage buildings in Ranthambore. Presently, this Mahal stands as a place where tourists stay for refreshment. Sight the huge banyan tree and pristine lake that are the main highlights of this place.
2. Surwal Lake: This is an ideal spot to visit in Ranthambore National Park. Many migratory birds like flamingos, falcons, black feathered Stilt and others along with predator birds like vultures and eagles can be sighted here. It is known for diverse topography and widespread natural beauty encircling the lake.
3. Kachida Valley: This place is well versed with lush green flora and wide variety of wildlife. It is abode to the largest number of Panthers in the entire national park. This is the place where you hold the highest chance of sighting a panther on your jungle safari.
4. Raj Bagh Ruins: Situated between Raj Bagh Talo and Padam Talo in the beautiful Ranthambore National Park. The architecture of the stone ruins that are present at this location is a mesmerising sight to watch. It is also abode to tons of royal Bengal tigers because of its dense jungle surroundings.
5. Ranthambore Fort: Perched on a hill top of 700 ft, this UNESCO world heritage site is a worth watching site for its Rajasthani architecture. The stone pathways, domes, water tanks, temples and more speak the history of this place that will astonish you with its glory.
What are the best things to do in Ranthambore during weekend tours?
1. Jeep Safari: On the Ranthambore Weekend Tours, one can enjoy a jeep or canter safari. This is the main highlight of the Ranthambore National Park on which you can spot exotic wildlife.
2. Photography: The natural extravagance that the Ranthambore National Park resides is worth capturing in your cameras. Feel free to click pictures of flora, fauna, ancient monuments and more that will be a great memory for you in the future.
3. Bird Watching: Ranthambore National Park is abode to a variety of migratory, predator and other kinds of birds that makes it the birding destination of the country. Almost 320 species of birds reside here including kingfisher, nightjar, sarus crane and others that are worth sighting on your tour.
What is the best time to go for Ranthambore weekend tours?
The best time to plan for your Ranthambore Weekend Tours is from the month of October to June. The temperature ranges from 10 to 30 degree Celsius which makes it comfortable for the visitors to explore around. The animals can also be seen coming out of their places and soaking in the heat of the bright sun to beat the chilling cold.
How to reach Ranthambore?
- By Air: If you choose air transport to travel on your Ranthambore Weekend Tours, the nearest airport to Ranthambore national park is Sanganer Airport in Jaipur. One can hire a taxi from the airport to reach the national park directly.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station is Sawai Madhopur Railway Station. It is located 13.5 kilometers from the national park. One can hire a taxi or use public transport to reach there.
- By Road: For the people travelling via road, private taxis and buses are available from Jaipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, and Jodhpur.
Which are the best places to stay in Ranthambore?
1. Nahargarh Ranthambhore: This 4 star hotel is a 16th century fortress that has been equipped with all kinds of modern amenities like outdoor pool, spa, free parking and more.
2. The Bagh Ananda Elite: This exotic resort has modest quarters at its place. The rustic wooden interiors of the rooms will impress you on the first sight while the state of art amenities like spa, dining, and pool will cater to your luxury at this place.
3. Anuraga Palace Luxury Resort and Spa: The exquisite architecture of the White Mahal like structure of this resort will cater to your dream of residing in a fort. The tiger roars can be heard while nestling here at the foothills of the majestic Aravalli Hills.
4. Tree of Life Kipling Lodge: This 5 star property is perfect to nestle in on your Ranthambore Weekend Tours. Their boutique resorts are ideal for all kinds of visitors, be it the family, corporate or with a group of friends.
What are the best safari tours in Ranthambore?
1. Tiger Special Tour: Plan for this safari on your Ranthambore Weekend Tours to sight the majestic royal Bengal tiger. This tour will offer you an unforgettable experience of watching this big cat in its natural Habitat.
2. Tiger and Leopard Safari: For an unmatched experience in Ranthambore, sight the 2 big cats of the jungle along with Bird watching experience at Jawai Dam. The Jawai Bera Reserve that you will tour on this safari is known to be abode more than 50 leopards.
3. Skip the lines shared safari tour: This half day tour offers you prioritised access to the national park exploration. Choose a tour of morning or evening shift and head on to sight the majestic cats like leopards and tigers on this tour.